• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The locked in results of tonight end the game regardless of the remaining actions. Night ends immediately.

End of Night Four:

Two bodies were found that morning:

A very gaunt looking super hero with blonde hair was discovered, dead.

A very cool gorilla was found decapitated, his head covered in jam.

SMS is dead, he was:

You are All Might, town-aligned lore expert.

1591232747896.png

Fate Loremaster: Once per night, you may learn a player’s servant’s name and class. (Note: Servant names are dangerous to reveal).

Your servant is Rider (Iskandar).

1591232756210.png

You summoned Alexander the Great using your love of Fate/Zero as a catalyst.

Ionian Hetairoi: Once per day, you may summon a spirit of a dead town-aligned player voting for whoever they were last voting for when they were alive. This ability has 3 charges.

Pen is dead, he was:

You are Spiritual Mask Salesman, town-aligned cool gorilla.

1591232875201.png

Zelda Dungeon writer: Every night you may write a message that will be posted with the daytime scene. Your message will be attributed to “Spiritual Mask Salesman”.

Pop Skittles: You may activate this ability game during the night instead of writing an article. The rules will be changed so that only votes that are bolded and colored will count as a vote for the following day.

Your servant is Assassin (The Old Man of the Mountain).

1591232882287.png

You summoned King Hassan by using a skull-shaped mask you had lying around as a catalyst.

Azrael: Once per game, your servant may ninja strongman kill another player during the night. Any attempts to track or watch you will show that your servant didn’t do anything this night.
[/QUOTE]

The Sun Fan is Little Gumball.
Silverfish is Pendio.

Little Gumball turned to Pendio.

"I guess this charade is over, ahaha... I wish I could take all the credit, but a lot that goes to my playwright. An actress is only as good as the script she's given, after all."

The Bard—known throughout the world as William Shakespeare—revealed himself from the shadows and tipped his hat, "You've put on a wonderful performance, Miss Gumball—no one suspected a thing! I didn't care too much how this ultimately played out, but this has certainly been an amusing journey."

Pendio ordered his servant Elizabeth Bathory to attack them, but it was too late. William Shakespeare had trapped both master and servant inside a reality marble, forcing Pendio to suffer through his greatest nightmare—a world without sound, an impossibility for a musician to handle. While it wouldn't kill the two of them, the First Folio would occupy them long enough for Little Gumball to claim the grail and win. She reached out to the grail and turned to Shakespeare.

"What do you plan to use your wish for? I never thought to ask."

He turned to her and smirked, "My hopes for the Holy Grail? I would wish for a more exciting world!"

"Well, I think you're in luck. I'm going to use this stupid thing to prevent guns from ever having been invented. I might stop existing or whatever, but everything kind of sucks right now anyways, LMFAO."

Shakespeare watched, amused and bemused as Little Gumball undid nearly a thousand years of history in an instant. The world was suddenly no longer the same, and the people in it could not be considered to be even remotely the same people. In a sense, perhaps mankind had been saved from a world of violence, but she had also destroyed herself and everyone living in the world she was from. Shakespeare grinned as he finished writing down the events that had occurred. If nothing else, he had gotten a good story out of it. He set down his book and reached out his hand to stroke behind the ear of the all-too-familiar wolf that approached him, the lone survivors of a lost world.

Mafia has won the game. (ExLight is also still a winner.)

The Sun Fan is the surviving MVP winner of the grail war.

(Honorable mention to All Might for hitting scum with his NK the first two night.)

You are Little Gumball, mafia-aligned lazy actress.

w6mQWJ2.png

Act out a death scene: Once per game, you may choose to fake your own death during the night. You will show to have been a night kill the following day. You may reveal that you are alive at any point by posting in the thread. After a day of pretending to be dead, if you haven’t already revealed that you’re alive, you will be revealed to still be alive. (Abilities may still be used on you when you’re playing dead, but you will not show up in the player list or vote counts as alive).

UwU voice: You appear as innocent to investigative checks that would show either your alignment or whether or not you are capable of killing other players.

Insomniac: You may post at night.

Your servant is Caster (William Shakespeare)

1591235443766.png

You summoned Shakespeare using a copy of a Midsummer Night's Dream script you had lying around as a catalyst.

First Folio: You may write the death scenes of kills you perform.

Enchant: Once per day you may quote another player’s post in which they vote for another player and write a bolded poem about how they are right. The vote you enhance will be worth an additional vote. This ability will only work during the first 3 days.
You are Pendio, town-aligned drunk Swede.

1591235364049.png

Swedish: You may post at night.

Drunk: You randomly target a player every night. This ability has no other effect and you have no memory of who you targeted.

Your servant is Lancer (Elizabeth Báthory).

1591235370931.png

You summoned Elizabeth using a microphone and your thirst for blood as catalysts.

Concert: Once per game, during the night, you may block all active non-killing abilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that came down to the wire in more ways than one

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lol I knew in the back of my head that SF was scum. Just didn't expect the fakeout, but it was certainly strange that he'd offered to off himself.

Well played all around.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
your sig is enormous allmight

Pen

The game is on!
Nice! Congratulations Mafia! And well played Sunfan! Thanks for hosting this pseudo-bastard Mafia game, Rube! I really enjoyed a lot of the roles and their abilities tied to the person. ^^

I shouldn't have let go of my suspicion on Doc after Sunfan replaced him. Shame on me for that lol But at least I can relish a bit in the fact that I hit Mafia with my 1-shot night kill!

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Found them, never mind. Creative stuff Rubik, you’re making me regret sitting this one out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom