• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
NOTE: The day ends in a little over 8 hours. So far, everybody but Stormageden747 has made the post quota. If 2 posts are not made by 1am EST tonight, Stormageden747 will be modkilled.

Reminder that this is LYLO and town must lynch mafia or they lose. So far no votes have been placed.

Zachie

Moo
With no votes currently and the fact that we must lynch mafia I’ll be going with my gut.

VOTE: Pendio

A gut vote is better than no vote & potentially losing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
By the way guys, the one-vote rule does still apply this day, which means at least two votes are required for a lynch to go through.

Stormageden still has not yet made the 2 post quota.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, this will be my last post for today since I'm just about to go to bed. I've thought about it and Zachie is still the player I suspect the most because of things I've mentioned several times already. In a way it feels almost like we're leaving the game up to chance though, whatever ends up happening, since none of us can be particularly certain of anything right now. Anyway, I'm going with Zachie today. Another reason that has made me a bit more suspicious of him lately is the fact that even though I've expressed suspicion on him since early yesterday (and other have expressed similar suspicion as well) Zache has never really offered us any defence. It makes it seem almost like he's been trying to just shake his persuers off, hoping we'd forget about him. Oh well, it's just a little add-on to my previous suspicion anyway. At least I'm voting with some reasoning.

Vote: Zachie

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Now I'm even more unsure of what to do. Pendio's reply to me did sound pretty good, and is making me reconsider my scum lean on him. But we also only have a few hours left and I don't know if All Might or Stormageden are going to be around any. So that means I'd have to choose between Pendio and Zachie. I'm gonna go with what I've been thinking most of the game.

Vote: Pendio

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This is a hard decision, but ultimately I'm gonna have to go with Zachie. Like Minish said, he does tend to play rashly as Town but I'm getting similar vibes from him when he was the Cult Leader in the Ocarina of Time game on Bulba. While that's not exactly indicative of his alignment here, I'm completely at a loss as to how Minish perceived him to be pro-Town. His posts have been CWAC-y, for the most part, whereas Pendio has been actively contributing for the most part, and aside from his slights shading against Minish, he's been more Townie in my eyes than the alternatives. And seeing as Stormageddon likely won't make it in time, there's no need to pursue him any longer. If he and Zachie (or Pendio) flips scum, then that means that Town achieved victory, so I'm confident that this is the optimal recourse.

All Might has been on my radar as well. Most notably for not believing funnier's survivor claim when there was no counterclaim. Just felt like a rather odd thing to do.
When am I never on your radar for those odd little things? :P

Zachie

Moo
This is a hard decision, but ultimately I'm gonna have to go with Zachie. Like Minish said, he does tend to play rashly as Town but I'm getting similar vibes from him when he was the Cult Leader in the Ocarina of Time game on Bulba. While that's not exactly indicative of his alignment here, I'm completely at a loss as to how Minish perceived him to be pro-Town. His posts have been CWAC-y, for the most part, whereas Pendio has been actively contributing for the most part, and aside from his slights shading against Minish, he's been more Townie in my eyes than the alternatives. And seeing as Stormageddon likely won't make it in time, there's no need to pursue him any longer. If he and Zachie (or Pendio) flips scum, then that means that Town achieved victory, so I'm confident that this is the optimal recourse.

When am I never on your radar for those odd little things? :P
Why did you tie up the votes? You literally cost town the game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Final Vote Tally Day 4~

Pendio (2) - Zachie, Minish_Link
Zachie (2) - Pendio, All Might

Not Voting - Stormageden747

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 4 will end Wednesday, December 13, 1AM MST

This was a very intense day. Even though all the clones were exhausted and weren't saying much as a result, the stakes were extremely high. This was it, the Mellow Ezlo cones had to lynch one of the funnier6s or they were going to lose for sure!

At the end of the day, the group was undecided between two different people as the target of the kill. Since Mellow Ezlo did not know anybody's alignment, he took it to himself to just kill one of the two at random and hope for the best. So after an extremely intense and very heavily dragged-out round of eenie meenie miney moe, Mellow Ezlo picked Pendio as the target for the day's lynch.

"Kill him!" he shouted at his clones, hoping for the best.

"NO!" screamed funnier6. "I was doing so well, you can't do this to me now!" Mellow Ezlo could tell from the way funnier6 reacted that he had made the right choice.

"See, exactly how I told you" Mellow Ezlo said gleefully. "I said this was going to turn around. Nice try scum, but you've been caught. It's over. There's nothing else you can do, even if you take another one of mine down, it's painfully obvious who the last funnier6 clone is. Admit it, you're finished!"

"Hmph" funnier6 said. "But it's not over yet."

"Sure it is!" Mellow Ezlo said. "Face it, you can scumread me all you want, but in the end, I will outlive you. I always outlive you."

"But... no" funnier6 said in reply. "Because something doesn't seem right about this. I call shenanigans. I think you have a cheater amongst you. A rulebreaker. Somebody who doesn't know how to play with others and be there for his team. Someone who would rather take a long nap in a cozy parka with soothing 18th century classical music playing in the background along with the sounds of a crackling fire and the sweet aroma of lavender candles flooding the room, than include himself in discussion during what you claimed to be the most important day of the war. You know who I'm talking about. You have a traitor amongst you. Someone who, with their exhausted mind, decided to seclude himself so he didn't need to be a part of all this. Someone who wasn't there for his team. Someone who decided to take the day off. And you know what happens to traitors."

"I..." said Mellow Ezlo.

"Yes" interrupted funnier6. "Anybody, regardless of their team, who commits acts of treachery, shall be mauled. Beaten. Tortured. Destroyed. All of the above. We talked about this before this all started. I had hoped something like this would happen to one of yours. This puts a large smile on my face."

Mellow Ezlo said nothing. He couldn't look funnier6 in the eye, because he knew funnier was right. And he just couldn't bear to admit it.

"Mwahaha!" funnier6 laughed. "You see, you so confidently declared yourself the winner before the war had even begun. But through my wit and my cunning, I knew that was not going to be true. Because though I myself am typically rather obvious as scum, I programmed my clones so they would have brains twice the size of all of yours. This is how they were able to get through largely unscathed, and the only reason I lost one was because your team was too indecisive and nobody had the balls to make a move. You can't say anything because you know I'm right. I have finally beaten you, fair and square. There's nothing you can say to me anymore because this is over. I have won, and you are done." And with these words, funnier6 grabbed a gun, walked over to Stormageden747, who was still napping, and without hesitation, pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger. Mellow Ezlo's eyes were glued to the ground, his heart pounding at 145 beats per minute.

"From now on, you will respect me" funnier6 said confidently. "You will never again question my abilities. Prepare to be scumread for life, Mez, no matter how townie you are. This is my town. You have no place here anymore."

Mellow Ezlo said nothing, but quietly turned around and walked away. There were several very harsh words that he wanted to say, but refrained from doing so because he was an honourary citizen and didn't do anything that could get him banned. Plus there were kids around! He just went home, sat by himself, and spent the night drawing pictures of sad sloths. He felt betrayed. He felt angry. He felt like crying. He felt like Cheetos. He felt like walking to the store and buying some. And so he did. And then he was never heard from again.

Meanwhile, back at the battlefield, All Might was under orders by his master, funnier6, to use the night to kill just one more of Mellow Ezlo's clones, just for good measure. Choosing at random, the unfortunate target was Minish_Link. Come morning, Zachie awoke to a battlefield full of bodies, and funnier6 standing there with a gun to his face. Zachie said nothing, but simply moo'd quietly, dropped on all fours, and casually walked back to the farm from whence he had come.

Pendio was a funnier6 (Mafia).
Stormageden747 was a townie.
Minish_Link was a Townie

The funnier6s win! (but not @funnier6 cuz he lost :cool:)

The Living (2)
The Dead (8)
  • Santa Caws - Townie (Lynched and cannibalized Day 1)
  • Ayano Keiko - Townie (Brutally tortured and stabbed 67 times Night 1)
  • YIGAhim - Townie (Lynched and inhumanely cremated Day 2)
  • funnier6 - Survivor (Treacherously killed by funnier6 Night 2)
  • Doc - Townie (Strangled by a wreath Night 3)
  • Pendio - Mafia (Joyously killed by Mellow Ezlo Day 4)
  • Stormageden747 - Townie (Fatally shot by funnier6 Day 4)
  • Minish_Link - Townie (Killed by funnier6's last remaining clone after Mellow Ezlo had given up Night 4)

And with that, the game has reached its conclusion. Thank you everybody for playing! It would have been nice to have a little more activity from all the players, especially considering the lack of activity is what lost town the game, but it was fun to host anyway. And a huge thank you to @DekuNut for stepping in with some fantastic flavour scenes when my laptop was out of commission. You saved the game from falling into the trap of #endlessmafianights.

Overall, I had a blast with this game. It was nice being able to have fun with the flavour since I wasn't restricted to any particular theme. I wasn't sure what to do flavour wise when I first built this setup, so thanks to @funnier6 for giving me the idea, I really appreciate it, and it was fun doing battle with you! :P

For a link to the mafia chat, click here. I'll add everyone to the graveyard chat on Discord as well.

Thanks again, everyone, it was a fun ride. See you all on the other side! And don't think I'm done with this theme yet. Mellow Ezlo will get his revenge! :bubsy:

Pen

The game is on!
Haha awesome! That was a lot of fun! I've seriously not had this much fun being Mafia in a looooong time. Thanks for hosting this, Mezlo, and thanks for also helping out, Deku! And well played everyone! I had a blast. :)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Haha awesome! That was a lot of fun! I've seriously not had this much fun being Mafia in a looooong time. Thanks for hosting this, Mezlo, and thanks for also helping out, Deku! And well played everyone! I had a blast. :)

You seriously had me second guessing my scum read of you with that one long post of yours. I started to feel bad, and hoped that you weren't town because I didn't think I could go back on my reads so easily after going after you for so long.

You and Emiya did a good job though. I only had little reasons and gut feelings to suspect either of you.

Reactions: Pen

funnier6

Courage~
This was a great game (WHILE I WAS STILL ALIVE) love the flavor Mez pal, the funny thing is I had just signed up for the large queue with no idea what my game was going to be about then two days later you posted the OP and I knew exactly what it was going to be about lol. It’s not a rip off of your game it’s better. :P

Anyways congrats to the mafia team and to the town who almost figures it out in time, I still say should’ve gone with your guts instead of no lynching the day before but that’s just me.

Happy funnier6 Day!!!! :P

Reactions: Pen

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why did you tie up the votes? You literally cost town the game.
Well, that's because I was Mafia the whole time. No sense in prolonging the game when I was going to be the next one to die. Stormageden was getting modkilled for inactivity, and Minish was going to be my Night target. It was pure luck that Mezlo decided to end the game with a random NK, too.

Good game, everyone! It was a close call for either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom