• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome one and all to X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum! I am Pendio and I will be your host throughout this (hopefully) very pleasurable experience.

Rules:
- Read these rules.
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles or the events of the game.
- Even after you have died, do not talk to other players about the game whether they are still alive or not.
- Reveal no information after you have died.
- By default day periods will be roughly 72 hours while night periods will be about 24 hours.
- You may not name claim.
- I will allow a maximum of 1 role claim per game day. If I see a second role claim on one day, that player will be replaced/mod killed.
- I do not count counter claims as role claims, so if one role claim has been made on one day, it is perfectly possible to counter it without the risk of being replaced/mod killed.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- Potential votes for Extension will be counted separately from ordinary votes. A majority for extension is needed for me to extend the game day by 48 hours.
- Do not edit or remove your posts.
- You may not use your Role PM as evidence.
- Do not reveal any outside information.
- The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a majority is reached before the end of the day the game will enter its twilight phase during which posting is still allowed but voting is locked.
- If the day ends in a tie, nobody will die.
- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.
- Do not post during the night periods.
- I require every player to make at least 1 posts every game day (though preferably a lot more). If that requirement is not fulfilled I will have to start replacing/mod killing.

Just as with any good murder mystery, this one starts on a fine day on which everyone was happy and not a single problem existed. The sun was shining brightly down on the X-Mansion as enlightening classes were being held. However, as we all know, in order for this jam to get exciting we need some struggle, and that's exactly what's coming. Suddenly several massive metal chunks appeared and tore down most of the floors of the mansion, leaving only the bottom floor intact. There was a big commotion and an investigation to find out where the attack had come from. The only thing that made sense to them was that the attacker was somewhere amongst themselves, so the survivors decided to take it upon themselves to find the ones responsible.

The living (13):
@karu
@DekuNut
@Doc
@funnier6
@A Link In Time
@Ayano Keiko
@Stormageden747
@Minish_Link
@YIGAhim
@HylianEVAN
@Tristan
@Ryuken
@Ver-go-a-go-go

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, February 4th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=239&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys.

So I just thought I should post a heads up in here, since I probably won't be posting at all until at least Saturday, but after Friday I will have a lot of time to play.

Don't lynch me for inactivity pls :bubsy:

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Voting already? It's a bit hasty... and suspicious.
edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom