• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If there's a watcher here and you targeted funnier like I suggested, please claim and share your result. Whoever killed funnier is probably the other SK, although I do have to admit I'm a bit confused about the flavour. I don't think Libk killed him, since it doesn't look like he had a killing role, but idk. Would his character fit a JoaT?

More to come from me later.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well that was a pretty eventful night, was Libk vengeful or something? Also Pika came back Green, for those wondering if I remembered to look or not.
But wait, if you're a role cop, your result should be a role, not an alignment, right? Unless your result on funnier was simply indep or something and you got lucky guessing he was SO?

Though I did put my neck out for the scumlords to slit, he made it easier by claiming to it. Sorry for the risky move to bait it, though if Libk didn't take him out who was it?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Indeed my friend.
Ah, ok. I misunderstood your original claim then. This makes a lot more sense, although I am a bit confused still because most cops only give "innocent" or "guilty" readings and not independent readings? Although this is Pendio to be fair and I suppose anything is possible. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, unless we get a CC.

Also people that are about to die can be controlled by the Death Note in the anime, so maybe the Vig had him kill funnier somehow? Just taking shots in the dark until someone else posts.

Don't take that last bit literally, I just realized how bad that sounds lol.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well that was a pretty eventful night, was Libk vengeful or something? Also Pika came back Green, for those wondering if I remembered to look or not.
I don't buy it. I wanted you to investigate Pika to determine why his role tipped him off as to why Darth couldn't be trusted, not so that you could clear him. It's extremely obvious by now that Pika has an investigative role and Darth was lynched because of that, not because Pika bused him. Another thing, Third Party roles show up as neutral whenever they get investigated by a Cop (as I found out in the recent Death Note game), so funnier wouldn't have gotten a guilty result. And because you cleared Pika, I'm all the more willing to trust him now.

Vote: Krow

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Whoever killed funnier is probably the other SK, although I do have to admit I'm a bit confused about the flavour. I don't think Libk killed him, since it doesn't look like he had a killing role, but idk. Would his character fit a JoaT?

It's weird because the flavor does seem to suggest that Libk was the one to kill funnier. Though I'm not entirely sure how that would happen, unless his role was vengeful or something. Ouran is actually one anime I've watched before (though it's been years, so I don't remember a ton). But Honey doesn't exactly fit JoaT imo. I am having a hard time trying to think of what his character's role would be though. "Sweetness Addict" doesn't suggest any certain thing to me, other than it describes Honey.

And if somehow Libk was the one that killed funnier, than we have two missing kills. The mafia hasn't killed the past two nights so either they aren't putting in their night actions or someone is getting really lucky and blocking their kills. Funnier did say he tried to target Krow, and must have been roleblocked or something, so it does seem like there is a role out there that can do so. But that doesn't really account for there being two missing kills. So I'm just really confused about this whole situation right now.

Seeing how unless I'm the godfather I've been established as town I may consider roleclaiming later on or at least giving a hint as to what my role does. Don't want to do that just yet, but since I could be an impending night target very soon I'd like to get some usefulness out of my role.

So we would have to know your role for you to be able to use it, or at least use it effectively? Does that have something to do with your role specifically, or do you just want input/suggestions on how you should use it? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but just trying to help out to see if maybe you could hint some without having to fully claim in case someone else needed to. Though I'm not against you using the claim if it would be beneficial to town.

I'll make another post later with some of my thoughts. I didn't get to do my re-read before the previous day ended and forgot to post before eod, so I'll try to do that soon this time. Though if funnier was right about there being a second SK, then the mafia team probably isn't as big as I would have expected them to be in a large game. So maybe there's only one or two of them left?

I don't buy it. I wanted you to investigate Pika to determine why his role tipped him off as to why Darth couldn't be trusted, not so that you could clear him. It's extremely obvious by now that Pika has an investigative role and Darth was lynched because of that, not because Pika bused him. Another thing, Third Party roles show up as neutral whenever they get investigated by a Cop (as I found out in the recent Death Note game), so funnier wouldn't have gotten a guilty result. And because you cleared Pika, I'm all the more willing to trust him now.

This is role madness, is the best reasoning I can use to try and defend what my role is as to my character. Funnier is gone, I did my job.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This is role madness, is the best reasoning I can use to try and defend what my role is as to my character. Funnier is gone, I did my job.
Only the Mafia would want funnier gone because he's a threat to them. He was willing to work with Town and even asked who he should target for N3. What's more, you only confirmed my suspicions that he was the SK, Cop soft or not.

Bottom line is, you're hiding something.

Only the Mafia would want funnier gone because he's a threat to them. He was willing to work with Town and even asked who he should target for N3. What's more, you only confirmed my suspicions that he was the SK, Cop soft or not.

Bottom line is, you're hiding something.

The bottom line is that SK is always only out for themselves, not for the town. Their goal is to be the last man standing, and not be an assist to anyone unless they think it'll help them stay alive. Trusting him is an ignorant decision and a tactic that a scumlord would use to kill off "random" targets. Also was it not you that "ordered" him to kill the inactives?

If you are so bent on me being lynched for doing my job then go right ahead and make that incredibly rash decision. But the way you're going, I don't think it'll be long before you follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom