• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Garuru and Kuro both posted in styles that make me think they're unsure of how to interact with out jokewagoning. Maybe it's rookie scum movement, but as I said, we don't know anything about them.

funnier6

Courage~
Kuro and music are not scum together, one might be but not the other. (Unless they're really good at faking that disagreement but I doubt)

Music and garurus interactions are weird and I don't like them but I can't say for sure
Starting reads:

Music is already agreeing with me again so town lean,

Bok is town until further notice,

Yiga is actually here for start of day so town lean,

Kuro is drawing attention to himself for weird reasons so town lean,

Mez is Mez,

Minish is town until proved guilty,

I have a good feeling about feenie but I'd like to know if someone can tell me what she's like as mafia?

Garu is now on my watch closely list but I'm not too worried about him.

Nothing scummy yet but here's hoping. :)

Updating reads list.

Kuro

caw
finally have enough posts to not need approval, I think~

I will admit that voting on the current joke-wagon looks bad, but I voted them specifically because they didn't look to be trying to progress the game too much, despite having posted so many times.
Cw4jcEK.png
And what about YIGA? He's done the least out of those so far.

Can someone confirm this is typical garuru?

He's a fairly new player, so there's not much meta on him yet, but to me, this doesn't seem unusual, both in content style and in what he's trying (or trying to look like he's trying) to do here.

Its more so it seems to me like he contradicting himself. It may just be a misunderstadning and not know his post style.

Contradicting himself? I don't see that, can you clarify?

Garuru and Kuro both posted in styles that make me think they're unsure of how to interact with out jokewagoning.
Hm, I'd have to object to this, and wouldn't say it's true for Garu either, he seems fairly sure of what he's doing. Can you elaborate on what gives you this impression?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This is the point in the game where we need to learn more about all of the Bulbagarden players. They know more about each other than we do after all. Of course we know more about ourselves than they do, so it'll be an information trade.
Good point, we should be voting for the Bulbagardeners instead of ourselves!

Unvote

Vote: DarthWolf

He's gotta be a Sith Lord.

funnier6

Courage~
finally have enough posts to not need approval, I think~

Cw4jcEK.png
And what about YIGA? He's done the least out of those so far.

He's a fairly new player, so there's not much meta on him yet, but to me, this doesn't seem unusual, both in content style and in what he's trying (or trying to look like he's trying) to do here.

Contradicting himself? I don't see that, can you clarify?

Hm, I'd have to object to this, and wouldn't say it's true for Garu either, he seems fairly sure of what he's doing. Can you elaborate on what gives you this impression?

Hm, I like you already I think, were you put off by the RVS votes earlier? You seem like a different person.

This is only yigas second game so you can't really expect a whole lot this early.

Thank you, that makes me feel better about him. How do you feel about musics suspicion of him?

Unvote

Vote: DarthWolf

He's gotta be a Sith Lord.

Ya know, I'd be all for lynching bulbagarden people but I'm afraid we ZD wouldn't be able to get much out of that so I'd rather go after something that helps me ya know?

I realize you're probably joking but I wanted to say that anyway.

What do you think about a pressure wagon on Mez?

Lily

Mischievous Minx

Just a thought, not anything solid. I believe you two were the first to start questioning others during the joke phase, that's all.

Kuro

caw
Hm, I like you already I think, were you put off by the RVS votes earlier? You seem like a different person.

This is only yigas second game so you can't really expect a whole lot this early.

Thank you, that makes me feel better about him. How do you feel about musics suspicion of him?

Do I? I had questions and asked them, isn't that what players should do?

@Lone_Garurumon would appreciate that answer, I'm sure. But I kinda wanted him to answer himself first. Please don't do that?

It just seems to be what everyone thinks, that Garu going after Mez for not contributing looks off.

funnier6

Courage~
Do I? I had questions and asked them, isn't that what players should do?

@Lone_Garurumon would appreciate that answer, I'm sure. But I kinda wanted him to answer himself first. Please don't do that?

It just seems to be what everyone thinks, that Garu going after Mez for not contributing looks off.

Yes, you do:
7apPzt3.jpg

So just to confirm again, you're seriously willing to random-lynch Mez here?

Also please explain what tirade and vote you quoted me about, because I honestly have no idea what you mean?

That doesn't answer my question. With how much you're pushing this joke, do you really intend to lynch him today if nothing else comes up?
And okay, why did you quote me about that when I wasn't voted or reacting to the votes in that post?

Not so much as the first one, but the second one feels so off to me, like okay you're accusing someone of pushing a joke lynch, that in itself is weird and I mentioned it later, noting I was inclined to read you for it.

But now you seem of a completely different mindset. Just noting rn.

I already said much the same to him so eh.

I was asking what you thought about music specifically.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Ya know, I'd be all for lynching bulbagarden people but I'm afraid we ZD wouldn't be able to get much out of that so I'd rather go after something that helps me ya know?

I realize you're probably joking but I wanted to say that anyway.

What do you think about a pressure wagon on Mez?
Yes I was, but joking aside, I think he has enough pressure on him as is. The number of votes is high enough (partly why I removed mine) meaning that Mafia could take full advantage of that. Given the sheer amount of people who piled on, it's easy for the Mafia to add to that and blend in with the crowd, but it'd be easier for them to vote elsewhere or lay low. Out of sight, out of mind as it were.

Ya know?

---

@Mellow Ezlo Thoughts on the current wagon against you?

Lone_Garurumon said:
You've said a lot, but haven't really contributed anything, what's up?
What type of contribution are you expecting?

Emiya SHIROU said:
No, that's a bad idea.;) Kidding aside, you bring up a good point about the wagon on Mellow--mafia can easily take advantage and hop onto that but I also thought Day 1 lynches, random or not, were advocated here so what makes this one different?

Kuro

caw
Just a thought, not anything solid. I believe you two were the first to start questioning others during the joke phase, that's all.
Fair enough. Just wondering, however, would you say funnier giving his first reads at about the same time also counts for that?

Yes, you do:
So just to confirm again, you're seriously willing to random-lynch Mez here?
That doesn't answer my question. With how much you're pushing this joke, do you really intend to lynch him today if nothing else comes up?

Not so much as the first one, but the second one feels so off to me, like okay you're accusing someone of pushing a joke lynch, that in itself is weird and I mentioned it later, noting I was inclined to read you for it.

But now you seem of a completely different mindset. Just noting rn.

I already said much the same to him so eh.

I was asking what you thought about music specifically.
What's weird about challenging someone over pushing a joke lynch and asking if they'd actually carry it through? Or do you disagree that music was pushing the joke lynch with multiple posts on it and his going out of his way to make a whole "reads list" to call Ezlo scum?

Really? I was asking questions then, I'm asking questions now. Is it that different just because the things I'm asking about aren't Jokes!!?

Eh, okay.

And that is about music specifically?
An IGMEOY on to me dost mean full blown suspicion from me it just means to me something feels off to me or something interesting has been said. FOS is when i've developed a fuller suspicion.
He clearly said he just thinks Garu's move feels off, which is nothing unique.

You know, besides this, there's music's odd reaction to my single jokevote on him, which he still hasn't quite explained, and you seem to be defending him a little. Just noting that.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
No, that's a bad idea.;) Kidding aside, you bring up a good point about the wagon on Mellow--mafia can easily take advantage and hop onto that but I also thought Day 1 lynches, random or not, were advocated here so what makes this one different?
There isn't much of a difference, really. We have just as much of a chance at being scum as you guys. And given his track record, Mezlo could very well be a Mafioso as he often was one in previous games. But regardless, if he flips Town then I'm going to be wary of anyone who joined the wagon and look closer at those who didn't. Day 1 lynches can be very telling but if it's a mislynch then that practically guarantees the Mafia one less hunter to worry about.

Space

invisible victory
whoa at the 16th page already... Could we have a vote tally please?

The number of votes is high enough (partly why I removed mine) meaning that Mafia could take full advantage of that. Given the sheer amount of people who piled on, it's easy for the Mafia to add to that and blend in with the crowd, but it'd be easier for them to vote elsewhere or lay low. Out of sight, out of mind as it were.

you say both would be easy for mafia, but which moreso? personally I think the latter would be easier. if the bandwagon went through then mafia wouldn't want to be looked at regarding it & if a bandwagon is forming all they have to do is layback and watch.

i need to look back properly but right now what bothers me most is Storm who immediately asks for a replacement. it was joke voting at that point - to ask for a sub right away is just odd.

Vote: Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom