• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Whatever you say, I guess. The games I used to play got to pretty high levels of mindgames and "4d chess." The hints I give here would be considered painstakingly obvious in those games.
I'm still sticking my vote to Deku, though it's a shame they can't respond right now. I'm not used to operating on little info, and it feels weird when an accusation goes unnoticed or unchallenged.
I like this discomfort right here. It's just a small thing, but scum would be over the moon to have a common scumread be inactive. Easy mislynch. I know there are some who prefer to hunt The Most Dangerous Game, but Ryu doesn't seem like that.
I do find he's buddying Funnier a little, but there's also literally one person defending him while everyone knocks his playstyle. That would be worthy of at least a crisp high five or something. Generally, Ryu is on the m ore positive side for me

@DekuNut is always so freaking hard to read; and I get a feeling he might be town, but everybody has him leaning towards scum. But when I first started to play he was always scum, so I always assume he's scum. So for me to get the feeling he's town? I'm going with my gut on this one; I know he's busy but if he could pop in here I'd appreciate it.
satan.jpg

[QUOT]The reason I think Ryuken is town lean is because Pendio wouldn't put that many new players as scum, it's not very Pendio (is it? idk), and he's drawing a lot of attention to himself, something that a noob scum might do but in his case, I just think he's noob town.
[/QUOTE]
While I agree with you that Ryu isn't scum, Pen doesn't have control over who's on the scumteam. Roles are randomly divied out, and Pen isn't the kind of guy who'd go around messing with the RNG, even if it's just to make the game more fair.

I do support the Doc lynch - it brings up some good points - but my biggest scumread is definitley Evan. His posting is off. He's playing up to being a jester, but if he is then he WOULD want to be lynched, and as such wouldn't be suggesting that people don't vote for him. He also flipped to vote Doc for no reason - the thing we pointed out Storma did yesterday - and has yet to even try and defend it, despite multiple people asking him to. While I doubt there's time to change targets today, tomorrow I will definitley be going hard on him.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I like this discomfort right here. It's just a small thing, but scum would be over the moon to have a common scumread be inactive. Easy mislynch. I know there are some who prefer to hunt The Most Dangerous Game, but Ryu doesn't seem like that.
I do find he's buddying Funnier a little, but there's also literally one person defending him while everyone knocks his playstyle. That would be worthy of at least a crisp high five or something. Generally, Ryu is on the m ore positive side for me

satan.jpg

[QUOT]The reason I think Ryuken is town lean is because Pendio wouldn't put that many new players as scum, it's not very Pendio (is it? idk), and he's drawing a lot of attention to himself, something that a noob scum might do but in his case, I just think he's noob town.
While I agree with you that Ryu isn't scum, Pen doesn't have control over who's on the scumteam. Roles are randomly divied out, and Pen isn't the kind of guy who'd go around messing with the RNG, even if it's just to make the game more fair.

I do support the Doc lynch - it brings up some good points - but my biggest scumread is definitley Evan. His posting is off. He's playing up to being a jester, but if he is then he WOULD want to be lynched, and as such wouldn't be suggesting that people don't vote for him. He also flipped to vote Doc for no reason - the thing we pointed out Storma did yesterday - and has yet to even try and defend it, despite multiple people asking him to. While I doubt there's time to change targets today, tomorrow I will definitley be going hard on him.[/QUOTE

Maybe it’s because I’m new to this online version to this game and maybe it’s because I like to joke but I’ll be serious sense you guys are too.

And I know how you would think I’m the killer but no offense taken.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Doc - 3 (A Link In Time, Ryuken, DekuNut)
Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (funnier6)
DekuNut - 2 (Ayano Keiko, Minish_Link)

Not voting - karu, Doc, HylianEVAN, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, February 9th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=239&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

About two hours remain of day 2!

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Does your change in opinion of Deku change your opinion of me in any way? Because when you voted me, it seemed like my town lean of Deku played a major role in your decision. That, and my "less than confident" suspicions.
It's true that the lean on Deku played part in that, and as a matter of fact, your polite demeanor and inquiries are starting to scare me a bit. I understand now why funnier6 decided to vote for Ayano Keiko and where he was getting those "chills" from.

However, I'm not gonna second-guess myself, and I'm convinced that the reason why you're like this is because you've been cornered. I'm staying my vote.

karu

Panamaniac
Well damn, you guys got busy producing little post babies while I was gone. Jokes aside, I don't think Doc's suspicions and posts seem as if he's not confident; to me they seem like he knows what he's thinking and what he's posting, so to whoever brought that up, why does Doc seem like he's not confident in himself?

funnier and Yiga are still very obviously lean towards town.

Minish is leaning town for me right now. They've been more active now, the posts that they are making are analytical, and they truly seem to be scum hunting.

Ryu is still very much leaning town. Again, a noob mafia would draw too much attention to themselves, specially the way he's doing right now. He has a different playing style than what most us are used to; I like the way he plays the game, memes and all, if something doesn't seem right to him, he's quick to point it out, question and analyze it.

Evan hasn't posted much, and even the things he has posted don't give me much. @HylianEVAN who are suspicious of and why? Post more! The only way to learn the game is to play it, if you fail then you learn. Better to fail and learn than to not even try and still basically fail.

DekuDeku is slightly leaning town. He's posting now, and he did give us a reason as to why he didn't remove his vote on day 1, so y'all can't use that reason anymore to suspect him. But I still more from him to actually get a reading.

You guys know where I stand with Doc.

Ayano, Vergo, Tristan, and Alit I still can't fully even read them.

karu

Panamaniac
It's true that the lean on Deku played part in that, and as a matter of fact, your polite demeanor and inquiries are starting to scare me a bit. I understand now why funnier6 decided to vote for Ayano Keiko and where he was getting those "chills" from.

However, I'm not gonna second-guess myself, and I'm convinced that the reason why you're like this is because you've been cornered. I'm staying my vote.
Welcome to ZD mafia, we've been expecting you.

funnier6

Courage~
Gonna repeat Deku and ask what about his post that convinced you to vote me? Because he didn't say anything about me? He just said I'm a placeholder vote to guarantee a lynch goes through.

Also, if you want to vote, you have to bold it.

Does your change in opinion of Deku change your opinion of me in any way? Because when you voted me, it seemed like my town lean of Deku played a major role in your decision. That, and my "less than confident" suspicions.

With the day ending soon, I'm thinking of voting for Ayano. With the current votes that we have (Ryuken, myself, Deku, and Ayano), Ayano is the only one I am not leaning town at the moment.
How about instead we try to save your sorry hide?

Unvote

Vote: Deku

satan.jpg

I do support the Doc lynch - it brings up some good points - but my biggest scumread is definitley Evan. His posting is off. He's playing up to being a jester, but if he is then he WOULD want to be lynched, and as such wouldn't be suggesting that people don't vote for him. He also flipped to vote Doc for no reason - the thing we pointed out Storma did yesterday - and has yet to even try and defend it, despite multiple people asking him to. While I doubt there's time to change targets today, tomorrow I will definitley be going hard on him.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, bolded quotes again. I need to go look at Evan again but what do you say to switching to him over Doc? Never too late to switch.
@Doc And I’m sorry if I assumed i voted for Doc, I made a mistake cause I thought you said something else.
You had a post where you voted Doc, that post no longer exists. That’s not supposed to happen.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
im leaning a little bit to @DekuNut and here’s why.
He not that active but I know he’s busy a lot and dosnt really defend himself.

He always puts a lot of pressure And I always have trouble reading him plus day 1 after he flipped, he voted storm and that wasn’t good on his part.

I may be wrong but my guts are telling me different.

Vote. DekuNut

karu

Panamaniac
im leaning a little bit to @DekuNut and here’s why.
He not that active but I know he’s busy a lot and dosnt really defend himself.

He always puts a lot of pressure And I always have trouble reading him plus day 1 after he flipped, he voted storm and that wasn’t good on his part.

I may be wrong but my guts are telling me different.

Vote. DekuNut
Honey you have to bold your votes

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah Evan, no deleting or editing of posts are allowed.
Funnier I would love to switch to Evan. I just wasn't sure I could get the support for it. With me being so close to the pit, no reason to take a chance with letting docs wagon get smaller thsn mine
Unvote
Vote: Evan

Also, if I may so ask, why am I scummier than doc? Obviously we agree on a tertiary subject, but it's something to deal with tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom