• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's impossible for me to prove. But I believe when he says he doesn't know. And the fact that apparently All Might was one of them but he didn't even try to kill All Might when other people were d1.
If Silver also were one of his targets why would he bother?
And the All Might killfest happened late game pretty quickly, it would be extremely odd for funnier to jump into his wagon. At least for me, because I don't see him as the kind of player that does that without having a really good reason to do so.

Also, why would he have the ability to target people otherwise (before he got his 1x ability), if not to find out if they're a target like he said?
Well, that's for our imagination to consider.
Indeed, what could his ability possibly be?

Ya, not helping your case though.
tbf my best day there was D1 since it was when I got all info
D2 I just got lucky lynching Water and D3 I was planning to scumhunt but got eventkilled :sadpichu:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If Silver also were one of his targets why would he bother?
And the All Might killfest happened late game pretty quickly, it would be extremely odd for funnier to jump into his wagon. At least for me, because I don't see him as the kind of player that does that without having a really good reason to do so.

So you think Silver is one of his targets (and probably FG because that's who he wants to lynch as well), so he got lucky that 3/4 of his targets have been major wagons? And All Might had a few votes before eod so he could have easily tried to push that at any point when others were as well.

Geez, if everyone is so set on lynching funnier just maj him. I'm not voting him no matter what. But y'all turned back to lynching him after Rubik said he lied (when Rubik's role that he seems to soft is more of a scum role imo). I'm still sticking to my scumreads though and would rather try to hit scum today.

funnier6

Courage~
Honestly if this is really going to be a thing I should just be shot. It’s already been done to death and clearly I’m not wanted third party so this is just a waste of time. I’m sure the vig can be convinced to shoot me if they’ve even slightly been paying attention, and if for some reason I’m not dead I will literally roll over and get lynched tomorrow if everyone is still so set on it. This is obviously not going anywhere.

Honestly if this is really going to be a thing I should just be shot. It’s already been done to death and clearly I’m not wanted third party so this is just a waste of time. I’m sure the vig can be convinced to shoot me if they’ve even slightly been paying attention, and if for some reason I’m not dead I will literally roll over and get lynched tomorrow if everyone is still so set on it. This is obviously not going anywhere.

I'm honestly not sure what to think anymore, but I'm tired of this situation regardless. I don't think it's a good idea to let the vig shoot you anymore after your claim. If we lynch someone and that happens to be one of your targets, you could gain bulletproof.

Unvote

I don't know what I should do at this point, so I'll wait.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I agree.
I'd give the Vigi a target instead of risking to kill another person during the Night Phase without giving them a chance to defend themselves. And to be fair, I'm not in a rush to do so, as I said we can NK him during N3 as a last resort and still be in a somewhat safe position.

Funnyboi666, I'm assuming you don't have to kill the characters personally since you supposedly got something from AM's lynch, right?
So you don't need to kill anyone even if you have this kind of ability. Even if we can't Vigi him, we already know funnier's character, so if he does anything shady in the flavor text we can go after him during another Day Phase to avoid a MyLo.

And the sleepwalking thing, was it your role or Rubik's triggering?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
As far as I can tell people only got a character soft from that post.
The character soft and the role are one and the same. Literally.

Ya know, saying funnier's lynch doesn't bother you in the slightest and being worried about me focusing on you only goes with my statement that it would be easy for you to let the funnier lynch happen while lurking as scum. And I've already explained a million times, I don't see funnier as a threat unless we let him be and I think you're scum. So I'd rather lynch scum.
I don't see funnier as a threat either, and I'm not about to hop on a wagon just because that's the status quo. It's part of my townplay to look at different angles and seek out alternative means to track down scum as opposed to, ya know, following the general angry mob. You don't have to like that, but at least take it for what it is.

I've also already said my thoughts on Silver. I'd be fine with his lynch because I feel he gave a lot of contradictory reads d1 that looked like flip flopping.
Well then, at least we can agree on something. Even now it feels like Silver is lying low and waiting on the Day to end, but everyone else is resolute about chasing down another 3P.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
And I don't completely trust Rubik for absolutely no reason either.
This isn't the kind of thing I'd lie about, and funnier has essentially admitted everything that I've suggested (that he's the character I alleged and that he omitted the flavor from his results even when I very carefully worded my request to him to find out the full extent of what he learned).

Nothing I've asserted is true about funnier is a lie.

If Funnier has some sort of bulletproof or has allies willing to defend him, he could be banking on us delaying his lynch and putting us into a situation where we can't lynch him without putting ourselves into lylo or mylo if he's scum, and I don't want that to happen.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The character soft and the role are one and the same. Literally.

I mean, I think I got your soft now. But it doesn't make me feel any certain way.

I don't see funnier as a threat either, and I'm not about to hop on a wagon just because that's the status quo. It's part of my townplay to look at different angles and seek out alternative means to track down scum as opposed to, ya know, following the general angry mob. You don't have to like that, but at least take it for what it is.

Tbf, I forgot you were on Silver at the moment. But that part was more about you just letting the funnier lynch happen instead of putting in your thoughts and trying to maybe sway people to see who you see as scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This isn't the kind of thing I'd lie about, and funnier has essentially admitted everything that I've suggested (that he's the character I alleged and that he omitted the flavor from his results even when I very carefully worded my request to him to find out the full extent of what he learned).

Nothing I've asserted is true about funnier is a lie.

If Funnier has some sort of bulletproof or has allies willing to defend him, he could be banking on us delaying his lynch and putting us into a situation where we can't lynch him without putting ourselves into lylo or mylo if he's scum, and I don't want that to happen.

It doesn't have to do so much with you telling the truth about that. But more that I think you could know that because of a scum role. So it's more about people being willing to follow scum blindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom