• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Alrighty, interesting development with Minish. I'm not going to town clear her though, and those who have I'd say you shouldn't. While I don't think she is Mafia, I wouldn't rule out that she is some kind of third party. I'd like for her to do what she said and start Discord convos with everyone or whatever - and if she is Town, I guess she can convince me why she is there, or here in the thread, whichever works best for her.

Unvote

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I am allowed to directly quote any conversations, so this is what Rubik said when I asked him about screenshotting.

"You may directly quote your role pm, but not screenshot it.
Mostly because I didn't want to have to teach everyone in the game how to convincingly fake a role pm to ensure it doesn't fully prove your role"

"I was originally going to let the role take screenshots but it would have been a pain in the butt to show people how easy it is to fake
I wanted to make it so there's **some** wifom about your role"
I want to call bull on those quotes, that doesn't sound like something Rubik would say... maybe I'm paranoid though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I can't convince anyone just based on my role unfortunately, since I can't screenshot. But I won't try to make anyone tell me anything they don't want to either.

I mostly revealed because I figured I would be a likely n1 target and wanted to at least have some fun and hopefully help town with my role.

I want to call bull on those quotes, that doesn't sound like something Rubik would say... maybe I'm paranoid though.

Why doesn't it sound like Rubik? Lol.

ngl, I kinda wanna kill minish simply because that role sounds like a pain to contend with.
I've also played with lynch the host mechanics, so I also want to try voting straight up for rubik at some point as it seems like something that might be running about in this settup.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ngl, I kinda wanna kill minish simply because that role sounds like a pain to contend with.
I've also played with lynch the host mechanics, so I also want to try voting straight up for rubik at some point as it seems like something that might be running about in this settup.
it's literally a kinda very townie role that gives us a solid townlead to claim roles and make night plans and stuff like that

we shouldn't be suggesting her lynch, specially when we already know her role slightly intervenes with investigative results

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Third party maybe, but regardless I don’t think third party makes her anti town. Just a few games ago I was the survivor serial killer, which made it very much in my favor to work with town (and yes, I’m gonna bring this traumatic event up every game because I’ll never stop being bitter @mell

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Probably the "pain in the butt" part, I don't recall him ever using that expression.

i feel like i've heard him say that but none of my discord serversi share with him turned up hits for the phrase so he probably hasn't said it on discord at least

that said i have no reason to not believe minish seeing as rubik's response basically indicated that minish wasn't allowed to screenshot, and so minish wouldn't have a reason to fake a conversation with rubik indicating that was the case.

What might be worth noting is that flavour-wise rubik isn't participating in the grail war, but just overseeing it. Minish is claiming she has a servant though, which would imply that rubik is participating, contrary to what the flavour suggests. Given rubik's motivations for participating in this grail war would probably be exceptional, i feel like there's a reasonable probability that minish is self-aligned.

@Minish: Are you town?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Probably the "pain in the butt" part, I don't recall him ever using that expression.

It would be weirder for me to throw an odd phrase like that in a made up quote. I'm willingly quoting of my own accord because I can't screenshot so that's the best I have.

Ex can at least tell you I asked Rubik directly if I could screenshot before anyone suggested it. And Rubik answered me in a separate DM.

How would it be a pain to contend with? I can essentially help town coordinate if they trust me. Which from how things sound would be super useful. Even if I were third party it's not worth lynching me unless you can tell that I'm making kills.

This is literally my whole role. The breaking rules and passive investigation things.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've created a chat with everyone I have added on discord. If I didn't start one with you I can either add you on discord or message you here on zd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom