• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"SO MR. MATSUMOTO HAS A COUPLE OF SMART MOUTH PERVERTS IN HIS CLASS? 50 LAPS AROUND THE GYM!" This particular gym was one of those gyms with an indoor track. 50 LAPS would be equivalent to 12.5 miles

Mido

Version 1
A few students around Renzo murmur among themselves about Mr. Matsumoto's strange utterings, a few giggles emerging from the area. Renzo still has a look of subdued curiousity painted to his face. He genuinely wants to know about the book, yet he doesn't want to encounter Mr. Matsumoto if he can help it. Not to mention, his constant utterings got louder, which was even more distracting. Some students, albeit very few, seem somewhat agitated.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono plays Solitaire by herself... this was going to be a long ass free-Period

Pen

The game is on!
Riku's eyes widen and his mouth forms a small o-shape. He was so surprised at Eiko's sudden rebellious stance against the intimidating gym teacher.

Mr. Matsumoto slams the book together after having finished one if the chapters. He stands up and wipes his tears out of his eyes before he starts talking unto the class again. "Alright, you little hibiscus flowers, it's time to hand in your short stories. Just leave them here at my desk before you leave the classroom." He them sits back down and puts the book he'd been reading into his bag. Anyone curious enough would have been able to see the text on the book's cover. It read: "Dragon Ball volume 42".

Libk

"WELL MISSY YOU JUST MADE IT 100 FOR YOURSELF" Mr. Mustache blows his whistle and points to the track in the gym.

Aiko leaves a blank paper on the desk.

Storm

(Will Vegito defeat Majin Buu? Find out next Time on Dragonball Z)

Tsuke-mono is out like a light

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko, instead of looking pissed (like she was), instead puts her finger to her lips and looks to retreat inwards a little, "You just want to watch my bust bounce while I run, don't you?" she gives a shy little giggle.
Mind over matter, big man

Storm

Tsuke-Mono would want to see that bust bounce

but she's in Music Room 3

sleeping

Libk

Mr. Mustache stood there for a moment. If he had sunglasses on, he took them off. He leaned down and got right into Eiko's face, eyes piercing her soul. He didn't yell, but that just made him that much scarier. "You just earned yourself another 50 laps, missy. And one more wise crack like that, it'll be detention after school today."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko shrugs, "Yes sir. I just hope I don't go... telling the principal that you're subbing here only to watch teenage girls' busts bounce around," she doesn't move yet as she waits for a response, continuing with her cute facade.

Libk

"And you've just earned yourself a detention. After school, this gym. Start running." Mr. Mustache walked away from Eiko and gathered tbe rest of the students, leaving the two runners alone.

Storm

BRTky.jpg

Tsuke-Mono hates her itchy clothes

Mido

Version 1
Renzo rises from his seat to turn in his work, keeping enough distance to not get too close to the desk, and by proxy Mr. Matsumoto, but just close enough to see a copy of Dragon Ball. That ought to do it. As he leaves, he keeps one more tab on Aiko, and then walks out among a few other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom