• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bank and Shop Suggestions

Dan

I'm with my Welsh brethren on this one. Receiving a notificationn that I received some money for a like is a little annoying. Perhaps money notifications could be placed in another tab?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Is there a limit on how much Credit you earn on posting? I've not been gaining it after i reached a certain amount, i can't say for certain as i went beserk on post making.

Dan

Is there a limit on how much Credit you earn on posting? I've not been gaining it after i reached a certain amount, i can't say for certain as i went beserk on post making.
There may be a hidden time limit to prevent people from going berserk. The only criteria we know of is that a post most contain more than 100 characters which isn't exactly a chore. I wouldn't mind seeing an increase in that limit myself.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
There may be a hidden time limit to prevent people from going berserk. The only criteria we know of is that a post most contain more than 100 characters which isn't exactly a chore. I wouldn't mind seeing an increase in that limit myself.

Ah that'd explain it cheers Dan, hmmm maybe we need to get a specific list on what constitutes an accurate post.

Dan

It's pretty much this.
Yv18yDh.png

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
how about character limits being able to be bought? like you can make your status' longer or something similar?

Or Bribe a mod? Make it cost 1K and it's a get out of Jail ONCE card?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom