• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
He pointed out earlier that Tristan was reacting more than posting. His last post was not game related either. It's got merit as a vote. I might lean to that later. For now I would like to hear from the peeps I @'d earlier.
Apparently obviously jokey reactions during the RVS stage when not a single serious post had been made yet is scummy. Gotcha.
Er, I think I worded it poorly. I meant lurky scum being all like "oh no I forgot days where shorter than usual and ended up in the mislynch wagon! how terrible!". I think it's fair if their RVS vote becomes their official vote as long as they provide an explanation for it.

I'm scumleaning him because of a few reasons: his first relevant post was him basically parroting rubik and shutting me down (despite, as himself said in his second post, knowing I like to discuss stuff like this)

this kinda reeks like pocketing, CWAC, and throwing shade while somewhat playing safe which are all somewhat red flags to me
lol have neither of you ever seen my scum play before?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Apparently obviously jokey reactions during the RVS stage when not a single serious post had been made yet is scummy. Gotcha.
lol have neither of you ever seen my scum play before?
You're awfully defensive for someone who claims they aren't scum. All I said was I might lean that way later. You're still pretty null, I was more or less just explaining what I figured Ex was thinking.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Well I see we’re back to business as usual :cucco:

Still waiting on @Giri and @PokaLink also Poka if you wanna give me a quick summary of your mafia experience and who you remember and how you think and I’m pretty sure I already asked favorite color

I kind of wouldn’t mind the meme wagon on Ex staying for the time being just because of the forecasted Ex nuclear fallout tomorrow

Roles were randed without regard to alignment so that’s cool but taking advantage of the free role claims will still be important for lynches since even if the mafia had more powerful roles like cop or doctor we could keep em alive a bit longer and trap them into being doing what we say and being helpful while we figure out the game

The only purpose of names seems to be for if you think an advantage would have an extra effect on you and that’s cool or whatever but that’s immaterial since any of them could be mafia so voting for your top town read to get it should be the plan obviously, I don’t know why anyone would name claim unless they had a really really good reason

My role is very NAI since it has a lot of use for both sides (it’s also something Min made up and its really cool uwu) so I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t any or many roles like cop or doctor that don’t have much use for mafia

@Mellow Ezlo has done a lot more reacting than posting umu

Also friendly reminder that days are 48 hours so if we could get started that would be nice

Fine.

Vote: Mido

Happy?

It’s not like I’m doing this for you though...

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm not sure what to make of Giri. The vote on Ex was obviously just RVS, but in the same post he said "I just woke up. I need more time to come to a conclusion." Then instead of doing that, he randomly voted for Poka and justified it as wanting to pressure an inactive. This kind of erratic voting on a beginner might normally indicate town, but apparently this is common for scum Giri. He's probably the best lynch target at this point.

Johnny's defense of him was interesting too, given that he backed away from it as soon as he was reminded of Giri's scum play. It seems they've played together, so it's weird that he wouldn't have considered this despite recognizing it as true. Will be interesting to revisit if Giri flips.

Beyond that, I have a town read on funnier, mostly for this post:
My role is very NAI since it has a lot of use for both sides (it’s also something Min made up and its really cool uwu) so I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t any or many roles like cop or doctor that don’t have much use for mafia
It's primarily because he claimed to have a unique role, which I doubt he would do if he was trying to set up a fakeclaim.

Unvote

Vote: Giri

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 1.2 Vote Count

Funnier (2) - Doc, Poka
Mezlo (2) - Ex, funnier
Ex (1) - Rubik
Johnny (1) - Mido
Mido (1) - Poy
Giri (3) - SMS, Naga, Kirino
Poka (1) - Giri

Not Voting - Mezlo, Naga

Day ends in 1 day, 3 hours and 30 minutes.
With 13 alive it takes 7 for majority.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
unvote
Ruh! Raga has two rotes!. Also, about my playstyle, I've played only one game as town in which I was the first to get nkd. So nobody KNOWS how I actually play as town.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
But Poka had posted, not super long before your vote. He was probably in bed at the time of your vote being placed. What exactly were you hoping to gain from it?
It's just 2 hrs to deadline and it's kinda surprising that he didn't remove his RV and even more surprising that none wanted him to post.

I'm town this game. If I'm gonna be lynched, I've to say that I didn't feel funnier's presence in this game and also I'm suspicious about SMS making a big deal of my RV.

Unvote
Vote: Giri

If you knew Ex tends to talk about 3rd parties on Day 1, why did you vote him at all?
I'm sure this was a diversion because I posted that funny sheep meme AND I unvoted the Random vote before #52.

I'm still null on Rubik. That's it I've got to say for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom