• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I thought the vote was baseless, and thought it was suspicious. At the time, I didn't think Giri was necessarily scum, just that it was the closest thing to a scumread that I had - therefore vote. I don't think anything really has convinced me since then that Giri isn't scum enough to unvote.
Thats fair, though there is such a thing as too easy hm, youre not concerned about how easily his wagon took off or about anyone else in particular?
Are you implying that (you think) Rubik is or will claim to be a survivor?
Uh, no? Not quite sure what gave that impression

We historically work together at extremely various degrees so I was wondering what I should expect.
I thought the "AAAAA" was pretty obvious to be just for funsies tbh
like "aaa, so many other joke wagons, why miiiiine" in ron delite voice
When its like the third vote on you it isnt quite so funny anymore mmm it didnt sound very jokey to me

Your reads have been hot trash Ex what exactly have you accomplished today

funnier6

Courage~
To clarify, I admit that you and SMS were correct, his voting is erratic as scum. Additionally, he's only been town once, like he stated, so I'm amending my opinion. Giri is erratic. That said, I still am not leaning scum on him. I think his bandwagon is convenient, and at least one scum is on it. The last vote was Kirino, who hopped on and hasn't come back to the game since. I think it was really easy for him to do tha
So to make this perfectly clear

You know that Giri has been town all of once and died almost immediately

You acknowledge that he's behaving in an erratic manner similar to his typical scum play

Yet you believe that his wagon is convenient and scummy despite the people on it citing those very reasons that you agree with

Because you have a town read on for reasons unknown

Is that correct?
Do you have any potential proposal for a counter wagon?
I find it interesting that you ask this question when it really ought to be the question you're answering hm being you've been against Giri's wagon from the beginning, called it out as convenient and scummy, and pointed to Kirino especially as opportunistic. But you're not voting. Do you not care about Giri being lynched? Cause you sure aren't doing anything to stop it.
Was really just piggybacking off the point because I had that take, and kinda just assumed that's what Ex's general take was. I also thought it might spark some more conversation but it didn't really. Rip
Yeah I looked back and I still have zero idea why you chose to respond to someone else's question rather than simply give your own read of Tristan

Kirino

Tatakae
Why couldn't he have gone from the first thing to wanting to pressure somebody? (which yes was ineffective and would never have worked but I'm trying to think from his mindset)
It was barely even a pressure vote given that he offered no reason and then revealed it was for pressure right after. It just seemed like he was erratically jumping between targets in order to give the appearance of contributing. And like I said, normally this might indicate inexperienced town, but apparently this is in keeping with his scum meta.
Firstly. Roles are not alignment indicative. Fake claims aren't necessary because any role in the game could've been either alignment.
Right, I forgot about this.
Second. There is an enormous contradiction in that statement because there is absolutely no reason why I could not be setting up a unique fake claim and in fact prefer to claim unique roles as scum. Why exactly does that make you town read me?
You said it was a role Minish invented, and I somehow doubt you would go through the trouble of thinking up a new role and posting about it so early just to set yourself up for a fakeclaim, especially when they're NAI.

funnier6

Courage~
Apparently obviously jokey reactions during the RVS stage when not a single serious post had been made yet is scummy. Gotcha.
lol have neither of you ever seen my scum play before?
f you don't find those responses defensive then idk what to tell you fun fun
Johnny you are out of your mind. Ex called him out for reacting more than posting on page one and RVS'd him for it. How the heck is mentioning that fact defensive.

Second one, again, they literally havent seen his scum play this is just plain sticking a pin in these balloons masquerading as argument

How you can see that as overly defensive is beyond me

funnier6

Courage~
I am waiting for his future readlists though?
I'm not voting him, and I already voiced to be kinda against his wagon rn since we can have a better idea of his alignment later on, while right now it just feels like a coin flip
The maybe is key and the probably and the hm. You're definitely not sure about him but other people should maybe wait until they look at his reads because you believe they're actually AI. I just fail to see why you're uncertain about that point. Hey everybody I really think this is AI for Giri! But you dont have to I guess.
I don't like this reply. In the first place, I thought it was odd that Johnny defended Giri based on his playstyle, only for him to backtrack after agreeing with others who pointed out that he'd previously played that way as scum. Now, in response to criticism of that, he instead defends Giri on the basis that the bandwagon is too convenient (echoing 2 or 3 others who had said that previously), while also trying to draw suspicion to those on that bandwagon and singling me out in particular for little real reason.

The weak and shifting basis for his defense of Giri makes it look contrived, and combined with him trying to draw suspicion towards those who voted for Giri, it seems like he's setting himself up to look good and frame others if Giri flips town. So if Giri does flip town, then I think it's likely that Johnny's scum.
What do you think about Johnny never actually voting anyone from the wagon?

Also he's very obviously hinting at something to do with Giri if I'm not massively mistaken
You must be stupid for mocking me. My next post is going to be a vote, so you better be grateful, baka
Tsundere Poy is my favorite Poy I think
I found scum. It's not like you all would care about it or anything, but I'll leave it here anyway in case you want to look at it *pout*
Does LAMIST stand for something? I forget

Also you took a very long time to say Rubik is scum for posting useless commentary. Unfortunately if that made him scum he'd have been a scum innocent child

Kirino

Tatakae
What do you think about Johnny never actually voting anyone from the wagon?
I don't think it undermines my reasoning, if that's what you mean. If he were trying to use Giri's flip to his benefit in the way I described, then presumably he wouldn't mind Giri getting lynched and would just want to make a show of opposing it. That would allow him to portray himself as town and go after those on his wagon afterwards.

Also he's very obviously hinting at something to do with Giri if I'm not massively mistaken
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What, like being neighbors? If they were I think by now he should have came clean, also that doesn't rule Giri out as scum. If they were Masons that's different, again, by now one if them should have claimed. I get the vibe Johnny is maybe trying to set up Townie points if Giri is a mislynch, or he's just massively wrong in town reading Giri for some odd reason. Anyway, I reaaally want to vote Johnny but if we don't have the votes together we could end up lynching someone who has two votes or something. Idk what the vote count is atm.

Kirino

Tatakae
@funnier6: who did you want to lynch? At this point the only realistic options are Giri and Johnny.
Anyway, I reaaally want to vote Johnny but if we don't have the votes together we could end up lynching someone who has two votes or something. Idk what the vote count is atm.
Giri has three votes and Johnny has one. Two of the votes on Giri are from you and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom