• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Also @funnier6 as much as I hate to waste a claim on 3rd party, it might be best if you did claim.
I don't really think it'll help my case at all but mkay. I'm kind of a conditional survivor. I have to outlive four specific people or I don't win the game. I don't know who they are, my bland ability is to check a player to see if they're one of them. Every time one of them dies I'm given a 1x ability. The original all might was one of them so I was given the ability to debulletproof someone. Which is kind of ugh cause I was hoping for something to help me like survive but I think it was more meant to be a hint that some or most of the people on the list are bulletproof, which is why I was so sure about All Might being SK on top of the other reasons since they normally have a vest and it would make sense for one to be on the list. Also why I targeted Rubik, since he has a nasty habit of being godfather and I thought I'd get that out of the way first. He turned up negative though.

funnier6

Courage~
Lying about the specifics of who he can win with is something I can picture funnier doing.
For one thing, if I actually couldn't win with town, I wouldve started things off by softing third party like an idiot. Second, I'm pretty sure just about any non mafia thing can win with town in Pendio games, he literally put two town sided SKs in the original anime mafia
WIFOM: SilverFish
The heck is this supposed to mean
Interesting, what are your thoughts on me? This is actually important.
Why is it actually important and not regularly important
@funnier6 would you mind targeting me tonight? If the Watcher could also target me that would be nice to verify if he really did.
And if Town is paranoid maybe the Doctor... :)
Yeah I don't mind

funnier6

Courage~
@Irvine Remind me how you plan to solve games. Examining voting patterns after a lynch is something at least, right? Isn't that where we'd start tomorrow?

Listen. Just once. If you wanna lynch funny tonight, do it. What I've been getting at since the start is that we need to talk about others while we have time left in the day. Let's find out more about others players as we've already beaten funnier like a dead horse. I'm starting to wonder if you're a Lyncher and funnier is your Hidden Lynchee. I don't care what happens to 3rd Party, so set him aside for today's lynch or w/e but at least start talking about someone else.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I had a bunch of quotes I was going to respond to before ISOing Silverfish (which I still plan to do) but honestly this **** right here is all that needs to be said on the matter since 99% of the thread was still funnier talk even though people where ****ting on me for that (so much as Minish was trying to imply he would read me as scum if I kept it up, lols)

I don't really think it'll help my case at all but mkay. I'm kind of a conditional survivor. I have to outlive four specific people or I don't win the game. I don't know who they are, my bland ability is to check a player to see if they're one of them. Every time one of them dies I'm given a 1x ability. The original all might was one of them so I was given the ability to debulletproof someone. Which is kind of ugh cause I was hoping for something to help me like survive but I think it was more meant to be a hint that some or most of the people on the list are bulletproof, which is why I was so sure about All Might being SK on top of the other reasons since they normally have a vest and it would make sense for one to be on the list. Also why I targeted Rubik, since he has a nasty habit of being godfather and I thought I'd get that out of the way first. He turned up negative though.

So none of your reads are worth a lick because your actual agenda is to target certain people, and I doubt highly they are all scum.
Also, while I'm sure debulletproof helps you kill the (probably) town that you need gone that isn't super helpful for us.
Serious question are the abilities 1 shot or naw? I'm assuming so

Yeah we're not killing funnier. He's useful to us.

You can go ahead and vote me now and we can start getting our thunderdome on if you are seriously trying to push the narrative that funnier's ability helps town here. Or do you have reason to believe all four of the characters they hunt are gonna be 3rd party also Oh my God I legit claimed this survivor-like outlast role in Trailer Park Boys lmao
Listen man, you are making a bad play with bad logic and there's no polite way to convey that other then this is some bad plays with some bad logic.

Also before you say all I talk about is funnier, I better hear you ***** about the thread's last 5 pages that I wasn't here for and also you're last output of posts too. Just sayin'

BRB ISOing Silver

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Oh yeah

@Exo

Gonna need you to explain all those reads and why. And yeah, every one of them. I don't understand the placement and also hate being kept away from juicy secrets like why Rag is so low or Funnygurl is so green

Also Also
Silverfish voting Sun Fan is gross

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You can go ahead and vote me now and we can start getting our thunderdome on if you are seriously trying to push the narrative that funnier's ability helps town here. Or do you have reason to believe all four of the characters they hunt are gonna be 3rd party also Oh my God I legit claimed this survivor-like outlast role in Trailer Park Boys lmao
Listen man, you are making a bad play with bad logic and there's no polite way to convey that other then this is some bad plays with some bad logic.

Also before you say all I talk about is funnier, I better hear you ***** about the thread's last 5 pages that I wasn't here for and also you're last output of posts too. Just sayin'

How about the fact that Godfather is almost always bulletproof? I'm not saying that all of the people he has to outlast are 3rd party because that would be crazy. But they could be mafia. I'm definitely not making a bad play here. I know you're all "the reads on funnier don't matter" but they 100% do. I don't care what you did in Trailer Park because you're a different person than funnier and I trust my read of him. He's not someone to do this as mafia.

And I'm not complaining about all the talk on funnier. I'm obviously talking about him a lot to not get him lynched. I'm saying that lynching him can have huge scum motivation behind it because it takes attention away from mafia and it's any easy out for anyone to say "oh he was 3rd party he's bad to anyone" which either alignment can think so it literally gives scum an easy lynch.

I'm saying that lynching him can have huge scum motivation behind it because it takes attention away from mafia and it's any easy out for anyone to say "oh he was 3rd party he's bad to anyone" which either alignment can think so it literally gives scum an easy lynch.

...and back to square one with me saying lets move on to someone else while we have the time. We can play "who wants to lynch funnier" at EoD, but for now, lets end the group tunneling session.

I want to briefly say that, if funnier is real, the very little I know about something role-related
unfortunately
does support his claim
I know at least 1 member of the scum (or a weird serial killer that I think is really unlikely) has a bulletproof modifier
I also know, or, at least, it is heavily implied by the flavor text, that this is scissors ***** from kill la kill

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Man, going back to Silverfish and reading all his post lined up next to each other I think I'm starting to see what Irvine was talking about

It's only 30 posts which is pretty low for even this game, and it's all weak reads, the most mild hot takes (like saying Rag was targeting town All Might), a bunch of self depreciating comments which always rub me the wrong way, and pretty weak reasoning on the All Might vote. Like he was sure he was town, he was wrong, ok then but why/how did he know he was wrong? It's not really fully explained and comes off as sheeping

Speaking of which that sheep on Sun Fan after what looks like one of many posts out of only 30 talking about not feeling good about the scope of the game just.....no man, doesn't look good. It just doesn't.

@Silverfish I understand that TWG can be hard and overbearing at times, especially if you did roll town because town so often has so little to go off of at the start, but we'll gonna need to see you take stands and do your best to logical try to solve each of the players. The unfortunate reality is that even new players roll scum (I did my first game) and if you're not helping town solve that's gonna be where our conclusions about you lie. We got 48 hours thereabout left, so I know you have time to show us what ya got

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
...and back to square one with me saying lets move on to someone else while we have the time. We can play "who wants to lynch funnier" at EoD, but for now, lets end the group tunneling session.

I already have my vote elsewhere and have said my suspicion of Hero/All Might. Plus All Might's soft doesn't necessarily instill confidence in me when he's softing a character again. And while I did back off of him for his soft d1 that was mostly because I didn't realize any softing which I expect but then he pointed it out. So my pressure was kinda pointless then.

I'm also going to try to stop this funnier wagon before eod, because if we just resort back to it then it can cause chaos and confusion for town. So best to try to stop it earlier. I'm not stopping anyone from scum hunting, but I'm also not about to let this day end in a funnier lynch. Those people can't scum hunt til they get out of their funnier tunnel.

you will never, ever convince me that funnier doesn't need to kill towns in order to win the game (he will use the term outlast but c'mon)
and that's by his own wording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom