• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The State of ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Whats the plans for the new queue? Since we have two curators, Jaime and Johnny, we could have two separate threads like Deku mentioned, one for normal/large games, and one for mini/micros. Each one manages their own. Which brings up the thing: What are we going to do with the current queue? What will be the specific modding rules? (Players can only be on one mod list at a time, max/min player size for each specific game, micro mini large, only one game from each queue at a time, etc).

I like Johnny's definition of Micro and Mini. Micro is capped at 9 players and Mini at 13 players. We can cap Normal at 18 players, and Large will just be minimum 19. Games can then be posted with tags [MICRO] or [NORMAL].

We can hash out the details now and get the ball rolling once Johnny's game is winding down.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
And maybe also have it so, when a person goes unexplainable inactive from the site for a month or more, we put their game on hold, to avoid clogging it with inactive players?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Who, on the current queue, would go next after Johnny's game is done? DekuNut has tried a few times to get his game going, so maybe he should be? Jamie's game was quite complex, so maybe we should hold off on that one for a little bit. My Avengers game also had a fairly large set up, but I could probably tone it down a little bit. Or should we do another smaller game after johnny's is done?

Who, on the current queue, would go next after Johnny's game is done? DekuNut has tried a few times to get his game going, so maybe he should be? Jamie's game was quite complex, so maybe we should hold off on that one for a little bit. My Avengers game also had a fairly large set up, but I could probably tone it down a little bit. Or should we do another smaller game after johnny's is done?
Just another smaller game

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Whats the plans for the new queue? Since we have two curators, Jaime and Johnny, we could have two separate threads like Deku mentioned, one for normal/large games, and one for mini/micros. Each one manages their own. Which brings up the thing: What are we going to do with the current queue? What will be the specific modding rules? (Players can only be on one mod list at a time, max/min player size for each specific game, micro mini large, only one game from each queue at a time, etc).

I like Johnny's definition of Micro and Mini. Micro is capped at 9 players and Mini at 13 players. We can cap Normal at 18 players, and Large will just be minimum 19. Games can then be posted with tags [MICRO] or [NORMAL].

We can hash out the details now and get the ball rolling once Johnny's game is winding down.

I'd say Jamie and I just both handle them in our time. Dedicating each of us to a single one might make it difficult if one of us needs to take a break.

Also, I'd love your help as well in stickying threads and just in general to make this section run.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Maybe a slightly larger setup? If Deku or you want to modify yours to make them smaller. We're bringing back a section that was dead for a couple months and dying before that. We gotta increase community involvement.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm willing to lend a hand either way. If you guys have mod powers it'll make editing queues a lot easier. I'll just be johnny on the spot, and pick up the slack with locking threads or whatever, its what I've been doing anyway.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Perhaps we should just dump the queue and restart completely fresh, with of course someone like DekuNut having priority in the new queue since he's been waiting so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom