• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
What do you expect me to say? There's hardly a case on me, so there's really nothing to defend myself against. Were you expecting me to come in and start *****ing and whining about RVS votes? Because people do that, but I'm not that kind of player.

There's been quite a few non RVS pages since you left you know, I kind of expected you to maybe, talk about it, make some reads?

Like I get if you're busy or can't or something but I haven't been able to get a read on you period.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Serious talk though, the fact that it's been like, 15 of 48 hours and nothing really serious has happened is starting to bug me. Random lynches also don't help, since without any reasoning from any voting party you can't determine motive.
Vote: Mellow Ezlo

You've said a lot, but haven't really contributed anything, what's up?
Yet he joins a random lynch bandwagon. I understand the 2nd part but there have been people who are more inactive or active who havent said much but he jmps on the band wagon of one.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Yet he joins a random lynch bandwagon. I understand the 2nd part but there have been people who are more inactive or active who havent said much but he jmps on the band wagon of one.
Forgot to put that this was the reason I put IGMEOY for lone

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There's been quite a few non RVS pages since you left you know, I kind of expected you to maybe, talk about it, make some reads?

Like I get if you're busy or can't or something but I haven't been able to get a read on you period.
Bro, did you even read my earlier post? lol

I'm well aware that there has been lots of discussion. And as I said, I have been skimming the thread, but I don't want to make a proper post about it until I have time to talk about everything.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That's not the point. He's in no danger right now as a lot of the votes on him stand to melt away as soon as those players check back in. Why are you so sure that enough players won't come back or think to remove their votes once they see it's gone too far?
Barking up the wrong tree, buddy. I'm sure that some will come back, but realistically the Day ends in a few hours and they might not have time to catch up, but we'll see. That's not for me to decide. Why are you so certain that the wagon will dissolve itself?

It just looks like you want to be seen as the one considering all sides just in case he does end up lynched.
I am the one...

The Chosen One.

funnier6

Courage~
Bro, did you even read my earlier post? lol

I'm well aware that there has been lots of discussion. And as I said, I have been skimming the thread, but I don't want to make a proper post about it until I have time to talk about everything.

I know but I dislike having to wait so long to find out if you're worth lynching or not. I would've accepted a small good post.

Unvote

Blast. I'm off to find better suspects.

Kuro

caw
Barking up the wrong tree, buddy. I'm sure that some will come back, but realistically the Day ends in a few hours and they might not have time to catch up, but we'll see. That's not for me to decide. Why are you so certain that the wagon will dissolve itself?
....Because the day isn't even halfway through yet?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel like there's a lot of back and forth between members of opposing forums, and it sort of seems mainly due to the different ways that each forum plays mafia. I understand where the people who are "defending" Mezlo are coming from, because I feel the same. But I think what's not being communicated here is that there can be a bit of an activity problem (which has been mentioned) and that often times people just forget/don't have time to remove their random vote. So, I don't see worrying about a Mezlo lynch because of joke votes as being a bad thing. Especially as the days are a little shorter than they normally are here, which just means people are more likely to forget to remove their joke votes.

Kuro

caw
I feel like there's a lot of back and forth between members of opposing forums, and it sort of seems mainly due to the different ways that each forum plays mafia. I understand where the people who are "defending" Mezlo are coming from, because I feel the same. But I think what's not being communicated here is that there can be a bit of an activity problem (which has been mentioned) and that often times people just forget/don't have time to remove their random vote. So, I don't see worrying about a Mezlo lynch because of joke votes as being a bad thing. Especially as the days are a little shorter than they normally are here, which just means people are more likely to forget to remove their joke votes.
No. Worry about activity problems if people haven't shown up or acted in the last hours of the day. With over half a day left, it absolutely looks off.

musicfan said:
I like this reasoning. It makes sense.

UNVOTE: Libk.
VOTE: Lone_Garurumon.

Still want to hear from Libk, though.

funnier6 said:
Yes, I have a reason for picking him.
So why Zachie?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No. Worry about activity problems if people haven't shown up or acted in the last hours of the day. With over half a day left, it absolutely looks off.

I'm just saying it doesn't look off for the typical games here. We always have to take activity problems into consideration. By the time it's the last hours of the day, it's kinda too late to start trying to get people to remove their joke votes. Right before eod is hectic enough. If enough people keep their joke votes in place, mafia can use that time to cause even more confusion and bandwagon onto the joke lynch.

Kuro

caw
I'm just saying it doesn't look off for the typical games here. We always have to take activity problems into consideration. By the time it's the last hours of the day, it's kinda too late to start trying to get people to remove their joke votes. Right before eod is hectic enough. If enough people keep their joke votes in place, mafia can use that time to cause even more confusion and bandwagon onto the joke lynch.
Honestly? If people can't even come on and think to remove pure joke votes given even 48 hours...

why do they play

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hm... Instead of fighting among ourselves, why don't we find a more worthwhile lynch in the meantime? Since the Day ends tomorrow (my mistake) that gives us plenty of time to look elsewhere. The inactives are a good place to start, but I do think that Mezlo's wagon is also worth checking out.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Honestly? If people can't even come on and think to remove pure joke votes given even 48 hours...

why do they play

I dunno, you'd have to ask them that.
Though it's more of a day 1 problem than anything, since they don't get serious a lot of times around here. So people just don't think to keep up with it as well then I guess.

Though this situation has encouraged more serious discussion, so that's a good starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom