• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Ya, but being in Kentucky is a town tell.
de4.jpg

They do traditionally eat KFC for Christmas in Japan.

....And caught up. I missed so much while in classes. First things first:

Unvote

Second thing's second: If I get killed, is it possible to use abilities from the dead? I'd love to gain the vig power. Lol. Probably not, that'd be OP. Unless it was a zombie game.
Sorry. Rambling about nothing again.

I'm not liking Minish too much, defending funnier at this point seems a bit suicidal. I'm less sure of Rubik than ever, but if we kill funnier we may get more information. I'm pretty okay with Irvine, I can see where he's coming from.

I'll try and be more active the rest of today into tomorrow. Got less classes.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Even if Rubik is telling the truth and we all admit that, he can't realistically be scum if you put a solid 60 seconds worth of thought into it.
If he's scum and has a power like that, and funnier is already outed as 3P and already claims that Rubik isn't a target, that means Scum Rubik either can still watch funnier get lynched for free or if town keeps funnier alive knows that at least one alive player will not particularly care to revisit him. There is no logic for scum Rubik to make this hard of a stand and lay the cards out on the table on d2 -- that's some serious next level 4D chess **** that I frankly don't believe is happening.

Also, Rubik outed funnier's character well before the claim, so if funnier flips that character that's solid info that Rubik does what he says and was on town's side to out it. Stop saying funnier's flip gives no information because that's absolutely wrong.

I was killed D1 for saying I was fine with lynching an inactive.
I have never been inactive in a game and I find it extremely disrespectful.

I'm actually more offended by that than by your entire nonsensical accusation, step up your game, mate.
I'll take your word that I misread that while skimming D0, since I have work soonish and don't feel like going back.
Don't know if where you're from parroting insults back makes you look cool, but that last line makes you look like a 6 year old. You're being active though, so that's pretty good. Also this next post is good stuff:

The extremes of your list match the ones of an indept that has to kill town! This is clearly not a coincidence. How do you know he's not manipulating us? :(
You should be mindmelding with other town players, not with someone who, according to Rubik, already lied to us.
Minish is like Wakka in Final Fantasy X: Fully believes the teachings of Yevon and by damn it's gonna take more then a few temples worth of robots to shake his faith!

That or Funnier is gonna flip scum and Minish is throwing it all on the line. I doubt that's happening, but it would be Spicy if it did. I know if I'm the Vigi I shot Minish 100% of the time on that flip. Flipping 3P, I probably shot an inactive rn.

I am not Vigi, though.

Hero probably played the way he did hoping to get lynched and nab a scumbag in the process.
This makes no sense
This makes no sense
And nobody pointed this out?
How is getting lynched solving for wolves? Why would you play to that?

It's part of my townplay to look at different angles and seek out alternative means to track down scum
Call me old fashion, but whenever someone is that aware that they have town meta and what they do as town, it makes me feel like it's some seriously fake meta.

Towns should just automatically hunt scums the best way they know in the moment, you aint gotta script it

I agree with this. I may be wary of Rubik but funnier's flip is only going to tell us if he's 3rd party or scum. Which tells us nothing about Rubik. Unless funnier does flip scum which I still don't see as likely.

We can sort Rubik out later. I just don't want people blindly trusting him because he's not cleared. That's all I'm getting at.
I basically addressed this at the time. It will either confirm what we believe or disprove it. Do not make the mistake that host confirmation on things we already kinda know is useless: it is very much useful and keeps us from needlessly having to second guess knowledge late game.

I'd recommend FG because she's innactive and would give a good amount of information
short of that I'd probably recommend vigging any inactive player unless the vig has a particularly strong scumread on someone.
+1ing this so hard Last few Rag posts have been good please post more.

Fleeing a hurricane is a scumtell. (:

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I don't take back what I said to ExLight but he's active, he looks like he's trying to solve, he isn't worth the vote so

Unvote
Vote: funnier

I think there's really no way out of needing this flip to happen. It will either confirm or disprove Rubik, and depending on things might shed light on funnier's defenders. Also yatta yatta ya we all know why I just thought I'd type that all out again.

If funnier was announced Innocent Child or some nonsense then I probably do go Silverfish or Funnygurl, but frankly All Might as said a few things that strike me weird. @All Might can you elaborate a little more on Hero and why you think he did what he did? And for what gains?

So yeah current top 3 lynch aside from funnier

Silver
Funny
All Might

I think I'll just give SMS the good ol' Day Pass because he's my Floridian Brother and I get to use that logic at least once a game.

Want to see more from SunFan, Rag and Minish in terms of non-funnier related content

Actually SunFan feels like I've been saying that I wanted more of you (gigitty) a little too much this game. Don't make me go Vintage on you

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
How is getting lynched solving for wolves? Why would you play to that?

I've seen players play badly on purpose to see who jumps on them and then make a case based on that. I didn't get any of that from hero though, to me it mostly just seemed like he was lurking.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I've seen players play badly on purpose to see who jumps on them and then make a case based on that. I didn't get any of that from hero though, to me it mostly just seemed like he was lurking.

They play badly
People get on them for playing badly
They OMGUS because I'm totally not bad I'm just playing badly..ly
Profit?

That is literally the dumbest way I have ever heard of playing TWG

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its based on the premise that scum are more likely to jump on certain mistakes than non-scum are. I'm not terribly fond of it as a strategy though, and the objective is never to get lynched.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Not related but Terry Bogard is getting added to Smash and I have never been so hard for DLC before in my life

I'm such a fan of older SNK games this is great

--

Ahem

Yeah that strategy is bad and if someone defended their bad play with that I would lynch them on principle holy ****
Anyway I got work tonight, probably won't be around. I'll check this n like 15 minutes and answer any questions you want answered before I go though. EoD isn't until tomorrow I think so I'll have full updated reads before then

I may not be around tomorrow, so I'll make my choice here and now.

I don't know any guaranteed clears. I have an idea what Rubik is, but am unsure. Everyone is either lurking, involved in the funnier situation, or waiting to be subbed out. The only strong play I can make right now that won't endanger an innocent townie is to go for the only one who I know isn't town, sorry man.

Vote: funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom