• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Well, since this is a Zelda themed Forum site, I figured I should use a name from Zelda. I didn't want to have to put numbers in my name due to someone else having picked the name before me either (for instance, Link105). I wanted to be Link though, that I knew. That's why I chose BlueEyedBeast. Link is called this in Twilight Princess and when google-ing the different titles Link is called throughout the series, that did not show up! So I was like hey, there we go. That's me yeeyee!

Well, since this is a Zelda themed Forum site, I figured I should use a name from Zelda. I didn't want to have to put numbers in my name due to someone else having picked the name before me either (for instance, Link105). I wanted to be Link though, that I knew. That's why I chose BlueEyedBeast. Link is called this in Twilight Princess and when google-ing the different titles Link is called throughout the series, that did not show up! So I was like hey, there we go. That's me yeeyee!
I think that's a great username. Mine is boring. I'm a doctor and my name is Jaden.

I had a friend whose initials were RPR or Ryan Paul Ringwelski. My friends and I were trying to come up with clever acronyms for it and somehow I came up with Roly Poly Rampage. Everyone thought it was great and I knew right then and there that it was destined to become my alter ego .

I once had delusions of grandure of trolling the internet so I needed a new email, I th0ught of the name when I was about 10 since I just got to that point where I fell in love with Metroid.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Domozilla777... i really like the Japanese cartoon character Domo Kun or some call him just Domo. When I was making a mine craft username, I had just gotten a plush Domo in a dinosaur suit. So Domizilla just came to mind. The 777 on the end was because 777 is God'a number so I chose domozilla777 (intentionally uncapitalized, I don't remember why though)

So years later, I still use the nickname for pretty much everything. ;) (if you listen to the Lana and Cia episode of Hyrule Academy on Radio Hyrule, you will hear my username mentioned a few times)

A long time ago, in my home country there was an add for a soda that had a slogan something like "things as they are" or "it tells you things as they are" or something like that (translations). At the time, I was using "ThingsAsTheyAre" as a nickname for playing Dota (1, 2 wasn't even a concept yet), as part of a referential thing in a local wc3 server... Then one day, I decided I wanted a new nickname, something that sounded familiar, similar to an actual phrase, but was it's own word. So I started with "say stuff" after brainstorming from the previous one and that add and ended up with "Seystuff" I guess I wasn't too original xD

If you cant tell, I used TP, mainly because I had just finished playing it when I chose the name, but also cause Midna is one of my favorite characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom