• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I believe that was the game in question. I think that SMS OMGUSing and voting for Minish is questionable, but I don't see it as being alignment indicative. It's hard to find a logical reason to vote anyone during RVS, so I accept SMS's reasoning while also accepting Minish's reaction to him voting her as giving her information.
I just noticed while rereading that you didn't answer my question which asked you to point out just how I was rushing to make sense of the situation despite quoting it.
That’s true about Vigs, something I clearly forgot about. The reason why I leaned towards her forgetting was Minish’s inactivity towards the end there. After arguing with SMS, she kinda disappeared. That struck me as odd, but once she flipped town, I figured her inactivity was because she got busy. But it’s true a vig might not want to attack day one.
Minish's activity is always pretty sporadic because she's generally around at odd times when no one else is.
I believe Minish was a strong player kill. I think it made sense for you to try to pocket her on Day 1 while she was still around and before she could become suspicious of you. I could definitely see you making that kill.
Then you don't understand the way I work as scum. You're completely ignoring how Ive behaved as scum in past games and ignore my statement that I always play as scum as though I was town. I only do things that come naturally, never ever some pre-planned idiotic thing that'll get seen through from a mile away. And I am going to remind you of this after I'm dead just because I don't like having to defend being myself. Strong player kills are always night two and after for me, if I have anything to do with the kill at all. I just don't fell the need to kill them immediately most of the time and you can check that if you want. The last time I can remember killing Minish it was all the way back in traps vs girls and it was Mido's idea.

I’ll be honest, Day 1 votes are hard for me to grasp, especially when I came late like I did. My only excuse is being uncertain.

As for Day 2, I think Minish’s kill is more of an excuse to place heat on SMS and maybe clear funnier of suspicion, like you mentioned. Then again, maybe scum killed Minish hoping for us to think that way.

I forget the term for this, but I often have a problem getting over that logic haha

Hmm? I didn't mention those things. In fact, I said the exact opposite lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think regardless of interaction with Minish, if Funnier is scum, he'd want to get her out eventually. Meanwhile trying to win her trust early on in case the Mafia couldn't kill her.

And yeah, I could see the Mafia killing Minish to try framing me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I’ll be honest, Day 1 votes are hard for me to grasp, especially when I came late like I did. My only excuse is being uncertain.

As for Day 2, I think Minish’s kill is more of an excuse to place heat on SMS and maybe clear funnier of suspicion, like you mentioned. Then again, maybe scum killed Minish hoping for us to think that way.

I forget the term for this, but I often have a problem getting over that logic haha
Let me help
tumblr_mpliutmXUA1qf97j8o3_250.gif

I believe Minish was a strong player kill. I think it made sense for you to try to pocket her on Day 1 while she was still around and before she could become suspicious of you. I could definitely see you making that kill.

I thought you were implying that being close with Minish would take away suspicions from funnier, making you suspicious. That’s why you voted for funnier. Does that make sense, or am I missing the point?

Let me help
tumblr_mpliutmXUA1qf97j8o3_250.gif

I remember this exact scene but if can’t remember the term haha

Is it WIFOM?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I thought you were implying that being close with Minish would take away suspicions from funnier, making you suspicious. That’s why you voted for funnier. Does that make sense, or am I missing the point?

I remember this exact scene but if can’t remember the term haha

Is it WIFOM?
Yeah, Wine in front of Mafia.

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 I think you should have let Minish respond first. It's not as relevant anymore because she flipped town, but answering for someone helps them sometimes escape from a situation they didn't know how to answer themselves. Also, self-meta is so easy to fake.
Should've nothing, I'd do it again. I don't care who it is or what it is or why it is or when it is I will point out logic I believe to be wrong and sms posted a lottt that I fundamentally disagreed with. If you specifically had asked Minish to respond and was upset that I answered for her that'd be kay and I'd say sorry, but I don't see why you care since it was Minish's trap in the first place. I don't see how you could think that no matter the alignment Minish would've already planned ahead what her response was going to be.
@funnier6 Do you feel at least semi-confident about either Moe, SMS, or both being town?

If I take what you say as true, that means the mafia team is most likely inactive if all three of you are town. But I don't want to be too hasty to clear so early on.
In a game this small I'm semi-confident about nothing, though I feel like Moe is being extremely natural with his flow of consciousness posts. I cant even commit to that though cause I don't know his scum game. If I had to bet which one was town though I'd put it on Moe.

Actually I've been wondering where the heck LG is and I think I wanna go there for now.

Vote: LG

@LittleGumball Where you at?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
What?! The crazy girl died :(. R.I.P. Faye. Forever stuck in the friend zone.

Sucks to lose our vigilante like that. But since it sounds like Minish didn’t attack at night (wasn’t mentioned in the text), Minish was either blocked or forgot to send a target. Maybe Minish didn’t want to attack, but that seems at odds with Minish’s playstyle in the beginning.

I think she just forgot to attack, but we can’t rule out the other options.
Awoo

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

Awoooooooo
(Its called wifom by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom