• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Since the setup was 12-13 players should we assume the 13th player is probably a survivor?
If we had a few more players like 15-16 I could consider the idea of a serial killer more, which could maybe make up for a cop.
Talking about 3ps day 1 is a distraction.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Knowing if we should expect a bunch of town causalities by the next phase is usually pretty useful
Since we're also going to hand out advantages, I feel like a bit of extra caution isn't too bad

Do you have any better topics or
Speculating about 3ps on day 1 is pointless. If there are more killers, we'll find out, right now we don't know, and we won't know until the night. There's no basis upon which to speculate, therefore it's pointless.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Knowing if we should expect a bunch of town causalities by the next phase is usually pretty useful
Since we're also going to hand out advantages, I feel like a bit of extra caution isn't too bad

Do you have any better topics or
Our focus should be entirely on trying to find scum right now unless someone wants to make a d1 survivor claim and change the conversation.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That's still a hard disagree for me, but whatever

Played probably 5-10 games here between 2013-2016? I remember some names but I very vaguely remember much specific about anyone.
Hi, there, so, would you mind giving some self-meta
and based on your last game, are you interested in or expecting some kind of play from any specific players?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish , are clue-hunting groups randomized every night or will it be set after the first randomization for the rest of the game? Just out of curiousity if it can be answered.

Oh, good question that I should have included in the explanation!

The groups will be re-randomized every night. So you won't stick with your original group.

Vote count coming soon.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 1.1 Vote Count

Funnier (3) - SMS, Doc, Poka
Doc (1) - Johnny
Mezlo (2) - Ex, funnier
Ex (3) - Rubik, Kirino, Giri
Johnny (1) - Mido
Mido (1) - Poy

Not Voting - Mezlo, Naga

Day ends in 1 day, 19 hours and 30 minutes.
With 13 alive it takes 7 for majority.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
On a serious not Exlight always discusses these stuff in D1
So I'm gonna
unvote
@Mellow Ezlo this is Exlight's I guess meta. What do you think? Also, Why didn't you vote yet?
Yeah, this is normal for Ex.

As for why I haven't voted yet, it's barely 12 hours into Day 1, nothing has happened, nobody's done anything, I don't feel like random voting, and I'm busy atm playing ffxiv GOT OFF MY BACK :kawaii:

*ahem*

yeah that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom