• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG Restart

amaterasu

Writer
(no you turd! we're at Goron City. We're about to go inside. I said YOU should turn back to a Goron before we go in)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Mirrom finished the Potion and tasted it, it was like a combo of apple, peach, cherry, pear, blue berry, razz berry and a bit a beef jerky . . ."Hmm, tastes good, maybeIi made it wrong, the book says it would taste awful. . ." she sighed and closed the book, she went over to a table which had 6 empty bottles on it. . ."Oh, how convienent. . ." she thought, she filled all of them up and pricked herself with a needle, and put a few drops of her blood in each of them "Well, now fore everyone else. . ." she went upstairs and put the bottles on the desk, she walked over to the window and opened it, she looked out and stared at Death Mountain, "*Sigh. . .* I hope you guys get back soon, Hyrule won't last much longer. . ." she said aloud. . .

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(ME SO CONFUSED! First you say that you had thought we were changed back, then you say that I shiould change back and, in all reality, I had no idea where our exact location was...)
Tennor transormed into a goron again, "Oh..." he sighed.
(Better?)

amaterasu

Writer
(much. lol.) meet you on AoW. Stupid 30 Character minimum! It's not a limit, it's a minimum people, GOSH

Big Octo

=^)
(Okay........ sorry. sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry SORRY :( for holding everybody up! I feel awful now.)
"What's with all this Goron morphing? I'll just tell them that you're with me."

amaterasu

Writer
(um.... we're in FRONT of Goron City, waiting to go in. don't get too far, DekuNut is grounded and the others prob. havn't noticed its up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom