• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
you really need to reread my games if you think this is a scumtell
ngl I kinda hate your reads since it's mostly scummy nulls and would lynches and it's making me rethink my townlean
I'm not gonna reread any of your games; we're playing this one so give me a reason to townread you in here.

Most of those would lynches would be because of inactivity alone. I'm hoping with time they'll start posting and this won't be the case.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I've no strong opinions on claiming should work d0 in a game with only one claim (not a fan of that rule) so it makes sense to save it for whoever is up on the chopping block T-2 hours from EoD.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
how about every single player that played at least 10 games with me is blatantly townreading me so maybe you should reconsider it if you're not willing to do your research

Lmao how many of my games have you read? Backflip your way outta here with that logic son.

Answer me this: how are you benefiting town this game? All you've done is scumread SunFan and whined so far

If "everyone" is saying that's your town game then it isn't a compliment to your playstyle. Get some pride and convince me of your alignment yourself.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Lmao how many of my games have you read? Backflip your way outta here with that logic son.
I literally just said you fell back into nulls, though? why would I need meta to null read someone? lmfao

Answer me this: how are you benefiting town this game? All you've done is scumread SunFan and whined so far
if you think your readslist or philosophy is groundbreaking and helping town reach enlightenment you're pretty wrong man

If "everyone" is saying that's your town game then it isn't a compliment to your playstyle. Get some pride and convince me of your alignment yourself.
No one said it was a compliment. But if people tell you "bruh he's town" and you keep insisting the opposite because you don't have enough experience playing with me then I feel like you're the one that needs to inform yourself.

You did similar in Anime 2 as I pointed out previously and instead of trying to find or roleblock scum you took things personally and decided to block the cop that had softed like 5 times in-thread enough to the point of mafia noticing and nightkilling the same night. So yea, I don't have to convince you of ****, you're the one that has to stop tunneling on people based on tinfoil conspiracies just because they don't match the playing culture you're used to because I'm honestly tired of dealing with this bull**** every single game with someone from another community.

Kinda thinking farther ahead but I'd like sun to claim alignment and game, if we're really set on him being third party then I dont see what use making him role claim would be since it should be obvious rather soon if he was in fact town aligned SK
I was going to ask if I should do this when I finished my reread
I'd rather just full role claim tbh but that's because I'm looking at my role myself

I was expecting you to defend yourself by the time you posted next. I also talk your post as a whole as a sort of defense-by-offense. I also interacted with you. There's nothing wrong with reactivity for a person in your position. What i don't like about your play is the way you responded after being attacked.

You only replied to me once. Why did you vote me anyways when you said there is nothing wrong with reactivity?

Is there any way you could humor me and switch back to your (I almost said Jinjo) Mewtwo avatar? Your tone sounds super off to me but I cant tell if its just the cheery Oshawott throwing me off

This post looks like shade throwing.

Oh I meant to vote Jinjo

Unvote

Vote: Jinjo

I want her to post more out of everyone, Rag is right that theres something really off about that long catchup post and I need more data

I provided my thoughts and I do that alot when I'm town. Afterwards you said you wanted me to claim. I don't mind taking the day 1 claim but I would rather try to get a wagon off me without having to claim. I don't know when the day will end.

I'm going to give more of my thoughts on what I noticed.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You only replied to me once. Why did you vote me anyways when you said there is nothing wrong with reactivity?

I wanted to see how you'd respond. It was pro-active scum hunting.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Man, all that energy Ex is spending on me because I didn't give him his favorite snack of Not Earned Town Read™.

He could be spending that energy making reads and encouraging others to do the same so town could hold each other accountable, which possibly leads to a strong town circle. But no, Ex hasn't gotten that one Not Earned Town Read™, and is unable to proceed further into the game without.

He had stated that he would interact with people, but realize that sometimes, they wouldn't gift him a free Not Earned Town Read™ when they ask him questions. How absurd! Surely they are from some backwards website, for everyone in the village knows that in order for Ex to play he needs a steady diet of delicious Not Earned Town Reads™.

"Haven't they done their research?" He explains in fustration, sitting uo in his bed in which he hasn't bothered to leave save to go yell at his neighbor SunFan. "Don't they know how it works around here?"

Without an additional Not Earned Town Read™ callibg him town for literally just the effort of asserting he is town, our hero is effectively unable to accomplish anything else of value

funnier6

Courage~
I was implying it didn't make sense.
Considering that it didnt make sense to you, the possibilities are that you misunderstood or that you were sure it did not make sense. The question implies you weren't sure and wanted more information, while the followup implied you were sure, and that whatever explanation I might have would surely be insufficient since you had already made up your mind.

The explanation being you're focusing on the conclusion aspect, when the part I wanted to highlight was the hesitation, the uncertainty, the inability to get to the hecking point which presents itself so often whenever Trist makes reads. The aw shucks I just said all those things but hmm ya know I think I'm just gotta slap this scum lean on it yep that looks good okay finished that gives me the picture that he's haphazardly trying to construct a rocket with car parts and he can't even state confidently that he thinks it looks like a rocket. That part of his play style is what drives me insane. Now whether or not you care to believe that is your business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom