• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Mez, the finding Yiga scummy for things like that is kinda getting old, he was scummy in bulba for keeping his vote on you and he’s scummy in this one for taking it off, make up your mind.

Personally am very not worried about Yiga and dont think anyone else should be.

I’m glad you’re annoying me already though, that’s a good sign. :P

Meant to say in Delta, not bulba, le whoops.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
My whole take on Ayano's vote was that its tone was lighthearted, which it seems most people are seeing as well. I'm not really sure that Darthwolf was trying to hide/start a bandwagon for the sake of finding a wagon if only because his post containing the vote appears reasoned enough. Only thing I could see that may look bad regarding his vote is if the potential counterwagon was to protect Mellow Ezlo, but I'm not certain he'd be blatant about making a move like that at this time if the two are aligned.
Note, I just said that comparatively, it seemed more like Darth was trying to start a wagon than Ayano was.
I would hope that Darth has learned his lesson about making ridiculous plays on D1 as mafia from OoT Mafia.

I'll need to look closer at YIGA, but the timing of his invite seems slightly convenient.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Looks like RVS is over, and I see Bok is as Bok as ever :dry:

So I don't know how to take the current Yiga situation, but that's a quick defense from you funny, maybe a little too quick....o_O

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Libk - 1 (All Might)
Spider-Bok - 1 (funnier6)
All Might - 1 (Spider-Bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (walrusdawson)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (DarthWolf)
YIGAhim - 1 (Mido)
Mido - 1 (Ayano Keiko)
funnier6 - 1 (Minish_Link)

Not voting - DekuNut, karu, Libk, TattooArtist, Zachie, Ghirahimiscool, Amy Lu Minati, Kylo Ken, Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, YIGAhim, Mellow Ezlo

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CET.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It's understandable that you wouldn't know this, being new here, but Keiko and I have history, probably moreso than anybody else in this game. So I didn't think much of his vote, nothing out of the ordinary really. Plus, as ME2 (I get to be number 1 :right:) said, it didn't put me in any danger seeing as the day phase is long and the player list is large.

Anyway, I might as well Unvote. I do appreciate the day starting to get serious now!

Also this is true lol and the only people I know here that I remember playing mafia with before is you Mido and Thar and of course I had to pick you :`v`:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Why is it that every time I try to ****ing play this game work gets crazy. Two ****ing call outs tonight, I might have to close and turn my 10 hour shift into an 18, then I'm back at 10 am tomorrow. I'll try to be around before day ends but considering nothing is happening I may wait until we have more nfo tomorrow to post again. Idfk

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sorry for the double post, and ranting about it in here. I'm just extremely pissed off about this.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
This seems like an awfully quick turnaround even for a random vote.
I don't want another situation where I am eliminated because I was literally unable to unvote when my computer died. Unlikely, but ya know...

I play scummy town. It is a fact none of you seem to get.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to get serious. I'm glad all of you decided to join me

Mido

Version 1
Note, I just said that comparatively, it seemed more like Darth was trying to start a wagon than Ayano was.
I would hope that Darth has learned his lesson about making ridiculous plays on D1 as mafia from OoT Mafia.

I'll need to look closer at YIGA, but the timing of his invite seems slightly convenient.

Ah, gotcha. It seems I misunderstood.

I don't want another situation where I am eliminated because I was literally unable to unvote when my computer died. Unlikely, but ya know...

I didn't follow that situation in Delta Emerald because I wasn't playing in the round, but what makes you think this would happen to you again? I don't think your vote on Mezlo was suspicious, but rather the reasoning and timing of the unvote as opposed to the unvote in that of itself.

I play scummy town. It is a fact none of you seem to get.

I'll be mindful of this, but I don't think it's a strong reason for anything unless there's tidbits in particular with your playstyle that you find scummy from your perspective?

Looks like RVS is over, and I see Bok is as Bok as ever :dry:

Well he better be because he has to deliver those pizzas.

So I don't know how to take the current Yiga situation, but that's a quick defense from you funny, maybe a little too quick....o_O

Anything in particular that worries you about funnier's take on the suspicion towards YIGA?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'll be mindful of this, but I don't think it's a strong reason for anything unless there's tidbits in particular with your playstyle that you find scummy from your perspective?
Well, I've had seemingly bad timing on many very minor details in many previous games. That's just kind of coincidental, but I think it's a subconscious thing where I need to clear my name, and by doing that, I make myself look scummy. In fencing, there is right-of-way, just like when you are driving a car. Going for a touch without right of way is foolish, and so I try to earn myself right of way before I begin any kind of attack. Right of way is clearing my innocence, and attack is discussing the game and placing a vote.

So yeah, I try and make myself look innocent before I try and make a move, and that is very scummy and has cost me countless times.

Also, when I am not terribly engaged in a game, I jump on wagons and make opportunistic votes just because I have everyone else as an excuse. That is scummy (And to be honest, I was doing the same thing as mafia last game, but I do that as town too).

There are probably other things I do as town that make me look scummy, but those are my main reasons. Just watch out for that, but I'll try my best not to randomly jump on wagons and be opportunistic, so that way there is less confusion and mislynching.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Unvote

Mez, the finding Yiga scummy for things like that is kinda getting old, he was scummy in bulba for keeping his vote on you and he’s scummy in this one for taking it off, make up your mind.

Personally am very not worried about Yiga and dont think anyone else should be.

I’m glad you’re annoying me already though, that’s a good sign. :P
I can't shake the feeling that you're trying to cover for Yiga here. In the last game as scum, his playstyle was fairly opportunistic and he managed to avoid a lynch by pulling the "scummy Town" card. What's more, you say that we shouldn't worry about Yiga but failed to specify a reason why we should condone his scummy actions. I'm sure you have your own objective in mind, but dismissing his scummy townplay leaves a sour taste in my mouth, kind of like Jar-Jar Binks eating pickles from a glass container.

Unless you have a role that allows you to communicate with him (ie Masons or Lovers) there's not much sense in overlooking him. He should be as much of a suspect as anyone.

funnier6

Courage~
Unvote

I can't shake the feeling that you're trying to cover for Yiga here. In the last game as scum, his playstyle was fairly opportunistic and he managed to avoid a lynch by pulling the "scummy Town" card. What's more, you say that we shouldn't worry about Yiga but failed to specify a reason why we should condone his scummy actions. I'm sure you have your own objective in mind, but dismissing his scummy townplay leaves a sour taste in my mouth, kind of like Jar-Jar Binks eating pickles from a glass container.

Unless you have a role that allows you to communicate with him (ie Masons or Lovers) there's not much sense in overlooking him. He should be as much of a suspect as anyone.
Bout time you got here, is that all you’ve noticed?

Let me shake it for you, Yiga is basically mislynch bait in all caps as town so the best thing to do is keep him around and wait for him to sort himself out.

Failed to specify a reason why we should condone his scummy actions? I dont have my dictionary but I’m pretty sure condone is a bad thing, possibly my memory is stupid but it’s basically common sense that you don’t lynch Yiga for some weird reason on day one.

Like emiya, seriously, of course he’s a suspect, but will I gain any information from his lynch today? No, cause he was lynched for a stupid reason and is probably town and it’ll be delta allll over again. I shouldn’t have to write an essay on it, it’s just a good idea not lynch him for doing the same stuff he always does. It just takes more than that to get me anywhere near convinced.

I wouldn’t have even bothered posting that defense if Mez hadn’t annoyed me by saying that, he should know better.

I really miss being a mason/lover right about now though, it’s more fun than taking notes.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Bout time you got here, is that all you’ve noticed?

Let me shake it for you, Yiga is basically mislynch bait in all caps as town so the best thing to do is keep him around and wait for him to sort himself out.

Failed to specify a reason why we should condone his scummy actions? I dont have my dictionary but I’m pretty sure condone is a bad thing, possibly my memory is stupid but it’s basically common sense that you don’t lynch Yiga for some weird reason on day one.

Like emiya, seriously, of course he’s a suspect, but will I gain any information from his lynch today? No, cause he was lynched for a stupid reason and is probably town and it’ll be delta allll over again. I shouldn’t have to write an essay on it, it’s just a good idea not lynch him for doing the same stuff he always does. It just takes more than that to get me anywhere near convinced.

I wouldn’t have even bothered posting that defense if Mez hadn’t annoyed me by saying that, he should know better.

I really miss being a mason/lover right about now though, it’s more fun than taking notes.
What makes you so sure that he is mislynch bait? Again, he was Mafia in the last game.

funnier6

Courage~
What makes you so sure that he is mislynch bait? Again, he was Mafia in the last game.
From what I understand the suspicion on him is because of how quickly he took off his RVS vote.

That should answer your question right there. You didn’t answer mine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom