• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I was looking through my posts and noticed this comment on Rubik's suspicion of Lar:

Then Rubik posted this just now:

@MixMasterLar: I'm kind of curious to know what you think about this possibility, that Rubik's been seeding a scum read or lynch here.

He started to scum read me because I reportedly have a strong scum game and he said if I had a strong scun game then I'm scun here

That's it

No other logic, no other questioning, ignores most of what I said, pure 100% tunnel off of jack ****

And now he's blocked and instead of trying to solve the game he wants to lie about my supposed paranoia and that I musta blocked him. Because ???????????

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I could explain it to you but I don’t think you’d care :V

You're not wrong.
The people who are defending him should demand more from who they believe is a fellow town. But in an attempt to not just argue about it I'll just ignore him.

Vote stays unless I find a solid wolf candidate.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Also when he ignores my responses and comes back here in 10 hours saying he doesnt know who to vote but feels like he's been scun reading me all day remember I called it.

Be back in a few hours

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ok I’m like pretty caught up so I’ll give my thoughts

Mellow Ezlo - town lean. I really like his post and he has been trying to scum hunt. I also like how he was trying to stop an unnecessary 3p lynch and trying to scum at at eod.
Rubik - town. honestly reminds me of his playstyle in Raccoon City He hasn’t been necessarily too helpful but I’m willing to think he’s town just because I’m getting vibes from when he was IC
Funnygurl555 - forgot who they replaced but both haven’t posted much of anything. Null
Spiritual Mask Salesman - honestly from his post it doesn’t really feel like he’s trying. It seems like he was trying to lay low for most of day 1. His posts today aren’t bad though but he is being called out so I wanna say scum lean for him.
Morbid Minish - same with mez. She was trying to stop the unnecessary 3p lynch and searching for other solutions to deal with sun than waste a day 1 lynch on sun. Her arguments with funnier remind me of town minish too so I wanna say town lean.
funnier6 - overly aggressive at the start of day 1 which gives me scum fun vibes but now he’s giving me more town fun vibes. I am just gonna say null since I’m unsure atm
Kirino - hasn’t said much but what he has said I like to an extent. Wasn’t a fan of his vote on sun though. Seemed a little opportunistic to me tbh. Null/scum lean
Jinjo - honestly pure null. I don’t know what to feel about them
Cynical Squid - dw didn’t post at all so who knows
DekuNut - hasn’t posted much. Wanna see what he has to say today.
Poyzin - hasn’t said much and when he did say anything it didn’t make any sense. Scum lean for me
Ragnarokio - scum lean. Don’t like her vote on sun. Kept contradicting herself and didn’t even really contribute til eod. I wanna say she’s scum.
Johnny Sooshi - hasnt said much but I like his post. Town lean
Silverfish - this is because of Killjoy but he was really playing safe and it seemed like he was being coached. Wasn’t really making many rookie mistakes which seems odd to me. I wanna scum read but I wanna se what silver has to say before that.
MixMasterLar - town read. I like his post and I like his effort.

Vote: Poyzin

Can you please say anything of value
One thing I've noticed about these reads is that there isn't a ton of originality in them. For example, the reads on me, Minish, funnier, Lar, etc are near universal and he used essentially the same reasons as others. His reads on the more divisive players also for the most part (with some exceptions, eg Kirino and Silv) include reasonings used by other people prior. So in a sense it seems easy.

I think the main thing that pinged me earlier though was just that nothing is very specific. It's easy to say "I like this player's posts" without actually discussing anything about the posts that cause that read. I kinda feel like I do this sort of thing as scum, and I've seen many other people do it too.

That said I appreciate the reads list as only his second post in the game. I'm not scumreading him over this alone but it's notable for sure. Need to see more later, but I do think this is a rather easy reads list as a whole.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
One thing I've noticed about these reads is that there isn't a ton of originality in them. For example, the reads on me, Minish, funnier, Lar, etc are near universal and he used essentially the same reasons as others. His reads on the more divisive players also for the most part (with some exceptions, eg Kirino and Silv) include reasonings used by other people prior. So in a sense it seems easy.

I think the main thing that pinged me earlier though was just that nothing is very specific. It's easy to say "I like this player's posts" without actually discussing anything about the posts that cause that read. I kinda feel like I do this sort of thing as scum, and I've seen many other people do it too.

That said I appreciate the reads list as only his second post in the game. I'm not scumreading him over this alone but it's notable for sure. Need to see more later, but I do think this is a rather easy reads list as a whole.

I do agree with you. My reads list was kind of piss poor but I do kind of wanna defend myself.

I honestly feel like I’m in day 1 while all of you are in day 2.

Yes **** has happened and I should have a stronger opinion.

However

I’m replacing a player who literally said nothing during the entirety of day 1.

knowing my role I can’t really use their interactions with others or any reads or anything they had or anything because there’s just nothing there

I’m pretty much starting the game at day 2 and don’t really have much to go on than interactions that other players have had with each other or how they have been playing so far.

I don’t know if that makes any sense but that’s just how I feel atm with my place in the game

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555)
Rubik - 2 (MixMasterLar, Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)

Not voting - Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom