• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread A Very Tasty Vanilla Flavoured Mafia Game (yumyum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The day started out like any other. Mellow Ezlo was sitting at his desk at home, eating nachos, and thinking about sloths. Seeing a notification about a mafia game in his alert box, he decided to check it out only to discover everybody had been town reading him, except... wait what? funnier6 said Mellow Ezlo looked town to him and thus funnier had a scum lean on him. Oh my, the horror! :eek: It was from that moment on, the most intense rivalry in history had begun. This called for war.

So Mellow Ezlo recruited himself an army of clones for the epic battle that was sure to take place against his rival. funnier6 took it one step further and, although he only made two clones, he gave them the ability to kill by their own will, so they were extra powerful.

Mellow Ezlo's army consisted of seven people. funnier6's consisted of two. But on the day of the first battle, there were ten people present. Who was the mysterious tenth person, and would they fight for the good of the group or just for themselves?

Anyway, later that day, the battle had officially begun. Swords were drawn, curses were muttered, and laughs were heard. But before anybody had actually begun physically fighting, there was a giant earthquake and everybody on the battlefield had lost their memories. Nobody knew who they were or what they were fighting for anymore. It was eventually decided that they would go day by day, killing one person every day, to try to regain their memory and figure out what was going on. Lynchees would be chosen by popular vote. There were, however, two people who still recognized each other. The funnier6 clones immediately began plotting how they would eliminate everybody with the factional kill that they were given by their creator. They played along with the memory loss, hoping they would be able to get away with it for as long as possible.

The Setup

This game consists of:
7 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons
1 Independent Survivor

The town wincon is to destroy both of the mafia goons.
The mafia wincon is to achieve parity with the town.
The survivor wincon is to survive until the end of the game, regardless of which faction meets victory.

The Rules
  1. Day phases will be 48 hours, night phases will be 24 hours.
  2. All phases will be locked at 5PM EST. If I cannot make that time for whatever reason to officially end the phases, the next phase may be shortened in order to meet the same end time.
  3. Night posting will be absolutely not allowed, and the game thread will be locked for the night phases.
  4. Dead posting will be absolutely not allowed with the exception of one goodbye post during the day phase immediately following your death.
  5. Be somewhat active. A minimum of 2 posts will be required from all players each day phase. That's one post every 24 hours. Exceptions will be granted only in extenuating circumstances, which must involve a PM to me at least 24 hours prior to the end of the day phase.
  6. No Lynch votes will be allowed.
  7. Extension will be allowed, but it must be a majority vote to be granted, and votes will count separately from normal votes.
  8. Vote ties at the end of the days will result in a random person being lynched.
  9. Players will not die with just one vote.
  10. If the game reaches LYLO, all votes will be locked as soon as they are placed.
  11. Discussion about the game outside of the game thread will not be permitted, with the exception of the mafia, who will have a designated place to talk at night only.
  12. A graveyard chat will exist in the ZD-i mafia server. Just ping me if you would like to be added to it after you die. Note that anybody who is in the graveyard chat will not be allowed to sub back into the game.
  13. Role claiming is allowed and players have free reign. The only available claims are "Vanilla Townie", "Mafia Goon", or "Survivor", and you'd be crazy to claim Mafia Goon (but hey, I won't question any strategy).
  14. Have fun!

The Living (10)

The Dead
  • funnier1
  • funnier2
  • funnier3
  • funnier4
  • funnier5

DAY ONE BEGINS

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Saturday, December 02, 3PM MST. (Countdown timer)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
LIBK HAS BEEN MODKILLED. HE WAS SELLF ALIGNED GAME DISRUPTOR.

CARRY ON

(Just want to say good luck to both sides. And I did confirm so...)

funnier6

Courage~
The day started out like any other. Mellow Ezlo was sitting at his desk at home, eating nachos, and thinking about sloths. Seeing a notification about a mafia game in his alert box, he decided to check it out only to discover everybody had been town reading him, except... wait what? funnier6 said Mellow Ezlo looked town to him and thus funnier had a scum lean on him. Oh my, the horror! :eek: It was from that moment on, the most intense rivalry in history had begun. This called for war.

So Mellow Ezlo recruited himself an army of clones for the epic battle that was sure to take place against his rival. funnier6 took it one step further and, although he only made two clones, he gave them the ability to kill by their own will, so they were extra powerful.

Mellow Ezlo's army consisted of seven people. funnier6's consisted of two. But on the day of the first battle, there were ten people present. Who was the mysterious tenth person, and would they fight for the good of the group or just for themselves?

Anyway, later that day, the battle had officially begun. Swords were drawn, curses were muttered, and laughs were heard. But before anybody had actually begun physically fighting, there was a giant earthquake and everybody on the battlefield had lost their memories. Nobody knew who they were or what they were fighting for anymore. It was eventually decided that they would go day by day, killing one person every day, to try to regain their memory and figure out what was going on. Lynchees would be chosen by popular vote. There were, however, two people who still recognized each other. The funnier6 clones immediately began plotting how they would eliminate everybody with the factional kill that they were given by their creator. They played along with the memory loss, hoping they would be able to get away with it for as long as possible.

The Setup

This game consists of:
7 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons
1 Independent Survivor

The town wincon is to destroy both of the mafia goons.
The mafia wincon is to achieve parity with the town.
The survivor wincon is to survive until the end of the game, regardless of which faction meets victory.

The Rules
  1. Day phases will be 48 hours, night phases will be 24 hours.
  2. All phases will be locked at 5PM EST. If I cannot make that time for whatever reason to officially end the phases, the next phase may be shortened in order to meet the same end time.
  3. Night posting will be absolutely not allowed, and the game thread will be locked for the night phases.
  4. Dead posting will be absolutely not allowed with the exception of one goodbye post during the day phase immediately following your death.
  5. Be somewhat active. A minimum of 2 posts will be required from all players each day phase. That's one post every 24 hours. Exceptions will be granted only in extenuating circumstances, which must involve a PM to me at least 24 hours prior to the end of the day phase.
  6. No Lynch votes will be allowed.
  7. Extension will be allowed, but it must be a majority vote to be granted, and votes will count separately from normal votes.
  8. Vote ties at the end of the days will result in a random person being lynched.
  9. Players will not die with just one vote.
  10. If the game reaches LYLO, all votes will be locked as soon as they are placed.
  11. Discussion about the game outside of the game thread will not be permitted, with the exception of the mafia, who will have a designated place to talk at night only.
  12. A graveyard chat will exist in the ZD-i mafia server. Just ping me if you would like to be added to it after you die. Note that anybody who is in the graveyard chat will not be allowed to sub back into the game.
  13. Role claiming is allowed and players have free reign. The only available claims are "Vanilla Townie", "Mafia Goon", or "Survivor", and you'd be crazy to claim Mafia Goon (but hey, I won't question any strategy).
  14. Have fun!

The Living (10)

The Dead
  • funnier1
  • funnier2
  • funnier3
  • funnier4
  • funnier5

DAY ONE BEGINS

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 1 will end Saturday, December 02, 3PM MST. (Countdown timer)
This is without a doubt the most hilarious OP I’ve ever read in a mafia game, to the point where I had to stop reading cause I was getting weird looks. XD

Excellent flavor sloth friend, almost makes me want to town read you, and you know what that means. :P

Vote: Mez even though he’s the host

I hope you realize you’ve doomed the mafia team by making me the symbolic leader. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom