• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the relationship between my master and my stand is probably limited to the catalyst used to summon it

What kind of third party do you suggest she is
Dunno. That's why it's bugging me. Could just be that my brain is rather sloshy though.

Also, help a fellow out here. What are people refering to with stands? I thought we had master and servants. So where is stand coming in?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Dunno. That's why it's bugging me. Could just be that my brain is rather sloshy though.

Also, help a fellow out here. What are people refering to with stands? I thought we had master and servants. So where is stand coming in?

No I'm just a big dumb and am so used to hearing people talk about Jojo stands that I keep saying that instead of servant. Haha.

Getting caught up, working on this as I go with my thoughts at the time:

the master is the player right
why would the servant still be around if we die

This is strange to me too: it's pretty obvious from my role that there is a Master and a Servant. @All Might do you not have both?

*MSP3 flashbacks with zinger being an outsider that could win the game*

Now that was a game!

I am allowed to directly quote any conversations, so this is what Rubik said when I asked him about screenshotting.

"You may directly quote your role pm, but not screenshot it.
Mostly because I didn't want to have to teach everyone in the game how to convincingly fake a role pm to ensure it doesn't fully prove your role"

"I was originally going to let the role take screenshots but it would have been a pain in the butt to show people how easy it is to fake
I wanted to make it so there's **some** wifom about your role"

I don't know Rubik that well, but this doesn't sound that unlike Rubik. I think Buttgate is a nothingburger.

i feel like i've heard him say that but none of my discord serversi share with him turned up hits for the phrase so he probably hasn't said it on discord at least

that said i have no reason to not believe minish seeing as rubik's response basically indicated that minish wasn't allowed to screenshot, and so minish wouldn't have a reason to fake a conversation with rubik indicating that was the case.

What might be worth noting is that flavour-wise rubik isn't participating in the grail war, but just overseeing it. Minish is claiming she has a servant though, which would imply that rubik is participating, contrary to what the flavour suggests. Given rubik's motivations for participating in this grail war would probably be exceptional, i feel like there's a reasonable probability that minish is self-aligned.

@Minish: Are you town?

I think this is a pretty reasonable argument re: third party. I don't think town is out of the question (or scum I guess), but on the face of it an arbiter as her role says would be neutral in general. However, being able to converse with people out of the game is probably a town-favouring role. I don't see a reason why scum would need it to be honest as they generally have their own chats. Being able to coordinate outside of the game is probably a good thing - if we can trust Minish that is.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've also played with lynch the host mechanics, so I also want to try voting straight up for rubik at some point as it seems like something that might be running about in this settup.
I really doubt there's a lunch the host mechanic in this game. Lynch the host is generally considered bastard anywhere, and bastard games have to be announced at the sign-ups.

you know
we can like
ask rubik if there might be exceptions to everyone having a servant before jumping to conclusions like that
Yeah, but you really think he'll answer that?

you know
we can like
ask rubik if there might be exceptions to everyone having a servant before jumping to conclusions like that
Now why on earth would we want to do something like that? :P

Side note: Fancy posting boxes! Oh how I missed these!

I really doubt there's a lunch the host mechanic in this game. Lynch the host is generally considered bastard anywhere, and bastard games have to be announced at the sign-ups.
And I would know that how? I haven't spent near enough time looking at the rules for hosting games over here as I haven't felt a strong desire to host away from home. And Lynch the host is considered perfectly legal, albiet chaotic, at home. Huh. I don't think we really have rules on bastard games. Something to consider, something to consider.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Based on what I've talked with Minish about I'm inclined to trust her. I softed my main power and she seems to understand it. If she is scum, it'll be very obvious. If she's anti-town 3p, it should also be obvious.

And I would know that how? I haven't spent near enough time looking at the rules for hosting games over here as I haven't felt a strong desire to host away from home. And Lynch the host is considered perfectly legal, albiet chaotic, at home. Huh. I don't think we really have rules on bastard games. Something to consider, something to consider.
Reasons for being blacklisted as a mod are unannounced bastard games
Not being PA here, just pulling an excerpt from the queue thread pinned up top. I get that each place has different rules. We tend to try and make sure bastard games are known, mostly because as you can see the Mafia community her isn't huge and we don't want players who aren't used to bastard games to end up in one unknowingly and get upset. Lynching a host is relatively bastard because it breaks the mechanics of what would be considered "normal" and plays against what most Mafia games main focuses are.

the OP implies everyone has one
if that's potentially misleading the host has the obligation to clarify questions about it imo
I don't see how it's misleading. I'm taking it at face value. I think All Might was just confused.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Heads up: I won't be able to pitch in on the current until later tonight. But really quick:

This is strange to me too: it's pretty obvious from my role that there is a Master and a Servant. @All Might do you not have both?
I do. Just got things turned around in my head.

funnier6

Courage~
I guess I'll post some of my thoughts from my discussions with Min. Pretty unbelievable it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

1. Minish - I believe her, I think she's a little overly defensive, but I think she's telling the truth. Also she's really twisting the knife in my back if she's lying. Anyway, there's no way she can hold out against my endless verbal onslaught if she's scum so I'm not worried.
2. LG - prolly scum (hasn't been here)
3. Rag - nice posts so far, nothing alarming. Gotta keep a good watch there after last game but feels good.
4. Ex - I dont want to kill him immediately so he's probably fine
5. All Might - Weird one, I should go look at his last town game cause I sure can't remember when that was. Super weird atm but nothing really that I wouldn't expect
6. funnier6 - obvious town
8. Johnny - I havent discussed this one with Min yet but he seems all right I think
9. Naga - Probably finally actually scum
10. Silverfish - Probably finally actually scum
11. SMS - I liked the way he doubted various bits of Min's claim, especially since I had the same sort of thoughts when I was reading it. She disagrees but that's what I think.
12. Kirino -Prolly scum (isnt here)
13. Doc - needs to post more
14. Pen - I liked that weird junk he posted at the beginning when he was like it could be this, or this, or this, cause that just seemed like the kind of dumb thing town Pen would say lol but its early

I have a surprising amount of thoughts on people for such a short amount of time, I do hope there are third parties cause 11-3 is pretty darn unfair to mafia since town has a lot of power

Unvote

Vote: Naga

Hi Naga! Were you serious about being annoyed that there was five pages earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom