• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (The Sun Fan)
All Might - 3 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555, ExLight)
Funnygurl555 - 4 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rubik, HeroOfTime, All Might)
Silverfish - 3 (LittleGumball, funnier6, Morbid Minish)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Not voting - Laurentus, Silverfish, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
Just realized I won’t be able to be here for end of day, I thought it was supposed to end in two hours! :ananger:

May elaborate more on my reads but I really want to hear more from the low posters. I’m not terribly opposed to an fg lynch but I do think all might is the towniest person up there and shouldn’t be lynched today, would much rather either of the other two. @Funnygurl555 would you consider switching to Silver?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Except 1) I never said that funnier or Rubik were Town, that scenario was purely, blatantly hypothetical

All Might defends against my attack on his post by asserting that he never read you or funnier as town. Here's his original post, which I (and apparently minnish) interpreted as reading you and funnier as town:

So far there's just been a lot of back-and-forth between funnier and Rubik.

I've been gone a long time from the Mafia scene, but this seems to be the norm for Day 1's RVS phase. For the time being, though, I'm just going to assume for the time being that they're both Town and that Mafia would be more content to sit back and watch them squabble. Doing so would 1) make them an easy target for the following Day or 2) more presently, make it easier to mount a bandwagon on one of them. At least, that was the norm when I'd last played about 15 years ago, so I could be overthinking the outcomes.

Since it's basically the RVS phase, have you not felt the need to read through the thread, scum? =P

Rubik's been all over the place.

Tbh, I'll be kinda relieved if I end up lynched day one. I'm way out of my depth in this setting. I think that's contributing to how people are reading me. Yes, my reads were an attempt to fit in, because I usually don't read on the first day. I'm really grabbing at whatever I can at this point. I'm trying to keep up, but it doesn't feel like it's enough. I feel like I'm getting scumread for saying something, and for not saying enough at the same time. This is game 5 for me if you count the one I subbed in for. I was not ready for this. Sorry. I'll try and do better. Just give me a little bit to go back through and try to reply to everyone.

Pretty sure he claimed to be neither town nor scum and to not have the ability to kill, but who knows.
I believe that he isn't town, at least
remember when he was the survivor? he didn't claim that role freely on the first day, so I don't really like the way that he's claimed it without any pressure or prompting or anything this game

Why are/were you almost scumreading the unfunny one? It's important that you answer.
bruh I /told/ you you weren't allowed to ask why
but I'll naswer anyways since funnier is voting for someone who I think is more likely to be town

when funnier was 3p before, he didn't play it this way at all
maybe I'm too focused on poker, but it /feels/ like a bluff, rather than him just being strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom