• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

caw
There isn't much of a difference, really. We have just as much of a chance at being scum as you guys. And given his track record, Mezlo could very well be a Mafioso as he often was one in previous games. But regardless, if he flips Town then I'm going to be wary of anyone who joined the wagon and look closer at those who didn't. Day 1 lynches can be very telling but if it's a mislynch then that practically guarantees the Mafia one less hunter to worry about.

And this lynch is different because it's not just a series of plain jokevotes, there is what to look at in what people said and did about the wagon.

But you're one of them. Like others have mentioned, there's still time for people to drop their jokevotes like you did, why are you bringing this up now? It's a pretty basic point and it kinda looks like distancing.

D

Deleted member 14134

I just skimmed through the thread and I'll post more later. But as of right now I'm not ok with this Mez lynch. There's still over half the day to go and now that discussion has gotten serious I think we can find a better candidate than just push a lynch though that started out a series of joke votes.

D

Deleted member 14134

Ya know, I'd be all for lynching bulbagarden people but I'm afraid we ZD wouldn't be able to get much out of that so I'd rather go after something that helps me ya know?
Just a quick thought before I go but town has lost games here in the past for getting tunnel vision for certain people and not looking at the bigger picture. Sure we know peoples play styles better and can probably comment on how people usually play but half the people are new here and we can still get info on people we've never seen before based on how they have been playing this game.

Kuro

caw
Just a quick thought before I go but town has lost games here in the past for getting tunnel vision for certain people and not looking at the bigger picture. Sure we know peoples play styles better and can probably comment on how people usually play but half the people are new here and we can still get info on people we've never seen before based on how they have been playing this game.
Doesn't that just help support what he said? What are you trying to add?

funnier6

Courage~
Fair enough. Just wondering, however, would you say funnier giving his first reads at about the same time also counts for that?

What's weird about challenging someone over pushing a joke lynch and asking if they'd actually carry it through? Or do you disagree that music was pushing the joke lynch with multiple posts on it and his going out of his way to make a whole "reads list" to call Ezlo scum?

Really? I was asking questions then, I'm asking questions now. Is it that different just because the things I'm asking about aren't Jokes!!?

Eh, okay.

And that is about music specifically?
He clearly said he just thinks Garu's move feels off, which is nothing unique.

You know, besides this, there's music's odd reaction to my single jokevote on him, which he still hasn't quite explained, and you seem to be defending him a little. Just noting that.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be talking to you a lot.

Because honestly, were you expecting him to say ''Why yes, I'm dead set on lynching Mez today this is not a joke'' when he obviously decided to as a joke before the game started. Nine times out of ten if you challenge someone over a joke vote you're going to get "I was just kidding lol" I mean c'mon.

Yes, yes it is. The questions you are currently asking I can see giving information.

I guess I wasn't being clear, what is your read on music? Town lean, scum lean, what?

I'm defending him a little because I know him better. (Idk what he's like as scum though)
Yes I was, but joking aside, I think he has enough pressure on him as is. The number of votes is high enough (partly why I removed mine) meaning that Mafia could take full advantage of that. Given the sheer amount of people who piled on, it's easy for the Mafia to add to that and blend in with the crowd, but it'd be easier for them to vote elsewhere or lay low. Out of sight, out of mind as it were.

Ya know?

---

@Mellow Ezlo Thoughts on the current wagon against you?

What type of contribution are you expecting?

No, that's a bad idea.;) Kidding aside, you bring up a good point about the wagon on Mellow--mafia can easily take advantage and hop onto that but I also thought Day 1 lynches, random or not, were advocated here so what makes this one different?

Both of you are assuming Mez is town, at least be open minded about it. This all about the reads we get from it and as soon as Mez makes a serious post I'ma see whether another wagon would be better.

D

Deleted member 14134

Doesn't that just help support what he said? What are you trying to add?
Reread what we both said. He said he'd rather lynch someone from ZD because he knows them and would gain more info from one of their lynches. I'm saying that we can learn something from anyone's lynch, not just the people we know so therefore we shouldn't just focus on certain people because of that.

funnier6

Courage~
I just skimmed through the thread and I'll post more later. But as of right now I'm not ok with this Mez lynch. There's still over half the day to go and now that discussion has gotten serious I think we can find a better candidate than just push a lynch though that started out a series of joke votes.

I can see where you're coming from with that, I'm waiting on Mez to do something before I get off him.

It's just difficult bok, if we lynch somebody from our side we may make really important connections, and if we lynch someone from their side they may make important connections.

It makes for a strange situation since either way we only have half the big picture, unless somehow all the scum are one side or the other.

funnier6 said:
This all about the reads we get from it and as soon as Mez makes a serious post I'ma see whether another wagon would be better.
I agree. To be honest, I need to look back and see how the votes started on Mellow in the first place, but given that they piled up at a quick rate, it makes me wonder. Either way, you're right. You have another wagon in mind?

Space said:
i need to look back properly but right now what bothers me most is Storm who immediately asks for a replacement. it was joke voting at that point - to ask for a sub right away is just odd.
It depends was he really asking for a sub or was he simply making a comment? This could make or break a case on a lynch for him.

D

Deleted member 14134

I can see where you're coming from with that, I'm waiting on Mez to do something before I get off him.
I want more people to post before we decide on something. There're too many people who haven't posted anything serious and some who haven't eve posted at all. I'd like to hear from everyone before we make a decision because if Mez is town the Mafia can just sit back and laugh as we lynch him based on what started as a joke.
It's just difficult bok, if we lynch somebody from our side we may make really important connections, and if we lynch someone from their side they may make important connections.

It makes for a strange situation since either way we only have half the big picture, unless somehow all the scum are one side or the other.
Well there are town players from both sides that's why we have to work together ;) I'm just saying if someone looks bad it shouldn't matter what side they're on. I'm still upset over everyone focusing on two people in ALiTs game and town getting wiped because of it so maybe you can see where I'm coming from here lol.

funnier6

Courage~
I agree. To be honest, I need to look back and see how the votes started on Mellow in the first place, but given that they piled up at a quick rate, it makes me wonder. Either way, you're right. You have another wagon in mind?

It depends was he really asking for a sub or was he simply making a comment? This could make or break a case on a lynch for him.

Yes I do, or I did, I'm sure I'll remember in a minute. :sweat:

Storm is, well, storm so if he seems suspicious that's really just typical. I think he didn't realize this is the same thread as the sign ups.
I want more people to post before we decide on something. There're too many people who haven't posted anything serious and some who haven't eve posted at all. I'd like to hear from everyone before we make a decision because if Mez is town the Mafia can just sit back and laugh as we lynch him based on what started as a joke.

Well there are town players from both sides that's why we have to work together ;) I'm just saying if someone looks bad it shouldn't matter what side they're on. I'm still upset over everyone focusing on two people in ALiTs game and town getting wiped because of it so maybe you can see where I'm coming from here lol.

You needa slow down a little, it's hardly decided we're lynching Mez today we're just looking at him right now, if you want to get the low posters attention why don't you pressure vote?

Yeah, I know, but that means trusting them and trust is scary in a mafia game. But hey, at least they caught the SK right? -o-

funnier6 said:
Storm is, well, storm so if he seems suspicious that's really just typical. I think he didn't realize this is the same thread as the sign ups.
That would be confusing then. I'm learning the meta here little by little.:suspicious:

UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon.
VOTE:
@Libk.

You've made only one post this game and I'd like to hear more from you so hi.

D

Deleted member 14134

You needa slow down a little, it's hardly decided we're lynching Mez today we're just looking at him right now, if you want to get the low posters attention why don't you pressure vote?
Don't tell me to slow down, all I'm doing is saying why I'm against the idea of lynching him right now since people have started talking about it. Why haven't I pressure voted anyone? You know what activity is like here and we're not even 24 hours in. I want to give people a chance to come in themselves and give their thoughts on their own. Anyways my vote is already on someone who has posted yet so @Midorikawa hi friend, welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom