• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG Restart

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Much better idea," Tennor said, smiling at Ammy, "Xavier... how do you feel like becoming a Zora? Better idea: how do you feel about becoming ME? In return, you get a date with the zora princess."

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Malicore laughed at the talk of zoras and romance. "Well, maybe we can find the stone of fire. Ganon's minions couldn't have gotten to far with it, because the gorons still had it when I got the fire medallion," Malicore theorized.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Agreed. Where would a minion of Ganon hide?" Tennor thought for a second, "Wait... we searched the fire temple, but there is still a dungeon on the mountain... Dodongo's Cavern."

amaterasu

Writer
"I'd hide in the Dodongo's Cavern. Looks like another trek up Death Mountain Trail." Amaterasu agreed. "Mirrom, are you coming this time?" seh asekd.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Um, guys, we're skipping Gorons Ruby and going for the Sheikah Amethyst, cuz Kakariko Village is safer and the Shadow Temple is Mirroms Species Home-Turf. . . Pweeze????

amaterasu

Writer
we can go for the Sheikah stone as soon as we're done. Dodongo's Cavern can't be that hard right? i mean, we throw bombs into a large reptile's stomach and make it asplode. simple.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Oh! Wait, I made a Telepathy Potion! Drink it before you go so i'll be-able to give you guys hints as you progress throught the Cavern." Mirrom explained, she opened her bag and handed each of them a bottle of the flavorfull liquid, "Drink up, I didn't make it just for the heck of it!" she said, a smile covering her face. . .

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu stopped Malicore before he ran out. "Drink the potion first, and wait for everybody else. Then we can go." she told him, taking one of Mirrom's potions for herself and drinking it. "Hmmm. Tastes kinda like cherries. Can we all talk telepathicaly or just between the one person and you?" she asked Mirrom.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"You can only speak to me, unless you're willing to prick your finger and exchange blood between the bottles. . . " Mirrom explained while looking at a page with info on Dodongo's Cavern, "I'll give you hints and secrets as you go along, I will also be-able to see what you're seeing, and the same with you." she explained again. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom