• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The shop teacher and his 7 workers leave Music Room 3, and leave Tsuke-Mono to her devices

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
What a perfect lesson for the day. Matsumoto sure had a way of choosing the right things to be wrong about. Aiko squeezed her arms a bit and she decided not to even listen to the lesson today.

Meanwhile, in the Gym.

A man was standing over Riku and looking down at him. He was wearing gym shorts and the school pe shirt, but clearly wasn't a student. You could tell by his rather bushy mustache. "So you're one of THESE students huh boy? Give me 50 push ups right now!!!!"

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato was just minding his own business, having a perfectly normal day at school. As he sat in his English class, he contemplated how wonderful boring normality was. It was great not having a day interrupted by crazy events and/or people.

Pen

The game is on!
Mr. Matsumoto rambles on for a while longer about tragedy. "So what I want you all to do today is to write a short story and hand it in to me before the class ends. It doesn't need to be long, just write as much as you can until the lesson is over. The stories must be tragedies in one way or another, but it doesn't matter whether or not they are based on something real."

---

Riku stands up and wipes his nose with his arm. Who the hell was this guy. Clearly the gym teacher, but he didn't even know his name. Riku was super intimidated though so he started some very half-assed push ups, still wearing his regular school uniform. After four sloppy push ups he collapsed on the floor in utter exhaustion.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo meticulously writes his story. Even if he wasn't necessarily keen about having Matsumoto twice in one day, he did happen to enjoy this sort of thing as far as classes go, and who knew? Perhaps this ride would be a smooth one after all! Taking one more glance at Aiko to see if she was all right, (which at this point she seemingly had tuned out of the lesson), he then goes back to working on this small assignment (once again, I think I'll leave the result in the hands of the THE LAD™).

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
when she returns, she goes back to sleep, making herself comfortable... perhaps too comfortable

Libk

Aiko had decided to turn in nothing as her short story. A blank sheet of paper. She was in no mood to write and she especially didn't want to write about a tragedy. She was living in one.

Mr. Mustache leaned over Riku, "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? WE'RE GOING TO WHIP YOU INTO SHAPE YOUNG MAN. NOW GO GET IN UNIFORM AND GET READY FOR THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE."

Pen

The game is on!
Riku stands up and goes into the correct changing room this time. He was already out of breath, but he had a feeling it was nothing compared to what was to come. Once he had changed he went into the gym room. He tried to hide from Mr. Mustache behind some other students.

While the students were writing, Mr. Matsumoto was sitting at the desk in front of them reading a book. Tears were running down both of his cheeks and once every few minutes he could be heard muttering something like "oh man", "not her", or "please no".

Libk

"NOW. I WANT EVERYONE TO SEPARATE INTO TWO GROUPS. THOSE WHO HAVE MR. MATSUMOTO AS THEIR HOMEROOM TEACHER, AND THOSE WHO DON'T?! Mr. Mustache blew his wistle to signify he expected the class to carry out is instructions right at that moment.

Pen

The game is on!
Riku and the other students do as they had been told and Riku finds Eiko in his group. "Man am I glad to see you here. I though I was all alone in this living hell," he tells her, but possibly a little too loud.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo looks up from his work, curiously eyeing Mr. Matsumoto's with twitching eyebrows, a large drop of water falling from his head. What in the world was he reading? Not only was this distracting; but, as Renzo hated to admit it, he was indeed curious about whatever that book was! In spite of this, he returns to writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom