• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
where I come massclaims are normal, but are generally done towards the end of the game. Fishing for role-info is still considered scummy though, because scum generally benefits from finding info-roles early. Cops usually don't claim until they have a scum result, and even then they'll usually hold off on it if they're able to.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't want to kill him, but I think it's the optimal result for us.

why don't you want to kill him if you think its the optimal result?

Ragnarokio

and i think someone asked earlier and rubik answered for me but i originally come from a community called Px2. I know very little about the ZD meta.

Ragnarokio

if you don't want to kill him you probably shouldn't suggest he be vigged

Ragnarokio

it might result in him being killed

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Don't waste your time on her, we shouldn't kill her unless we really have something mechanical towards her, leave her to scum.

Scum isn't going to kill someone who is being scumread and pretty inactive if she is town. Why are you so certain she's town you'd only kill her if there's something mechanical toward her?

He had wagons formed around him in two Day Phases for a reason, he might be a slightly Town read to me, but he's a scum read to most of other players.

Same can be said of FG. Even more so actually, since she was the main competing wagon with All Might so she would give us more info.

Fleeing a hurricane is a scumtell. (:

Ya, but being in Kentucky is a town tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom