• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

ToxicWolf1132

Super High School Level Despair
My username was originally ToxicWolf11, and I used this name for everything, from my neo pets account (huh, haven't thought about that for a while....they're probably dead) to my webkinz account (...I really need to stop playing these games where the pets can get sick if I don't play). Eventually, I got an Xbox, and I ruefully plotted vengeance against the fool who took my name. Luckily, Xbox recommended the name ToxicWolf1132 for me, and I've been using that ever since.

Feverish

Source of stink
My username comes from my full username I use on things, FeverishJackal. Feverish because I feel sickly and uncomfortable pretty often, and jackal because actually saying that would be a terrible mistake

Last edited:

Misty

Ronin
Let's see, I guess I were about four and I was deeply in love with the "Misty of Chincoteague" novel which my mother regularly read to me. My papa (father) took to pet-naming me Misty among other nicknames and over time that one became the most common.

Around 11 when I got on the interwebs, I used other avatar names including Misty, but around 15 when I started playing the League of Legends beta, I was lucky enough to get Misty as my name. From there, I got involved in a clan that played the game pretty regularly and it just stuck as my online name. My papa still calls me Misty pretty regularly too, so I do associate it pretty closely with myself.

That said, I'm pretty used to people assuming it comes from Pokemon. It slightly annoys me, but I see why they do it.

Lanky Kong

borf
Let's see, I guess I were about four and I was deeply in love with the "Misty of Chincoteague" novel which my mother regularly read to me. My papa (father) took to pet-naming me Misty among other nicknames and over time that one became the most common.

Around 11 when I got on the interwebs, I used other avatar names including Misty, but around 15 when I started playing the League of Legends beta, I was lucky enough to get Misty as my name. From there, I got involved in a clan that played the game pretty regularly and it just stuck as my online name. My papa still calls me Misty pretty regularly too, so I do associate it pretty closely with myself.

That said, I'm pretty used to people assuming it comes from Pokemon. It slightly annoys me, but I see why they do it.
why did you leave ash

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I got my username (Chocolate Storm) from being an irredeemable asshole maybe a year ago. Constant flaunting my body around, black power this, chocolate that. I do not remember the details. I wish to change it. But even so, that is my history. Know your history, #staywokeAF .

I have considered reverting to my OG name (Ventus), but things will be different without that font and piss yellow color. I have also considered going with a girl name. Maybe Rebecca? I do not know. Rub a dub dub get in my tub give me the rub so I can get some more sun.

it's usually "gamewizard" but well, mistakes
comes from the two things i liked best in my youth, wizards and games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom