• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle. Good, evil, or on something?

Is Tingle good, evil, or on something?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

• On someting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Tingle is a good map maker. Yet he turns people into slaves. It is that he serves Uncle Rupee. Is Uncle Rupee real, or just something that Tingle does and uses it as an excuse. Tell me what you think of an idea.:hmm:

^ I knew those were coming. That's the problem with Topics with Tingle.

Back on the topic though, I think he's in the middle. He's an *** for the slave thing, and basically stealing everyone's rupees, but also he's good because he's just trying to survive like everyone else.

Kybyrian

I hate Tingle, as most people do. Because he's an arrogant asshole. :<

Who wants to pay 23894748702834 rupees just to get a map or a map deciphered?

Plus, 30 something year old man floating around on a balloon that thinks he's a fairy? Talk about a nutjob. Plus, in The Wind Waker, he was locked up in a jail cell. He must have done something. :P

I think Tingle is just some weird guy that ends up in a lot of the Zelda games for some reason. Nothing special, just some guy that got a bad concussion when he was little, leading to permanent brain damage or something.

But...there is one character that is way worst than Tingle...NAVI...GOd..how i hate navi

We have a thread for "Most annoying characters" by the way.

Lol, this is the third time you've said this, but yeah, it's very annoying.

Stella3000

Starlight
I think Tingle is just some weird guy that ends up in a lot of the Zelda games for some reason. Nothing special, just some guy that got a bad concussion when he was little, leading to permanent brain damage or something.

We have a thread for "Most annoying characters" by the way.

Lol, this is the third time you've said this, but yeah, it's very annoying.

I agree with Blackice.......Tingle got a bad concussion when he was little, leading to permanent brain damage. Lol.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Oh yeah,i forgot about those...C'mon..who in the freakin'hell wants to be like Tingle...?
maybe Tingle's Elton John or so...LMAO

I hate tingle he is evil!!!!!

hesa greedy lil ... <insert bad words and insults>

he steals everyones rupees just so he can be rich! GRRRRRRR :mad:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
He looks at you and thinks you are a fairy! Wow. Does he steal rupees for his drug addiction?

I hate Tingle, as most people do. Because he's an arrogant asshole. :<

Plus, 30 something year old man floating around on a balloon that thinks he's a fairy? Talk about a nutjob. Plus, in The Wind Waker, he was locked up in a jail cell. He must have done something. :P
He stole a Pictobox from the Pictobox guy. Well, almost did. Like I said, he must be on something!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kybyrian

He stole a Pictobox from the Pictobox guy. Well, almost did. Like I said, he must be on something!

Not to "backseat mod" or anything, but use the edit button if you have something else to say after your previous post and nobody has yet posted again.

And well, he didn't technically steal a pictobox from him, it was just kind of there. Just because he was locked up in a jail cell doesn't mean that he put the pictobox back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom