• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

caw
Hm, I thought I had read that you were wanting to read into the activity before you voted Pendio but now I see it was after.

I'm feeling pretty confused actually, but I think you're right.
And for the record, my point was not that I wanted to read into activity then, but that saying there were no signs of activity level at that point was wrong.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
It's a lot easier playing with a smaller group, I wasn't sure and felt confused in the previous game, but that seems to be the case!

A lynch gives you a better grasp on things.

That it might, but I'd rather not take that risk and lose more town than needed by doing so without a flip. So I'm putting my foot down here, I'll say more upon D2 assuming I'm still here, but for now..

Vote: No Lynch

He could ping you, but pinging does nothing if you want to pressure people. Votes mean more than just "let's lynch this person", votes can be made for the purpose of getting people talking and seeing how they act. Pendio didn't say you were scum, he was simply trying to get you to say something.

I understand that, and I have no problems with his methods.

@Minish_Link I dont think I've seen thoughts from you about "To Lynch or Not to Lynch", where do you stand? If you have, would you kindly reference them for me?

D

Deleted member 14134

All right then, I'ma fall back on my tried and true method for finding scum in anime mafia.

Unvote

Vote: Mido

I would pick a generally inactive player but I don't think we have any this game. Well except Pendio, he's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it.

Unvote

Vote: Pendio
Why put two votes in one? Was the first a joke referencing anime boys and the second a serious vote? Or are you just trying to show us your thought process or what? Also voting someone for activity at that point was kind of weird, I know it's been talked about but I was the highest poster at the time and all my posts were **** posts.
That's cause I really couldn't think of anyone until I after I voted Mido so I just kept going.

Relative inactivity in all games I've seen. Do you have any better ideas?
If he's inactive in all the games you've seen then that really shouldn't be AI.
Don't really like that thought, scum could easily holster to mislead town.
Can't really see that happening. I think it's more likely that the serial killer holsters but even that feels slim. Both sides want as many kills as possible that are not being directed at them. Also the chance of a vig hitting scum night one seems pretty slim. I don't really like this point.
To be clear I don't think activity is particularly AI right now as up until a few hours ago no one was being serious.
Then why vote for someone based on activity even it's based on previous games.
Because I was thinking I'd start a wagon on someone who isn't normally very active and you were the only one who fit. It's not like I find you suspicious the main object was start a wagon.

I do have absolutely no confidence that I can read you correctly but I will try.
Ok you answered that here and I was reading through and quoting everything that stuck out to me. Idk funnier, you're not bad at reading people when you're town.
Definitely Bok, since he brought up gurls (traps are the real beauticians).
I always have and always will love and support traps. It is blasphemy to suggest otherwise.
took a picture with a statue of Wayne Gretzki
His names spelled Gretzky. And you call yourself a Canadian.
Well, personally I'm keeping a close eye on funnier because of the reasons I stated earlier. However, I'm not suspicious enough of him to want him dead.

I would like to see some more activity from Lilac though since she's only posted twice so far.

Vote: Lilac
I feel like Pendio is planting seeds with funnier here. He says he's suspicious of him but won't vote him just yet and instead votes someone completely different. I feel like if funnier started to get heat Pendio could claim that he was suspicious earlier and easily jump on a funnier wagon to look good. I think if funnier flipped scum I'd be going after Pendio next and vise versa.
I do agree with this. It's also somewhat strange (at least to me) that Kuro joined that wagon on me with a pretty serious tone, yet he has barely talked about it since and he has yet to provide any evidence of his own against me. It seems to me like this could be a Mafioso trying to get an easy lynch down by joining a wagon that a Townie started on another Townie. So for now...
idk why i quoted this, maybe I'll remember
I'm having so much anime boys deja vu.

So far kuro seems much the same as last game so I'm only suspicious if his votes continue being strange.

He may have just been bandwagoning for sake of it without caring why but I need to reread that.
I kind of feel that kuros vote was more to start discussion than trying to push an easy lynch as other people have stated. To me something about kuro feels kind of off to be honest but I need to re-read to really put my finger on it.
Actually Pendio is pinging me a little, idk if he was planning to be more active or if it was because of my vote but the increase in activity is not what I was expecting, especially since the day is barely half over.

Plus his vote on kuro just a little bit after Mez looks like opportunistically trying to start a counter wagon.
It's not that you see, it's that I have a little idea of how I expect everyone to play and when they start doing things differently than before it pings me. It's something worth noting anyway.
Just noting another pendio - funnier connection. There interactions don't feel genuine to me.

And honestly, nah. I'd rather no vig shot n1 because it's likely there are multiple vigs, and that can mean 4 or more deaths if they all fire. Like I said, my specific point was not to plan to read into the number of kills like you suggested because scum can holster.
First you said that you don't like the idea of vig holstering because scum can easily holster to mislead town now you say you want the vig to. I know you're saying that we shouldn't read into the number of kills but to me it reads like you meant something else before.

I either need to break that down into smaller segments or reply to **** as I go rather than quoting everything then replying cuz my thoughts definitely were not as fresh when I finally started respond to things.

D

Deleted member 14134

If I had to pick 3 anti town players right now it'd be funnier, kuro and Pendio.

Mez looks very town to me and Karu has a town lean for me as well. Minish is null, nothing really sprang out at me.

I feel like funnier's thoughts are usually a lot clearer and more concise as town and his reasoning here feels weaker than it has the previous two games.

Unvote
Vote: funnier6

@Mido hi friend, don't think I've forgotten about you

Also wanna hear more from music and deku but they at least have popped in since discussion became serious

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Minish_Link I dont think I've seen thoughts from you about "To Lynch or Not to Lynch", where do you stand? If you have, would you kindly reference them for me?

I hadn't posted my thoughts about whether or not I think we should lynch today yet. But I agree with others that a lynch today would be beneficial. It would allow us to get a better sense of what the set-up might look like. And there's probably a few vanillas in the game, so it's not too dangerous to where we might be lynching a very useful power role. Plus, I think discussion has gotten serious enough to where we might actually be able to lynch someone for doing something legitimately suspicious instead of just random lynching.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sorry bok but could you do I vote count I cant focus right now and might mess it up. However I still stand by no lynch and relizsed that I forgt to vote no lynch.
So far I notices a bandwagon on mellow and one on kuro.

D

Deleted member 14134

kuro - 3 (feenie, mellow, pendio)
funnier - 2 (minish, bok)
pendio - 2 (funnier, kuro)
dekunut - 1 (emiya)
tristan - 1 (deku)

no lynch - 2 (lilac, music)

Not Voting - 2 (mido, karu)

I think that's right. Also anyone can post a vote count, doesn't just have to be me.

Also @Jamie for your reference later.

funnier6

Courage~
Why put two votes in one? Was the first a joke referencing anime boys and the second a serious vote? Or are you just trying to show us your thought process or what? Also voting someone for activity at that point was kind of weird, I know it's been talked about but I was the highest poster at the time and all my posts were **** posts.

If he's inactive in all the games you've seen then that really shouldn't be AI.

Can't really see that happening. I think it's more likely that the serial killer holsters but even that feels slim. Both sides want as many kills as possible that are not being directed at them. Also the chance of a vig hitting scum night one seems pretty slim. I don't really like this point.

Then why vote for someone based on activity even it's based on previous games.

Ok you answered that here and I was reading through and quoting everything that stuck out to me. Idk funnier, you're not bad at reading people when you're town.

I always have and always will love and support traps. It is blasphemy to suggest otherwise.

His names spelled Gretzky. And you call yourself a Canadian.

I feel like Pendio is planting seeds with funnier here. He says he's suspicious of him but won't vote him just yet and instead votes someone completely different. I feel like if funnier started to get heat Pendio could claim that he was suspicious earlier and easily jump on a funnier wagon to look good. I think if funnier flipped scum I'd be going after Pendio next and vise versa.

idk why i quoted this, maybe I'll remember

I kind of feel that kuros vote was more to start discussion than trying to push an easy lynch as other people have stated. To me something about kuro feels kind of off to be honest but I need to re-read to really put my finger on it.

Just noting another pendio - funnier connection. There interactions don't feel genuine to me.

First you said that you don't like the idea of vig holstering because scum can easily holster to mislead town now you say you want the vig to. I know you're saying that we shouldn't read into the number of kills but to me it reads like you meant something else before.

I either need to break that down into smaller segments or reply to **** as I go rather than quoting everything then replying cuz my thoughts definitely were not as fresh when I finally started respond to things.

Wow I didn't realize how much you missed.

Anyways I don't really see the point in quoting one of my posts, asking a question about it, and then quoting the post I made with the answer in it.

I explained why I voted twice in the same post, it really didn't matter why I voted who I voted cause the answer is always to start a wagon and I don't really care who it is. (Sorta care now though)

I've completely thrown out all my previous notions about Pendio so hopefully I will be able to read him correctly.

I can see how you might be scum reading me, but voting me without waiting for me to address your questions is weird, are you really that positive?

Btw could you tell me what the difference is between town Mez and scum Mez to you?

D

Deleted member 14134

To complete my reads Emiya did pop in but I don't reacall him saying anything or removing his vote even though the game had gotten serious.

Lilac want a no lynch and generally I don't agree with that anymore but her line of thinking seems to be similar to mine when i first started playing. I just didn't say it back then since mez was so goddamn tenacious about it lol. So slight town read for lilac.

D

Deleted member 14134

Btw could you tell me what the difference is between town Mez and scum Mez to you?
I'm not always the best at explaining things but I think I've always been pretty good at reading Mez. When he's town I see him more as a leader and when he's scum he still posts good thoughts but doesn't always take that leadership role that I'm seeing in him now. I don't think this happens every time it's town but I haven't really seen it as scum mez so I feel really good about him right now.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh yeah, forgot to remove my random vote.

Unvote

I'll post more of my thoughts on what's happened later. Just woke up a bit ago, so I don't wanna try and get into that yet.

funnier6

Courage~
If I had to pick 3 anti town players right now it'd be funnier, kuro and Pendio.

Mez looks very town to me and Karu has a town lean for me as well. Minish is null, nothing really sprang out at me.

I feel like funnier's thoughts are usually a lot clearer and more concise as town and his reasoning here feels weaker than it has the previous two games.

Unvote
Vote: funnier6

@Mido hi friend, don't think I've forgotten about you

Also wanna hear more from music and deku but they at least have popped in since discussion became serious

Forgot about that, please supply all the whys and the wherefores on why those three are anti town.

Personally I don't see how you can think anyone is anti town so far, isn't that just scummy?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If I had to say who I would suspect bok but only if kuro turned up mafia. However bok is a smart player so I dont think he would make it that obvious this early in the game that he is mafia. Kuro is acting just like he did in delta and he was town and seems to have decent experiance in mafia.

D

Deleted member 14134

If I had to say who I would suspect bok but only if kuro turned up mafia. However bok is a smart player so I dont think he would make it that obvious this early in the game that he is mafia. Kuro is acting just like he did in delta and he was town and seems to have decent experiance in mafia.
Why me if kuro turned up as mafia?
Forgot about that, please supply all the whys and the wherefores on why those three are anti town.

Personally I don't see how you can think anyone is anti town so far, isn't that just scummy?
When i say "anti-town" I mean non town alignments so mafia or the serial killer, I guess I could of been more specific. I feel like I've said a lot of it already but I feel like your reasoning is weaker than when you were town in my game and I feel like the interaction between you and pendio feels a little fake. I feel like pendio is planting seeds so that if you ever looked scummy he could jump on the wagon and bus you to gain town cred (assuming you were both scum). As for kuro I just didn't like his comments about the vig. If there was a serial killer in the game and I had to guess who it was I'd say right now. Bold guesses I'm sure, but that's where I'm at with you three right now.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Why me if kuro turned up as mafia?
Because it was a 2nd band wagon and you could have deffend kuro from a lynch. However like I said I would doubt that also because your not a new mafia player. I havent seen any thing inherintly scummy and that is the closest thing to a conection between two playes that I ahve sceen in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom