• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG Restart

amaterasu

Writer
"I can pretty much use my Zora Boomerangs and elemental magic. Seems to be plenty of rock and fire here." she observed.

amaterasu

Writer
"Don't worry guys, I got this." Amaterasu said. "Tennor! Follow us and stay to the side when there are enemies near. Only listen to me." she said sternly.

(nice way to randomly put a blackout in)

amaterasu

Writer
"Do you want to die, or do you want to come out victorious?" Amaterasu asked, stabbing her finger into Malicore's chest. "When we get in the next room, I belive there are Baby Dodongos in there. If not adult Dodongos. Just slice at the Babies, and run away because they'll explode. The adults breath fire so watch out. you have to hit their tails a few times. They explode as well, so watch out."

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Do you want to die, or do you want to come out victorious?" Amaterasu asked, stabbing her finger into Malicore's chest. "When we get in the next room, I belive there are Baby Dodongos in there. If not adult Dodongos. Just slice at the Babies, and run away because they'll explode. The adults breath fire so watch out. you have to hit their tails a few times. They explode as well, so watch out."

"Good way to take charge Ammy, but becare full, the younger Dodongos are fast, and their explosions are much larger than the adults. . ." Mirrom said, testing out the Telepathy Potion again, "If you guys need health, just ask, apparenty, Potions work throughout telepathy too." she explained.

I'll qoute stuff when speaking through telepathy.

Big Octo

=^)
The baby dodongos were no match for Malicore. He ended them with swift blows of his sword. He jumped back from the explosion.

Big Octo

=^)
"With pleasure." He charged and rolled to their tales, slicing them off one by one. He back flipped from the explosion and sheathed his sword back in its scabbard.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Hm. . . That sounds very interesting, I should use that. . ." Mirrom said to herself, "Hey, Ammy! I found a warp spell that'll take me to where you're at, It's called the 'Minds Journey'. I'll be there in a moment, let me switch to my red Sheikah garb." she explained, she went inside thr hotel, put on a red and orange skin-tight dress, tied her hair back, and equiped her knife and needles. Then picked up Zelda's harp that the Princess gave to her personaly, and began playing the melody. '♪, ♪♪~♪, ♪……♪♪. . .' "You played the Minds Journey! Warp to 'Amaterasu'? "Yes". . . she answered, and dissapeared in swirl of grey ribbons. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom