Well I do wanna post more it’s just,Okay, I promised a reads list, so here ya go.
- karu- I've already slightly mentioned why I'm town reading karu. Funnier quoted that post and mentioned that he doesn't exactly feel the same because he hasn't seen karu as scum, so he's hesitant to town read her when he's not used to her being around this much. I do get where he's coming from, but there are a few reasons I'm leaning town for her. I can't recall if she ever has been scum before, but it does seem like in most games when she's town, she's killed rather early and doesn't get the chance to really show her skills/thought processes. I think she's been showing a lot of critical thinking this day, and like that she's looking for connections and really scum hunting. Since she's not experienced as scum, I would expect her to be less confident and more hesitant about calling people out as much as she has if she were mafia this time. I really liked how she came into day 2 pointing out a possible connection after Storm's flip. Even if I don't exactly agree with that assessment, it showed some analytical thinking.
- Yigahim- Yiga is a pretty obvious town read at this point. He's stepped up his game play a little bit more this time, which is helpful. I just don't see his interactions and vote of Storm day 1 to be bussing. While I think that his later posts after that have been a bit CWAC, he doesn't look to be his typical scum self.
- funnier- I've got a little less confidence in my town read of funnier. It's more of a slight town lean. But that's because with how often he's been scum, I'm always a bit cautious with my read of him. However, he's usually kinda easy to read alignment wise, and I'm not getting his scum vibes from him this game. I think he's been looking at a lot of different places trying to suss out scum, which is always a good thing for town. I also don't think he would've pushed Storm to role claim if they were scum together, without making sure Storm had a good fake role to claim. So he probably is more of a town read for that alone, but I always gotta have some doubt with him.
- Tristan- I think it's pretty obvious why Tristan is a neutral read. Hasn't posted much and is seeking a replacement. Don't have much to say about him.
- Ryuken- He's neutral mainly for the fact that he has an odd posting style, and is a new player. So it is a little hard for me to get a good read on him yet. However, I will say that I do like how active he has been, but I'll have to see a bit more before I can be more sure about my read of him. He was also the only other counter wagon on day 1, so it seems unlikely there would be two scum wagons then.
- HylianEvan- He's neutral for much of the same reasons Ryuken is. He's new and has a bit of an odd posting style. Has seemed a little defensive at points, but that isn't really AI. I'd like him to post a bit more of his thoughts more often, rather than CWAC-y type posts. But other than that, I'll also have to see a little more from him to get a better read.
- DekuNut- Got a slight scum lean for Deku. I've said before that I have trouble reading him and usually find him scummy no matter what his alignment is. He hasn't really been active much this day phase, so I'd like to see more from him. But for day 1, he was the only vote on a counter wagon to Storm, which doesn't look great after his flip. Could be scum hoping to save a scumbud by getting others to join him on a different vote. He also just jokingly reacted to funnier and Storm trying to put pressure on him. So it could be that he knew his scumbud Storm would back off if he started to get some serious votes and didn't really feel threatened at the time.
- Doc- I've already mentioned why I find Doc scummy, but I'll reiterate it here I guess for convenience. He seemed to be defensive of Storm and suspicious of Yiga day 1 and with Storm's flip and Yiga's easy town read now, that looks pretty bad. His place on the Storm wagon is also not too great. He was the third vote after having defended him earlier in the day, so he could've been bussing when it was obvious that Storm was going to be the lynch. He also isn't fighting the suspicion on him much, which could be scum backed into a corner without much to defend themselves.
- A Link In Time- Like Deku, ALIT is one of the people I have trouble reading and always find scummy. So of course it's no different this time, when his opinions have seemed a little wishy-washy and show some hesitation. He's also one of the votes that look like they could be bussing on the Storm wagon. At the beginning of day 2 he made a post stating that Ryuken could be scum but it seemed unlikely, which funnier quoted asking the relevance of that thought and I have to agree with funnier here. It seemed like he was just throwing out some random stuff that didn't really mean much. Especially considering after that he made a post saying it seemed likely that Ryuken was town because he was the counterwagon. So stating that someone who looks town could potentially be scum for no reason looks pretty odd.
- Ayano Keiko- I mentioned him slightly in another post, about how I'm getting similar vibes from him as his play in Anime Mafia. And funnier seemed to agree with me on that. Not sure why we're both thinking that, when he was SK that game and we have no evidence of an SK this game, but I'm thinking it could just be a general scum playstyle. I haven't played a ton of games with Keiko, so I'm not too great at reading him yet. But with his place on the Storm wagon, and his posts that seem less like scum hunting and more like covering his bases when it comes to giving his thoughts, I've got a scum lean on him.
I'm torn between these last 4 on who to vote. My vote will go towards one of them, but I don't want to place it right this minute. I'd like a little bit of insight from others after this post. Because seeing as half of them I have trouble reading usually and typically get scum vibes from them, I want to see what everyone else thinks of my thoughts. My admitted lack of motivation for this game and my trouble reading them, makes me want some second opinions to see if my reasoning makes sense to others.
If I say something wrong then people will think I’m the mafia so I’m not gonna talk a lot but I’ll do my best