• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Im just saying this for funnier6, we always say storm is mafia but he rarely is... I think you shouldn't vote him just cuz he's being Storm. That said, the time we don't lynch him is the time he's mafia xD

he wants to believe I'm innocent this game. I doubt he knows that unless he's guilty. he has been mafia in the last two games. he might be mafia this game too

Guys stop for a second. Can someone fill me in on anything that happened last game which might be relevant to these two posts? I really don't like this interaction. Domo's sounds like a slip and Storm's sounds like a clean up. Storm, you know very well that just because someone was Mafia the last two games doesn't mean their Mafia this game. Using that when we're past RVS is really strange.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Unvote

let's step back here and decide who we feel should be sent to the spirit world

on one hand we have Dom, who might have hit a Mafia streak for being a Goon, or not
on the other, we have Mellow Ezlo, a person who says he must be replaced, though in this 5-2 game, he could easily just not say anything from now til he comes back, and nobody would vote him up. he is pretty solid at surviving games, logic based or not. now if he feels he must be replaced, then his role must be game-breaking without him. He is The Goat

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry you won't get to continue with the rest of the game Mezlo. :(

As for the soft claim, unfortunately I have no knowledge of Avatar so I can't really speculate in terms of which character he could be. However, I think Storm's getting a little ahead of himself. I don't think Mezlo would soft claim like that if he were scum, especially if he is a vengeful role. He would just be giving his replacement a rough time if that were the case. You either have to believe he is a vengeful role and therefore town, or that he's lying about that and could be town or scum.

Storm

Guys stop for a second. Can someone fill me in on anything that happened last game which might be relevant to these two posts? I really don't like this interaction. Domo's sounds like a slip and Storm's sounds like a clean up. Storm, you know very well that just because someone was Mafia the last two games doesn't mean their Mafia this game. Using that when we're past RVS is really strange.
let's go back two games

in sao, Dom posted at night which got him lynched, and he was revealed to be mafia
in Chaos II he was lynched Day 2 on a hunch by Funnier, which bandwagoned the bus, causing Minish to Hammer and die with Dom,. a Vengeful Goon

Storm

and Eddie, my role is inconsequential to the whole thing, so I'm just sitting here. that's what I get for hosting a Bastard Game

Eduarda

he has been mafia in the last two games. he might be mafia this game too
on one hand we have Dom, who might have hit a Mafia streak for being a Goon, or not
Storm, why are you bringing up his roles in past games though. This isn't a Bastard Game. Roles were divided fairly. It really seems like you're distancing yourself from Domo with baseless evidence.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I don't believe anything from the last game is relevant to either of those posts. Storm hosted the last game and Dom was mafia then. Dom was also maf in the previous game. Storm's post seems like typical line of thinking for him, so nothing too odd there, even if it is a pretty big stretch. As for Dom's post, we have had to explain to some newer players that although Storm says a lot of weird things, that's just his normal style so not necessarily alignment indicative.

While you could certainly be right about a connection there, that's a basic explanation for the thoughts behind those two posts. Nothing too out of the ordinary on it's own, but something to keep in mind while looking into further interactions between the two.

Storm

I could nameclaim, roleclaim, get modkilled, end day early, and we'd have nothing to go on, but I won't
the shef says I screw up one more time, I'm banned from ZD
F O R E V E R

Eduarda

As for Dom's post, we have had to explain to some newer players that although Storm says a lot of weird things, that's just his normal style so not necessarily alignment indicative.

That's all dandy. But this is the post where Storm was voted for
I call dibs on lynching storm first!

Vote:Storm
One of the first posts of the game. There is absolutely not reason to defend Storm in any which way.

Storm

well, if Funnier wants to Lynch me, then Do it
I volunteer
I volunteer as Tribute

Storm

Vote:Storm
you're making a mistake, but I cant reason with the people that show up in the fall

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Quick update: So my internet is officially down now, though maybe not for as long as I was expecting. I was told it'd be about a week and a half, but now I've been informed that it will most likely only be 4 or 5 days. So @Pendio, I'd like to ask you to please hold off on the replacement. I won't be super active between now and the time I get my internet back, since I'm using mobile data now, but I will definitely be able to keep playing, even if I only manage to get one or two short posts per day for the next couple of days, and I won't be writing any really long posts. So I'm not going to be very active for a few days, but I am going to keep playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom