• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
how is that remotely a good reason to not lynch him

Sun is ****ing lying about being able to prove his role unless he's the cult leader
Not necessarily. Pen's past games did give dreaming god powers that only they should have. That said, it's usually just annoying to have to deal with one. His wincon is survive and Sun would shaft town if it looked like he was going to lose.

Vote: TheSunFun

Somebody tell me why I shouldn't lynch him. I have a little bit of time before I gotta do stuff today.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You gave a very good reason to not lynch sun then immediately turned around and said you want to lynch him today

the reason i gave to not lynch him is invalidated now that he's claimed. we can confirm that he's dreaming god tomorrow if we want but that doesn't really do us any good because he's self anyways.

its still possible (if unlikely) that he's lying. there's value in lynching him if he's telling the truth and even more value in lynching him if he's lying.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sun is ****ing lying about being able to prove his role unless he's the cult leader

Uh if the abilities of the dreaming god are the same he absolutely can prove it.

Sunfan's claimed and we possibly have a list of what all his abilities do. We could use him to help town and if it ever appeared he went against what we said we'd just lynch him.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Uh if the abilities of the dreaming god are the same he absolutely can prove it.

Sunfan's claimed and we possibly have a list of what all his abilities do. We could use him to help town and if it ever appeared he went against what we said we'd just lynch him.
and mafia can also benefit from it
and then he'll backstab us, win, and pop here all like "hahaha this is why town shouldn't trust 3p"

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
can you list 5 gun-to-head town reads and as many similar scum reads as you can right now?
I could maybe do 4 town leans:

You
Jinjo
Ex
Johnny

I have to keep Rubik null at the moment, maybe in the next day phase I will be able to determine whether I should town read him or bump him down to a scum lean. Though ine thing I will say is that lately Rune hasn't been adding much to games besides one liners, and that's if he's even posting @funnier6. Usually he picks up as the game progresses, but if he doesn't then it's a concern. Just something to point out that I don't think has been touched on yet.

And I like to give the benefit of the doubt to lower posters which is why I won't scum read players like Deku, Giri, Dawningwinds, and Poy on D1, though they could just be low posting scum. The only player who I'm concerned about from this list, who's activity might be AI is Dawningwinds, I expected more from them. (DW is HumanDawn from Bulba, right?) If this is the same person I could end up scum reading them based on inactivity.

As I mentioned before I have nothing too strong on Killjoy, but I could possibly end up just town leaning him, because if he was scum, I think he'd be asking questions he has and voicing various concerns in a scum chat rather than in the thread.

That leaves Rag, who has posted quite a bit, and Kirino who hasn't been posting as much. From what Kirino has posted I remember it being really beefy wall posts, so from that I'm going to have to keep him null until I see a little more. I'll ISO Rag and address my thoughts on her in another post.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy)
The Sun Fan - 5 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi)
Rubik - 1 (Giri)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 2 (naga10, The Sun Fan)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Kirino

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Not really worth tier ranking, theres the people I'm town reading and the people Im not and theres not really a whole of difference between them in my head

Mellow Ezlo- Hardly know where to begin on this one, bruh has almost fifty posts which is the largest amount on day one I can recall him ever having though its been a hot minute since the last large games he wasn't inactive in. Typically would want to say more active Trist is more scum Trist since motivation but like. Idk if he's just gotten smarter, but his reads aren't what I would expect from scum Trist and the way he's been going about it aren't what I would expect, he's so casual. The amount of effort he's put in is really unnecessary, idk if it's like him to overachieve as scum like that, or ever really which makes it a little harder to pin since it's a big motivation shift. The biggest thing for me is that he doesnt seem to care what anyone else thinks, he's not being overly friendly, at times unnecessarily harsh, just doing his thing and btw screw you. I'd be impressed if he was scum but hopefully if he is it'll become more obvious over time.
Rubik- I've already sort of explained this one but his posts just aren't what I would expect. They're too simple. Too easy. He knows this. He's not dumb. He's blatantly posting one liner after one liner of barely anything with zero elaboration and thats just not his style. It's just so careless, and Rube's not a careless person. Also I feel like he's legitimately upset that his posts aren't being taken as good contributions. I also feel like scum Rube would absolutely love lynching sun after he claims third party day one but could be wrong there. I would be very unimpressed if this turned out to be scum Rubik
naga10 @naga10 you scum bruh?
Spiritual Mask Salesman Where the heck are you man? Wheres the top poster sms? @Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish
funnier6
Kirino
Jinjo
DawningWinds
DekuNut
Poyzin
Ragnarokio
Johnny Sooshi

Killjoy
Giri
The Sun Fan
ExLight
MixMasterLar

gonna stop there cause Minish's is gonna take a long time and I have to get breakfast and go to work
Stupid observation, but it's irking me. Why are you adding yourself to the list and leaving it unbolded!!!!

Now, why is Sun still a town read when we know he isn't town now, lol?

Ragnarokio

its technically possible that if the dreaming god happens to be in the game but its not sunfan then sunfan can pretend its him and get away with it, but the dreaming god would have to use its abilities according to how we requested sun use them so even if he was lying and lucked out, it would probably not save him for long, though if he's something like the cult leader then one or two days is potentially all he needs to vastly increase his chances of winning, and if he thinks he's going to die anyway then its worth gambiting in any case.

Ragnarokio

though the cult leader role doesn't seem remotely balanced so i doubt it was included and i doubt sunfan would have played it the way he did if he had it

there's enough room for doubt that its probably not right to call it absolutely confirmable though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
and mafia can also benefit from it
and then he'll backstab us, win, and pop here all like "hahaha this is why town shouldn't trust 3p"
You just want to kill him at this point, doesn't matter why. Lol.
He can't backstab us without us knowing. And if we happen to not be killing any scum then we can lynch him to buy us time.

Not to mention there's like a vig in the game so we wouldn't even have to waste a lynch on him.

its technically possible that if the dreaming god happens to be in the game but its not sunfan then sunfan can pretend its him and get away with it, but the dreaming god would have to use its abilities according to how we requested sun use them so even if he was lying and lucked out, it would probably not save him for long, though if he's something like the cult leader then one or two days is potentially all he needs to vastly increase his chances of winning, and if he thinks he's going to die anyway then its worth gambiting in any case.

I think if there were a separate dreaming god and sunfan was fake claiming they would just counter. Would give them better odds of survival helping to out a fake claim like that.

Ragnarokio

if i were the dreaming god i probably wouldn't counter because in my experience outed self roles tend to get vigged or lynched sooner rather than later

maybe its different in this meta though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom