• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote

I think I probably believe funnier's claim. His character seems like a hitman and a list of 4 players to look for seems fitting, and his character's wiki page does say he avoids killing innocents, iirc.

@funnier6 - Without revealing anything explicit about your results last night, what kind of information did you get from targeting me? Just that I'm not one of your targets or my character or my show or my role name or what?

-

Vote: funnygurl

Still a good wagon.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Also @All Might just want to check since it was mentioned earlier and I don't think you said either way. But the explosion part of your post wasn't part of the soft was it?
I certainly didn't read it as such
Seems pictures dont really carry over in mutiquotes/ISOs or whatever? but he was making a joke over a posted gif. The original post makes it pretty clear it isn't part of the soft

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
FunnyGurl is hosting another game, but besides that bit of angle shooting I am unimpressed on her case last EoD, and honestly she has a habit of going UTR as wolf. I will agree she is absolutely worth considering for a lynch especially if he entrance later is a few hot takes, a vote with little to no case and her leaving in 10 minutes.

Really main only reasons for wanting to town read her are the little bit of being on the same wavelength we had and just a feeling that this felt more like her town game than SK game (since I haven't seen her as scum). But I didn't suspect her as SK either so maybe I'm just wrong.

funnier6

Courage~
Minish was trying to imply he would read me as scum if I kept it up, lols)
Minish is a she
So none of your reads are worth a lick because your actual agenda is to target certain people, and I doubt highly they are all scum
I literally said I don't who they are
Serious question are the abilities 1 shot or naw? I'm assuming so
I literally said they were
you will never, ever convince me that funnier doesn't need to kill towns in order to win the game (he will use the term outlast but c'mon)
and that's by his own wording
Youre such a loser sunfan

Unvote

I think I probably believe funnier's claim. His character seems like a hitman and a list of 4 players to look for seems fitting, and his character's wiki page does say he avoids killing innocents, iirc.

you remember incorrectly, he murders without regard
maybe you're confusing that with the bit where he doesn't like torturing people before killing them

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
which.....character do you think he is?
Because if it's who I thought it was then she's a sadistic ****head

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I certainly didn't read it as such
Seems pictures dont really carry over in mutiquotes/ISOs or whatever? but he was making a joke over a posted gif. The original post makes it pretty clear it isn't part of the soft

Ya, didn't see the gif. So you may be right.

But others like Sunfan just said were reading into it, so I want All Might to clear it up for sure.

which.....character do you think he is?
Because if it's who I thought it was then she's a sadistic ****head
wrong character, as confirmed by rubik and funnier (barring the unlikely world they are scum together)

funnier claimed he was from bungou (not bungalo, stupid idiot sunfan) stray dogs before rubik outed as much

I don't remember the character name but rubik posted it p early on in the day phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom