• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be mindmelding with other town players, not with someone who, according to Rubik, already lied to us.

Technically, Rubik says his information is mostly true, he just hid a part of it which is the lie.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay. Setting funnier aside for the moment. Why are your Top 3 Lynches where they are? What about them makes them scum in your eyes? Help us see what you see and maybe we'll look at them tonight instead of funnier.

@All Might Stop lurking, it's creeping me out man.

I've already explained them. I did a big Iso on Hero and felt he came out looking scummy (linked it to Ex before). And All Might hasn't made me feel any better about that slot. He softed a character again instead of role which is an easy cop out. Plus like you just kinda implied he's lurking and not contributing anymore. Which would be extremely easy for scum who knows funnier is likely to get lynched.

Silverfish I Iso'd too and explained. I'm less sure on him because he's new though. The main of it was that he contradicted a ton of his reads.

FG is more about giving us info and the fact she's basically disappeared now, so I'm less sure about feeling town for her.

funnier6

Courage~
someone cover funnier's eyes before he reads this post and read it out to him
tell him sunfan didn't make this post and he won't believe you
That was clearly not a you post because it conveys ideas in a clear logical manner and not in a thoughts from the sleepish void manner that you generally post in.
Oh, I forgot to bold

VOTE: EXLIGHT

There we go.
You also forgot to unvote iirc
Maybe I'm missing something but I'm under the impression he knows your role because of his own?
I’m not saying that, I’m saying a role that gives him that ability could be either alignment
He omitted information because he didn't know I'd be able to catch it, and that's not a valid excuse.
Considering that if I had actually had information I would’ve known you’d be able to catch it I think it is a rather valid excuse

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The extremes of your list match the ones of an indept that has to kill town! This is clearly not a coincidence. How do you know he's not manipulating us? :(
You should be mindmelding with other town players, not with someone who, according to Rubik, already lied to us.

Funnier doesn't know who he needs dead yet. So why should it matter if we see things the same way. It's weird you keep implying he knows who he has to kill.

I mindmeld with whoever is thinking things I'm already thinking. That's how that works. I'm not gonna sheep town if I think they're wrong. And I don't completely trust Rubik for absolutely no reason either.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This is kinda not true. At least it wasn't in the last game. Day 2 was your best Day and you were Town, but got nightkilled.
you mean Jumanfia?
imagine what I could've done if I had survived one more day

Funnier doesn't know who he needs dead yet. So why should it matter if we see things the same way. It's weird you keep implying he knows who he has to kill.
How do you know for sure? If you're able to prove he doesn't know his targets I'll help you defend him.

I linked the ISO quote to you a while back. Not linked you and Hero.
Oh, derp. Got it.

You also forgot to unvote iirc
you're making me blush

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How do you know for sure? If you're able to prove he doesn't know his targets I'll help you defend him.

It's impossible for me to prove. But I believe when he says he doesn't know. And the fact that apparently All Might was one of them but he didn't even try to kill All Might when other people were d1. Also, why would he have the ability to target people otherwise (before he got his 1x ability), if not to find out if they're a target like he said?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@All Might Stop lurking, it's creeping me out man.
I was asleep until a few minutes ago. And frankly, it feels like we're going in circles a lot so I don't know how to say anymore than what's already been said. (Blame the lack of sleep)

I don't, but he needs to be because he's problematic to deal with, especially in an Anime themed game.
Problematic how? I'm useful when it comes to reading flavor and determining which character could fit into a role given a specific series.

He softed a character again instead of role which is an easy cop out.
Tfw I did indicate the role.

Plus like you just kinda implied he's lurking and not contributing anymore. Which would be extremely easy for scum who knows funnier is likely to get lynched.
I've been busy and lynching funnier doesn't bother me in the slightest. Why are you so hellbent on defending funnier that you'd keep on directing all the attention my why? Hero probably played the way he did hoping to get lynched and nab a scumbag in the process. Speaking of scum, what are your thoughts on Silver?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tfw I did indicate the role.

As far as I can tell people only got a character soft from that post.

I've been busy and lynching funnier doesn't bother me in the slightest. Why are you so hellbent on defending funnier that you'd keep on directing all the attention my why? Hero probably played the way he did hoping to get lynched and nab a scumbag in the process. Speaking of scum, what are your thoughts on Silver?

Ya know, saying funnier's lynch doesn't bother you in the slightest and being worried about me focusing on you only goes with my statement that it would be easy for you to let the funnier lynch happen while lurking as scum. And I've already explained a million times, I don't see funnier as a threat unless we let him be and I think you're scum. So I'd rather lynch scum.

I've also already said my thoughts on Silver. I'd be fine with his lynch because I feel he gave a lot of contradictory reads d1 that looked like flip flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom