• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Also I don't think I'm reaching, rather I'm exploring what options I have. Music and Minish are confirmed town, darth and finn are getting modkilled, midori hasn't popped in yet and chef had nothing to go on before her (she may even be getting modkilled at this point). That least you and Libk.
my role clears me from making the kill when i commuted. theres evidence that i commuted. if you are town, and you know minish and music are town, and you know i didnt make the kill one night because i commuted, then necessarily there HAS to be an """inactive""" user who made the kill
Right so I don't see why you couldn't of commuted and Libk couldn't of done the kill. Like I said I think it's possible that you and Libk could be scumbuddies together.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Fool proof scum test #8
What is your favorite legendary Pokemon? Mine is the OG, Mewtwo.
250px-150Mewtwo.png
Definitely Rayquaza.
29d2ebbfd4.png

Jamie

Also I don't think I'm reaching, rather I'm exploring what options I have. Music and Minish are confirmed town, darth and finn are getting modkilled, midori hasn't popped in yet and chef had nothing to go on before her (she may even be getting modkilled at this point). That least you and Libk.

Right so I don't see why you couldn't of commuted and Libk couldn't of done the kill. Like I said I think it's possible that you and Libk could be scumbuddies together.
The difference is, assuming you are town, there necessarily HAS to be an inactive who is actually active. There are many possible scumteams where I am not in them, but there are no scumteams without an inactive. There just so happens to be only one inactive who has actually showed up. Libk looks like the most likely candidate for scum to me because of this

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The difference is, assuming you are town, there necessarily HAS to be an inactive who is actually active. There are many possible scumteams where I am not in them, but there are no scumteams without an inactive. There just so happens to be only one inactive who has actually showed up. Libk looks like the most likely candidate for scum to me because of this
What if its both you and libk. Also you could easily have had some bullet proof ablity and claimed commuter given that there is no flavor scene.

Jamie

What if its both you and libk. Also you could easily have had some bullet proof ablity and claimed commuter given that there is no flavor scene.
Libk would have to die anyway then. Libk is more likely to be scum than me, is my argument. And I would have just claimed bulletproof my friend. I obviously didn't think of this commuter argument ahead of time, as I didn't make it until Minish_Link brought it up.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote: Libk

I don't like the fact that as soon as it's mentioned that everyone who doesn't post in this day phase will be modkilled, Libk conveniently shows up. I feel like he doesn't want to lose scum the game that way, so he's trying to seem somewhat active now so we'll go with someone else.

Jamie's commuter claim seems to check out, and as far as I know, a commuter couldn't put in a kill the same night they commute. So that rules him out for the kill the night I targeted him. Plus, I don't feel like his actions have seemed scummy this game. His reactions before are exactly how I would expect him to act as town, and quite frankly, I think he would've been trying harder if he were scum.
I wasn't even aware of this actually. But that said, I'm ok with being lynched. Just give it until EoD for 2reasons. One, to give my reads, 2 to get whatever info we can.

Jamie

I think the day ends like tomorrow morning..

Jamie

@musicfan
@Spider-Bok
seriously I think the day ends super early tomorrow morning so please unvote thank u and have a great day I am willing to keep talking about why libk is a better candidate than me but I think the commuter stuff speaks for itself. it's extremely likely an inactive is scum and all of the inactives are being mod killed but libk so he is the best person to lynch

Mint Elv

Fish!
giphy.gif

Anyways. Mewtwo is the best legendary.

And I could see a mafia commuter. I also haven't seen a proper defense from Jamie and mafia could use the protection type role.

VOTE: Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom