• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Is anyone Old Man Jenkins maybe?

giphy.gif

funnier6

Courage~
I really doubt we have a cop in this setup.
We probably don't have a miller/godfather, so it would be 100% accurate in hands town; and if scum got it then it would probably be super useless for them. In both cases it's really one sided. We probably have more stuff like motion investigative roles.
Hey remember when you were playing gravity falls that game where roles were randed separately from alignment and there was a cop, a miller, and a godfather hahaha wasnt that so funny?? XD

Theres literally no reason why scum shouldn't have them especially if they can earn extra abilities from riddles same as anybody else
Knowing if we should expect a bunch of town causalities by the next phase is usually pretty useful
Since we're also going to hand out advantages, I feel like a bit of extra caution isn't too bad

Do you have any better topics or
Just wondering

Have you ever played a 13 player game where there wasnt the exact same chance of third party as every other game

haha asking for a friend
Our focus should be entirely on trying to find scum right now unless someone wants to make a d1 survivor claim and change the conversation.
You say that like a day one survivor claim wouldn't be a huge distraction
why me AAAAA
I'm assuming it's a joke since he's "sheeping"
These two together just like. You assumed it was a joke but responded screaming. Just feels super fake

funnier6

Courage~
Okay I dont want to be one of those "I have a life" people cause I dont and when I do I post anyway but I've been really stressed out and simultaneously haven't been able to post from work and when I can post I should really really be doing homework like RIGHT NOW so there is my explanation hi what's yours

funnier6

Courage~
Unvote
Vote: Giri

If you knew Ex tends to talk about 3rd parties on Day 1, why did you vote him at all? Would you agree that RVS should have been over by today? Now that you aren't voting Ex, who do you think you will be voting in the last stretch here?
Did I post this from sms's account or something
If I wanted to vote now, I would probably choose either of the inactive memebers.
Then, how are you determining inactivity? Poka doesn't look inactive to me, since they posted less than 12 hours ago. This just looks like a random vote to me.

Vote: Giri
What exactly about this makes you vote Giri? Yes it doesn't make any sense, but why does that equal Giri being scum, especially when he hasn't answered your questions yet
Also I don't even know about you guys. I don't have the meta. So I thought it'd be good to hear from you, poka poyzin etc.
Do you really feel like you know us that you do have the meta of

funnier6

Courage~
You've also voted Poka with no explanation, but she did provide a post a few pages back. How did you feel about that post of hers?
Hold the phone. Poka is a girl???
I don't see how this helps us in any way
if scum has a single person that might be able to flavor solve then this would backfire hard
What
giri is a fairly inexperienced and naive player, basically
Person*
I feel like this behavior of his is fairly NAI, and iirc what kinda gave him away the last few times were his readslists, so maybe we should expect that first to decide his alignment
Can you explain the reads lists thing because I dont recall anything like that

Also why would you say maybe

You literally just said his behavior was NAI but could be read from reads lists. Why would you not wait for the reads lists???
Those are fair points, and both correct.
>__>

funnier6

Courage~
just a reminder that in this game day phases are 48h, not 72h
scum that refuse to change their RVS votes might use it as an excuse to not change it on time
I'm voting Tristan iirc

It started as a RVS vote but he became a scumlean for me, so my vote is staying there
Lol, literally doing what you said scum might try to do! Smh. Except you did give an explanation. Why are scumleaning him?
Sms beating me to everything again

Anyway why would you say "oh wow scum leaving their RVS votes so they can say 'whoops I forgot'" but not just ping the people with RVS votes and be like bruh don't forget. Not hoping that someone will whoops forget and leave their vote on so you can mislynch them tomorrow are you haha I'm jk. Unless...:eyes:
He pointed out earlier that Tristan was reacting more than posting. His last post was not game related either. It's got merit as a vote. I might lean to that later. For now I would like to hear from the peeps I @'d earlier.
Why did you answer for Ex
Er, I think I worded it poorly. I meant lurky scum being all like "oh no I forgot days where shorter than usual and ended up in the mislynch wagon! how terrible!". I think it's fair if their RVS vote becomes their official vote as long as they provide an explanation for it.

I'm scumleaning him because of a few reasons: his first relevant post was him basically parroting rubik and shutting me down (despite, as himself said in his second post, knowing I like to discuss stuff like this)

this kinda reeks like pocketing, CWAC, and throwing shade while somewhat playing safe which are all somewhat red flags to me
You say this like you dont get shut down literally every game for pointless setup discussion.

Because roles aren't related to alignment if I understood correctly
seems like a waste of balance to risk randing miller to scum and godfather to town unless we have some crazy role like the pig in funnier's mafia

This is probably a fair observation on those roles not being in the game, but as funnier said that doesn't necessarily mean this is true. I don't really think it matters at this point whether or not they are in the game, since there's no way to confirm or deny it. This discussion, and that of a 3rd party, is basically just a waste of time, especially since we are still talking about it with no extra information.

What exactly about this makes you vote Giri? Yes it doesn't make any sense, but why does that equal Giri being scum, especially when he hasn't answered your questions yet

I thought the vote was baseless, and thought it was suspicious. At the time, I didn't think Giri was necessarily scum, just that it was the closest thing to a scumread that I had - therefore vote. I don't think anything really has convinced me since then that Giri isn't scum enough to unvote.

funnier6

Courage~
Apparently obviously jokey reactions during the RVS stage when not a single serious post had been made yet is scummy. Gotcha.
I can't believe it took you this long to figure that out
You're awfully defensive for someone who claims they aren't scum
blinks

he gave two lines very adequately explaining very obvious truths o-O
Fine.

Vote: Mido

Happy?

It’s not like I’m doing this for you though...
It's not like you l-like me or anything you b-baka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom