• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find myself agreeing with funnier over Garumon's joke vote. It seems like he went to great lengths to explain why he did so. Joke votes aren't something to be taken seriously, and he seems to be stretching to justify himself, especially since the game had mainly been RVS up to when he voted Mezlo so expecting concrete posts from him is strange.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys. Long night. Just woke up. Breakfast time, then I have **** to do today, so I'll be back later. I've skimmed the thread and have a few thoughts on people but I don't really have time to say a lot right now.

Anyway...

Unvote: Mellow Ezlo

I will say quickly, though, that funnier looks town. He's playing more like he did in Anime Boys and less like he did in his previous scum games. Although this is based only on the little we've seen of him yet. I also feel iffy about Garumon, though I do appreciate the attempt to make the game serious. I just feel like he's reaching with his vote and fishing for reactions a bit. And no, it's not OMGUS.

I'll respond in more detail when I get home.

btw @Storm if you're too lazy to read a few pages then you really shouldn't sign up. There really isn't all that much to read.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
btw I'll have my phone so if you ask me questions, I may be able to respond, but there won't be a signature Mellow Ezlo megapost until later. thx friends <3

I have a feeling you're not done reading yet, and if so why vote before you finish?

If you have finished I want to know why he's the most suspicious to you.

I have finished reading. I just didn't find anything else worth commenting on after that point. I find his vote for Mezlo reaching as barely anyone had produced any content to move the game along at that point, and he went to painstaking lengths to differentiate his vote from prior joke votes on Mezlo.

Kuro

caw
He joined a joke random lynch when he said there would be no information to gain from that lynch.
That's not the explanation he gave.
I will admit that voting on the current joke-wagon looks bad, but I voted them specifically because they didn't look to be trying to progress the game too much, despite having posted so many times.
It's not distancing, or at least that's not the intention. Of course I'm one of them and was fully aware that suspicion might come my way for placing the vote, just as I said in the same post. At some point I'm sure I'll stand out for removing my vote, but most of the voters placed it as a joke (ie like mine), their other posts can be just as telling. But that aside, I'm bringing it up now because it's important to consider every alternative, be it from a Town perspective or a Mafia perspective. "Basic point" or not, if you don't have a good starting point then reviewing the fundamentals can help to narrow down scummy tendencies.

That's not the point. He's in no danger right now as a lot of the votes on him stand to melt away as soon as those players check back in. Why are you so sure that enough players won't come back or think to remove their votes once they see it's gone too far? It just looks like you want to be seen as the one considering all sides just in case he does end up lynched.

I'm worried the joke wagon is going to stay and he'll get lynched because of it. I'm not completely against lynching mez if he comes on and starts to look scummy but I don't want a joke wagon to go through when the game has gotten serious and there's over half the day left. Btw I don't think any of the joke votes look suspicious. I know you were wary of music but I'm pretty sure he was just joking and not actually trying to push the lynch that early in the day.

Translation: I'm not completely against lynching him if he starts to look bad, but I really don't want to risk him being joke lynched! Because the game has gotten serious and there's over half the day left, I don't see why you're so afraid of the joke wagon and standing against it like this. Why are you so worried, do you already expect his lynch will be a bad thing for town? Why shouldn't I read this as your trying to protect him by making sure there's little chance he'll be lynched before anyone seriously votes him or he does anything, while leaving a bussing option open?

Kinda like you too. Btw your posts are falling from space again. D:

I guess I sort of see where you're coming from, I think it's mostly because you're not used to RVS, him wanting everyone to vote Mez and making a joke reads list isn't surprising at all.

Yeah, I shoulda been more clear sorreh.

I know enough about him to say he's being just like he was as town, I just dunno how well he can replicate it.

Thanks. And hm, pretty sure I'm out of the "needs approval" range, I just take my time to make posts (and end up having to respond to multiple things often :c)

Hm, I'd still say that's a little more than just RVS stuff, but I see.

Np, miscommunication can happen to anyone.

I see, understood.

funnier6

Courage~
I have finished reading. I just didn't find anything else worth commenting on after that point. I find his vote for Mezlo reaching as barely anyone had produced any content to move the game along at that point, and he went to painstaking lengths to differentiate his vote from prior joke votes on Mezlo.
You weren't dissuaded by what the BG people said about that being normal for him?

Got any reads while reading?
btw I'll have my phone so if you ask me questions, I may be able to respond, but there won't be a signature Mellow Ezlo megapost until later. thx friends <3

Glad you're taking this well. -_-

I'd unvote you if you gave me half a chance.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
btw @Storm if you're too lazy to read a few pages then you really shouldn't sign up. There really isn't all that much to read.

sorry. I worked a 14 hour day yesterday. I didn't have time to go to the bathroom and read the RVS stage of a 30 man game

D

Deleted member 14134

Translation: I'm not completely against lynching him if he starts to look bad, but I really don't want to risk him being joke lynched! Because the game has gotten serious and there's over half the day left, I don't see why you're so afraid of the joke wagon and standing against it like this.
No need to translate it, I wrote it in English.
Why are you so worried, do you already expect his lynch will be a bad thing for town? Why shouldn't I read this as your trying to protect him by making sure there's little chance he'll be lynched before anyone seriously votes him or he does anything, while leaving a bussing option open?
Like I said I think now that the game has gotten serious we can find a better reason to vote someone out rather than just let a joke wagon get him lynched. Idk why I have to keep repeating myself. But I'm going now, I'll be back tonight and will re-read and post more reads on other people when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom