• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is just a friendly notice to all players that anybody who fails to make at least two game relevant posts during this day phase will be modkilled, no exceptions. My good pal @DekuNut may judge what game relevant means.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Like I said before, I find it hard to believe that there would be two experienced Mafia players. In all likelihood there's one experienced player and one inexperienced player. Going by the majority alone, it's split between me and Pendio but there's not much I can do about that since the only Town role is Vanilla and I'm used to breadcrumbing my role lol. Anyways, to add a second scumread, I forgot to take into account that Zachie is also rather experienced; not by ZD standards mind you, but as an active member on Bulba he'd be something of a dark horse. His vote on Pendio is also a little off.

Also: @Doc Who are your top two scumleans?

Pen

The game is on!
No.

VOTE: Pendio

If we lynch wrong today, we lose, but if we no lynch today mafia offs one of us and we risk LYLO tomorrow with basically no information. I'm not happy with a no lynch and I'm not happy that you're suggesting it in the slightest.

Clearly you misunderstand my post. In it I explained the two alternatives we have to go about it. No matter how we play it, there will only be one more lynching in this game; be it today or tomorrow. So I just shared my observation of that and asked for some input from the rest of you. I never said "WE NEED TO DO IT THIS WAY". So I cannot help but find your response extremely reckless. Besides, it was your only real post throughout this entire game. I would have wanted to see a little more substance from that. The way things are looking currently, you're leaning more towards scum than many others do in my book, because of your reckless, uncooperative and very rash behavior.

This is a real bad idea, because I think its fairly obvious who mafia will kill, assuming this person is actually town. I don't think we're gonna be in any different position than we are now.

Fair point. However, you're making the assumption that one of us (not counting yourself I assume) is definitely Town. How can you know that? The only way you could truly know is if you are Mafia yourself. :P Well, what I mean is that we can't rule anyone of us out from the possibility of being Mafia, because as far as I've been able to see, we have no reason to 100% trust anyone.

Oh my! Idk why but I have a gut feeling All_Might is mafia. Just something seems off about the way he is playing.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts and reasons behind this? As always, it's nice to know those sorts of things. Also, I find your continued rashness rather unsettling.

Like I said before, I find it hard to believe that there would be two experienced Mafia players. In all likelihood there's one experienced player and one inexperienced player

What makes you think this? The roles were randomly distributed so the two Mafiosi could be literally any two of us. Experience has nothing to do with it.

@Minish_Link would you care to explain your scum lean on me? Is it only a lean or a gut feeling, or is there reasoning behind it?

As for my own main suspicions right now, I've got Zachie for reasons explained above. Stormagaden, which began as a slight lean yesterday (as I pointed out) but has grown into a stronger suspicion today after seeing that he is still seemingly unwilling to cooperate. And All Might is looking somewhat suspicious to me as well. I started suspecting him early game, so today it's mostly the same things from then. Then there's Doc and Minish_Link. I don't have any scum leans for either of them, however, I can obviously not rule them out just because of that. While they haven't done anything that has stuck out to me, they aslo have not given me a reason to completely trust them, because how could they? Honestly I'm beginning to feel like the end of this game is going to be mostly up to chance since no one can be sure of anyone else's role or alignment. Even if we do manage to take home the voctory in the end, it may feel a bit unsatisfactory since it's just word against word. We won't have any actual conclusive evidence to lynch anyone.

Zachie

Moo
All votes are final. Just in case you missed that point.
Votes are final in LYLO, we're in MYLO. Therefore votes should be able to be changed at will. @Mellow Ezlo can you confirm that please?

But either way, I'm happy to leave my vote on Pendio. Anyone who suggests that we just give Mafia a free kill in order to see how it goes is scum af in my books.

Pen

The game is on!
But either way, I'm happy to leave my vote on Pendio. Anyone who suggests that we just give Mafia a free kill in order to see how it goes is scum af in my books.

It's like you refuse to even try to understand the other side of it. Others have seen the benefits of it, because it's not all just black and white. However, just because I mentioned the method it doesn't mean it's what I prefer necessarily. All I wanted out of it was some responces and discussion around it, because I personally don't know which alternative is better. I had hoped to see some actual discussion from you today, and not just this stubborn behavior. If anything it only makes me even more suspicious of you. You seem to be completely narrowed in on me now only because of an idea that I brought up. It feels awfully shallow and cheap. I like to think that a Townie of your caliber would contribute more to the game, but since this is all you've been doing I think you're looking very scummy; moreso than anyone else right now in my opinion.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What makes you think this? The roles were randomly distributed so the two Mafiosi could be literally any two of us. Experience has nothing to do with it.
It'd take at least one experienced player to determine that funnier was the best framing option since he was on our tails D2 practically all day. I don't know about you, but knowing thy enemy plays an important part in determining their motives and experience is included in that. Minish has been scum in approximately one game, and her scum meta doesn't match at all in here. Doc is playing a more open game than from Death Note, so I'm beginning to doubt that he's scum but I was fooled once before even as the Cop. Zachie's vote was brash and went against everyone's wishes, but he has quite a few games under his belt from what I understand. And Stormag is tunneling on me for some unspecified reason. On the other hand, if you are scum then you're playing the cards well by starting off with a no-lynch alternative. It's honestly between you and Zachie for me, but based on his recent actions (and Deku's on D1) I'm leaning towards the Mooster.

Oh my! Idk why but I have a gut feeling All_Might is mafia. Just something seems off about the way he is playing.
Oops I forgot this.

Vote: All_Might
Top-tier contributions/10. The more I think about it, the likelier it is that you and Zachie are trying to make us look like scumbuds. My townplay has always been about separating the bad from the good. What reasons do you have to doubt me?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Minish_Link would you care to explain your scum lean on me? Is it only a lean or a gut feeling, or is there reasoning behind it?

It's partially gut feeling from thinking there's at least on experienced scum member, and partially due to your actions the previous day. You seemed to push Yiga's lynch pretty hard, and scum would know that he would be an easy lynch to push because he's always lynched. And in your reasoning you said that he seemed different in this game than in Anime mafia, and I just don't really think that's true. He played pretty similar to how he did in Anime mafia. It seemed like you were kind conflated what happened to make it seem like he was scum this time since he was town in Anime.

It's not the absolute best reasoning, but there hasn't been much to go on in this game, so it's the best I have.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Also: @Doc Who are your top two scumleans?
For the reasons I stated D2, you're still my biggest scumlean.

For the second, its a toss-up between Pendio and Zachie, simply by process of elimination. I don't have any reason to suspect one more than the other.

Pen

The game is on!
Sorry I was away for a while there. And I missed the end of the day because I've been visiting family. Anyway, it seems we're moving into the night without a lynch. I'm fine with that. I just hope it works out.

Oh and I hope everyone was able to meet the post requirement before the day ended!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Votes are final in LYLO, we're in MYLO. Therefore votes should be able to be changed at will. @Mellow Ezlo can you confirm that please?

I apologize for not responding to this sooner. This was true though.

Anyway, since I am still without a computer atm, I won't be writing the scene rn. I'll see if Deku can do it for me, but if not, there will be a good delay. Because of rule#9 nobody is being lynched, but consider this twilight so you guys can still talk until the scene gets posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom