• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I have not read the whole thing yet but even so, I still have my suspicions. DekuNut does seem like he was covering for storms wild playstylez

IGMEOY
Thanks for answering~ Hope you can finish your read through by tonight!

@Storm who's lynch do you think would benefit the town more? Yours or Mellow Ezlo's?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

@Storm who's lynch do you think would benefit the town more? Yours or Mellow Ezlo's?

well. I'm a Roleblocker. Usually I holster night 1 because there is no proof as to who or what anyone is, but occasionally I will RB someone

Minish said he had a vengeful perk of some sort, which he said was a usual town thing.

it's day one, Eddie, so 6 of one, half a dozen of the other

Storm

if you want to get into playstyles, Tristan's style is more whetted to discrepencies and inconsistencies in the maneurisms of everyone. I on the other hand look for something that seems off and try to see which end it takes me to. so if you asked who should get lynched, I can only say Perhaps I should be the one, though I am uncertain of what @Mellow Ezlo will say. mellow ezlo, Same question?

Eduarda

Storm, I was talking information wise... like who's death do you think will help us more with the next step... I wasn't asking for a role claim...

funnier6

Courage~
well. I'm a Roleblocker. Usually I holster night 1 because there is no proof as to who or what anyone is, but occasionally I will RB someone

Minish said he had a vengeful perk of some sort, which he said was a usual town thing.

it's day one, Eddie, so 6 of one, half a dozen of the other

Okay somebody please tell me, does storm normally role claim like a maniac or does he fake claim? Because if you seriously thought claiming a role right now was a good idea you really are self destructive.

Storm

Okay somebody please tell me, does storm normally role claim like a maniac or does he fake claim? Because if you seriously thought claiming a role right now was a good idea you really are self destructive.

it worked in mafia Revival ;)

Storm

you have no idea

I do usually claim when I can, but usually it's on day 3, but eddie is flipping a coin here. sadly though, she knows its the same coin, as me and Tristan are 2 sides to the same coin. we play off eachother so well. he is the Batman of Mafia

Eduarda

Ok. So Storm claimed and the only thing we can do is move forward.

His claim is a Roleblocker. Now this is an extremely common role in Mafia. If there's a Mafia role blocker, there's likely a town equivalent of it. Claiming roleblocker this early on when you're Mafia is suicide because you're likely to get counter claimed.

So with that, I guess Mex is the way to move forward.
Vote: Mellow Ezlo

I hope others can bring in more alternatives tomorrow. Also, please refrain from role claiming throughout the rest of the day. We have 2 max per day, and one was used. If there are any counter claims though, please speak up so we know who to lynch.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thar, we could really use this right now
Earlier, it seemed like Mezlo was trying to push for your lynch when you were pressuring Miss Cucco. Kokirion got around to mentioning it first, but at the time I found the push to be kind of fishy. I've still got my eyes on him, but right now Storm is working his way up the ranks. Storm's playstyle is dangerous for a Townie, and I'm not fully convinced with his roleclaim just yet. Why would a power role just up and reveal himself like that? Roleblocker is somewhat of a safe claim considering that a Doctor does almost the same thing. But it's possible, I guess.

Eduarda

Storm's playstyle is dangerous for a Townie, and I'm not fully convinced with his roleclaim just yet. Why would a power role just up and reveal himself like that? Roleblocker is somewhat of a safe claim considering that a Doctor does almost the same thing. But it's possible, I guess.
Thar, but why would the Mafia roleclaim a roleblocker out of all possible roles to roleclaim. It's almost guaranteed there's a Town Roleblocker in this game. Claiming roleblocker when you yourself are not the Town Roleblocker is a tremendous risk because most likely someone will counter claim, and you'd not be able to pull yourself out of the mess. Sure Storm is erratic, but if he was Mafia, his buddies would tell him not to roleclaim Roleblocker.

funnier6

Courage~
Thar, but why would the Mafia roleclaim a roleblocker out of all possible roles to roleclaim. It's almost guaranteed there's a Town Roleblocker in this game. Claiming roleblocker when you yourself are not the Town Roleblocker is a tremendous risk because most likely someone will counter claim, and you'd not be able to pull yourself out of the mess. Sure Storm is erratic, but if he was Mafia, his buddies would tell him not to roleclaim Roleblocker.

This is storm remember, I doubt there's anything he wouldn't try at least twice.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ya, Storm would have been stupid to fake claim that. In fact, I find it rather strange that EMIYA would question it like that. While Storm certainly had no reason to claim, and now he's gonna undoubtedly be a target for the mafia, it's not out of character for him at all. So EMIYA's recent post gives me bad vibes.

As for myself, I've said all I really can. While my role is rather uncommon in a game of this size, think about who's modding. Pendio has been known to include lesser used and rather unconventional roles in his games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom