• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo drowned out the bell, also noticing Aiko's mood, but he didn't reflect on it too long. His focus was on his schedule. Scanning the class list, he finds his second period class: Literature.

"Alright, this should be interesting!" Renzo nods good-naturedly. That is, until his eyes notice who the teacher is on the list: Mr. Matsumoto. Upon this realization, Renzo absolutely freezes, all the joy now sapped from his face. Repeated utterings of "no" envelop his mind as he makes the now-perilous journey to his class.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono spruces up the Music room. It was rather odd how she got her schedule to be nothing until after Lunch, but at least she had this free period

Mido

Version 1
Renzo finally arrives at the door of Mr. Matsumoto's class. Most of the students had already arrived up to that point. Matsumoto was at his desk, seemingly focused on some papers. So far so good, he is able to slip into class undetected. As Renzo lets out a sigh of brief relief, he notices Aiko in the back; who looked extremely distressed about something. Taking an open seat near her since she was the only person he was sort of acquainted with in this classroom as far as he could tell, he stays silent, figuring she was in absolutely no mood to talk. Renzo then plays with his fingers, passing time before the storm began.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko saw Renzo walk in and she buried her head in her arms more, hiding herself from him, this time her crying a little more audible. A couple other classmates turned to face her for a moment before turining back around and letter her cry. No one seemed to want to know what was wrong with her.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo turns back with the small number of students who also did. With Aiko seemingly more upset, Renzo decides to pry a bit, hopefully not upsetting her more in the process. Digging into his notebook, which he hadn't touched since yesterday's dilemma with Matsumoto, he scratches a quick message asking what was wrong with his pen on the paper and rips it out. Gingerly, yet swiftly to avoid detection, he places the note atop Aiko's arm.

Libk

Through her crying, she almost doesn't feel the note being left on her arm. She sits up a little, tears streaming down her cheeks, and reads the note. She keeps looking down, holding the note in her lap. The paper crumples in her hands a bit as a sudden surge of emotion rushes into her again. She puts the paper on the desk and writes "Everything" on it before passing it back to Renzo.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo notices the letter on his desk. Upon seeing the word, "everything," on it, he begins to frown.

"Man, she's really torn up right now," Renzo thinks to himself. "It would probably be awkward if I tried talking to her about all this right now, so...maybe I'll try talking to her later?" He promptly gets out a new, larger sheet, and scribbles the following:

Look, I know we've only known each other for a literal day, but it really pains me to see you like this. If you need someone to hear you out, just ask sometime, alright?

-Renzo

Renzo scans his note. It seemed okay, if not a bit too hammy. He didn't know Aiko very well (how could he?), but he knew he'd feel horrible if he didn't do something. He then slips the note back to Aiko, sliding it under her desk.

Libk

"Yeah. Thanks Renzo." Aiko managed to say softly. She writes her phone number on the paper and sends it back to him, and adds to it"Can you send this back with yours once you add mine?"

Mido

Version 1
Renzo is caught off-guard by the next message, his face lightly blushing. Yep, definitely too hammy. Nevertheless, he is glad Aiko seemed willing to open up. Under his desk, he adds her number into his phone, and then writes his on the note, shipping it back to Aiko immediately afterward. Looking at the sad girl for another moment, he turns his attention toward the front of the room. The Matsumoto Experience™ was about to begin.

Libk

She added his number to her phone and the buried her head back into her arms, feeling a little better that someone asked her what was wrong.

Pen

The game is on!
Mr. Matsumoto stands up in front of the class with a straight back and ever proud looking posture. "Are you ready for some literature?!" he asks the class energetically. Without expecting or awaiting an answer he goes on. "Today we are going to focus on tragedy in literature!" He clears his throat and keeps talking in a less energetic and more sensitive tone. "Well tragedy is certainly nothing to joke about. I dare say it is one of the more real genres of fiction and it is one of the most powerful ways of literature, especially since it is not unheard of for tragedy in literature to be based on a true story."

---

Meanwhile Riku follows Eiko to gym class and while lost in thoughts he follows her blindly and suddenly finds himself in the girls' locker room with a bunch of girls screaming around him. His face turns bright red. "I'm very sorry," he says with a perfectly straight face before his nose explodes with blood causing him to fall back out of the locker room.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo readies his notebook for class, but not before holding onto Mr. Matsumoto's last statement, which prompted him to glance back at Aiko for a second before returning to his things in front of him.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono hires the Shop class to make a genuine stage. a short man with a greying beard watches his students construct a stage
" Well, Weird Pickle Girl. this should be satisfactory for what you and your....peers need to do" the short man said puffing on his pipe. Tsuke-mono crunches on a pickle in agreement

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko growls and grabs Riku by the leg and drags him out of the room, leaving him stranded in the hallway, "Baka," she huffs, then returns to the locker room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom