• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
ok, look lar
firstly, if you thought I was making it out of this day phase without a reads list, you thought wrong
secondly, even if I died of a heart attack irl, please do not lynch someone who is claiming to be able to prove themselves
thirdly, that was a nice ok boomer I have to respect that one

It just would be nice if there was more to it then "My role reveals itself later" which I have never been a fan of anyway. It feels like I've seen more wolves use that then town.

I guess we could go at it like this: if we're waiting on you to prove stuff, then convince us where to move.

I no doubt you always plan to make a reads list, but I've never been a fan of waiting until EoD for them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
whatever
why am I caring
its already annoying to care
Honestly I think it's better for you just to claim at this point. We only get one a day and I'm fine with today's going to you since you've been so adamant about proving it later. Instead of trying to hide behind your insistence that it's provable later, just claim it now and stop beating around the bush.

Unless you're a desperado or something, since I know Pen has used one before and I guess it could explain your earlier behaviour.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
alright, pack it up
jinjo's town
No. Stop. Explain why.

OMGUSing is NAI
Bad town play at best, scum actively throwing at worst.

ok, look lar
firstly, if you thought I was making it out of this day phase without a reads list, you thought wrong
secondly, even if I died of a heart attack irl, please do not lynch someone who is claiming to be able to prove themselves
thirdly, that was a nice ok boomer I have to respect that one
Where is the reads list then?

I've half a mind to just vote Sun, if only for the anti-town play going on. Gonna sleep on it and decide in the morning.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
He doesn't need to claim if he's sure he can prove it.

He does need to play like he's on town's team for me to give him the chance though.

If he's actively trying to solve n' prod I'll vote elsewhere but in a 72 hour phase I gotta see that first. It'll be 100 times better then just claiming in my opinion.

He doesn't need to claim if he's sure he can prove it.

He does need to play like he's on town's team for me to give him the chance though.

If he's actively trying to solve n' prod I'll vote elsewhere but in a 72 hour phase I gotta see that first. It'll be 100 times better then just claiming in my opinion.
I'm not on the town team, since you seem to be pretty dense on ZD too

considering I adopted my "always kill third parties" after you made endgame in Trailer Park Boys Lar, I understand if you want to kill me for it
I would say that the difference here is that, because the roles are taken from previous games that our host has hosted, I can prove which third party role I am from the list of possibilities, and from that, you should be able to tell that I am not a threat to town.

the reads list is coming tomorrow, there should be plenty of time for it

if people want me to stop trying to toe the line and just full claim, I'll do it
Lar is right that there's not much point since I'm claiming that I can prove myself during tomorrow's day phase (not in the night), but if its really what people want, w/e

well, whatever
tristan and funnier have told me to at this point, and EOD is kind of at an awkward time for me (I'll be around enough for a reads list, not sure if I'll be around to yell at you guys and gals at EOD)

I'm a third party survivor-type role, I have a list of things that I don't know what they do because I definitely didn't go check and see what they did by referencing the Pirates 2 Mafia Thread or read what funnier quoted earlier *innocent whistle*

I am from Pirates Mafia 2, its why I was talking like a pirate when the game began, and its why I answered rum to a question earlier (I do have a positive view of rum irl fwiw)

I'm slightly offended at the amount of heat I've gotten for what is basically nothing, and I really hope ExLight is mafia or not-town or w/e, because the part of me that was proud to have elicited such a strong negative reaction due to my past victories has basically disappeared, and now I'm just annoyed that I maybe won't be able to play mafia without him just death-tunneling me for nothing.

I imagine this game is really trolly, and I don't really trust Pen to balance given he had a sensor in the game the last time I played, so I imagine the setup is even more bonkers than my incredibly bonkers role is.

I'll post a reads list tomorrow, good night for now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just wanted to highlight this

In the begginning, you read sun as scum, right? But why do you want to lynch an inactive rather than someone in your scum read?
I never read sun as scum, I read lar as scum for being similar to sun as scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
well, whatever
tristan and funnier have told me to at this point, and EOD is kind of at an awkward time for me (I'll be around enough for a reads list, not sure if I'll be around to yell at you guys and gals at EOD)

I'm a third party survivor-type role, I have a list of things that I don't know what they do because I definitely didn't go check and see what they did by referencing the Pirates 2 Mafia Thread or read what funnier quoted earlier *innocent whistle*

I am from Pirates Mafia 2, its why I was talking like a pirate when the game began, and its why I answered rum to a question earlier (I do have a positive view of rum irl fwiw)

I'm slightly offended at the amount of heat I've gotten for what is basically nothing, and I really hope ExLight is mafia or not-town or w/e, because the part of me that was proud to have elicited such a strong negative reaction due to my past victories has basically disappeared, and now I'm just annoyed that I maybe won't be able to play mafia without him just death-tunneling me for nothing.

I imagine this game is really trolly, and I don't really trust Pen to balance given he had a sensor in the game the last time I played, so I imagine the setup is even more bonkers than my incredibly bonkers role is.

I'll post a reads list tomorrow, good night for now.
So funnier was right earlier? You're the Dreaming God even though you denied it?

That certainly explains your odd behaviour at the start of the day, knowing how you tend to feel about potentially bastard mechanics.

I did look at the Dreaming God's abilities earlier and I hope you do too if you choose to use any. Many of the abilities are hindrances, assuming Pen kept them the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom