• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
That's something that's not super crazy on Bulba. A gladiator, however, I've never seen.
I've never seen a town silencer anywhere ever in any context before this game so kind of not believing you. Gladiator is pretty uncommon, I haven't seen one since the last crossover I dont think.
guys look
if Ex targets moe
we're lynching moe tomorrow barring moe revealing himself as the innocent child
I would lynch him even if max had a green on him
we have to kill people at some point
Why doesn't this apply to Ex
Also funnier, quit demanding reads lists from me,
Reads list please

funnier6

Courage~
I always look scum on ZD because I never keep up.
No, you look scum cause you never do anything.
I get through 15 pages of ****posting and the actual worthwhile posts are usually dealt with by the time I catch up.
40*

That doesn't mean you cant give your own thoughts and feelings just because other people already have.
I trust my neighbourhood, but for all I know it's a Mafia neighbourhood, after all we had a Town Silencer & Role Cop.
You trust your neighborhood, because neighborhood?
I think either SunFan or Rubiks are Mafia or both.
I'm leaning the exact opposite direction.
funnier is probably Town because he keeps harassing me for reads and calls me Mafia at every turn because I can't keep up with the many, many posts.
I... literally only just started harassing you. Youre at the bottom of my list because poe. You have been paying attention?

funnier6

Courage~
Phase length has be hammered in!
We have successfully killed Time.

I'm impressed they actually wrote flavor for it.
Horray, I figured it out.
Took that long to guess godfather? smh
I was binging some of the new season of Stranger Things!
What about Gravity Falls? D:
ME's probably Jester, dude.
This is the worst sentence in the entire game. Absolutely positively voting caps tomorrow IF I"M ALLOWED TO.
The only ones who would want me dead are scum.
?

Because youre definitely 100% town and town have no reason to doubt you? The rest of the game doesn't get a memo on whether you've been added to scum chat or not.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
NOOOOO
The only thing we learned from the last two phases is that he's willing to sacrifice himself for town's sake. This proves that he believes he's Town.

Why not cop someone else like Zinn, or Minnish, or Caps, or anyone else??
We have someone who is willing to be our ally while he's unaware of his alignment, why risk getting a non-town check and turning him into an enemy?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
NOOOOO
The only thing we learned from the last two phases is that he's willing to sacrifice himself for town's sake. This proves that he believes he's Town.

Why not cop someone else like Zinn, or Minnish, or Caps, or anyone else??
That's a load of bull coming from someone who was willing to THUNDERDOME another townie and is doomcalling about how we can't afford to mislynch anymore

mech info has to be wrong or something

I've never seen a town silencer anywhere ever in any context before this game so kind of not believing you. Gladiator is pretty uncommon, I haven't seen one since the last crossover I dont think.

^ This game got mucked up because of a multitude of things that happened, but AussieEevee was a town silencer here.

^ Town silencer as part of a JOAT

It's also been in Chaos Mafia 2, where MCH was a town silencer.

Speaking of failing...
Wrong on two counts.
1. What Ex said: this statement doesn’t go against the logic of scum wanting to recruit me as quickly as possible to avoid me accidentally stepping on my own toes, which was your question.
2. I’m not really causing chaos. I’ve been helping to resolve the chaos by assuming I’m Town.

You've also been saying that the ones who want you dead are scum. I know that's not true, because I'm town, and I believe that's not true for the other people who want you dead either.

And that depends on whether scum thinks that you're more beneficial in their camp or leaving you alone to stir up chaos

Deliberately not trying to find your role or alignment is pretty chaotic, I would say. Even if you say you're assuming that you're town.

We have someone who is willing to be our ally while he's unaware of his alignment, why risk getting a non-town check and turning him into an enemy?

Here's a prime example of someone from Bulba blindly trusting ME, funnier. Ex, I agree that Max shouldn't target ME but now that the miller's dead, we should go after ANYONE he targets as red.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That's a load of bull coming from someone who was willing to THUNDERDOME another townie and is doomcalling about how we can't afford to mislynch anymore
No, it isn't.
Please explain me why would a scum offer himself to die in the place of a Town or of another scum? This makes literally no sense if he really knows his alignment. And if he knows it can be seen as a play to buy more time to Town to gather more info. HE IS FINE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom