• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VEM 1: Police Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
chage vote to myself

Reson I made many mistakes. If I die it will help you figure out your sanity.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

ALIT said:
That leaves Wyatt. He voted for DH early on. Not sure if that was based on intuition or investigation results.

Kybyrian said:
I found Thareous as innocent, nothing to go on, but at least I know I'm not paranoid.

ALIT said:
If he turns out innocent, we either know Thareous is lying and we lynch him or my results tell the opposite of what's expected and we lynch Wyatt.

Would prove nothing either way; Thareous could be naive or even insane or sane, you could be either insane or sane, which means you would need one more result to confirm which of the two you investigated are scum.

ALIT said:
If I produce another guilty result, for example, I know I'm an insane cop because there is only one scum.

Or you are paranoid.

musicfan said:
chage vote to myself

Reson I made many mistakes. If I die it will help you figure out your sanity.

Just to restate what Viral already said... mark all your votes with the word VOTE in bold followed by the name of the person you are voting for. For example: [noparse]Vote: musicfan[/noparse] if you are voting for yourself.

Also, I do not oppose your decision, but you brought up a point that I hadn't thought of before; the death of our investigatees can help us determine our sanities. If you are willing, honestly I'm not opposed to having you lynched for the progress of the town, and we can't end the day with a no lynch anyway (to those of you who still haven't read it, that's part of the game rules).

Unvote
Vote: musicfan

It's a viable tactic; no personal offense, either, but I don't view you as a valuable strategic asset. Just playing logically.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Seems legit. If you're offering yourself up...

except i didn't investigate you. Hmm... Well, if it helps other people figure out their sanity, then by all means. (even though it's only one person. Strategically we should have done someone with more than one investigation but whatever.

ALRIGHT CHUMPS LET'S DO THIS.
Vote: musicfan

LEEROOOOOOOY

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally

Thareous: 1 (ALIT)
Musicfan: 3 (Hylian_Monolith, Kybyrian, Musicfan)

No Vote Cast: Thareous, LittleGumball, Darknut_Hunter

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ninja'd by a gumball...

Vote Tally

Thareous: 1 (ALIT)
Musicfan: 4 (Hylian_Monolith, Kybyrian, Musicfan, LittleGumball)

No Vote Cast: Thareous, Darknut_Hunter

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Thats a Lynch.
-----

[Flavour]Players kill Musicfan. Sad stuff, cool death, etc[/flavour]

The Living: 6
Thareous
Hylian_Monolith
Kybryrian
LittleGumball
Darknut_Hunter
ALIT

The Dead: 1
Musicfan - Town Cop (Lynched Day 1)

Night 1 Begins
Night 1 will last 48 hours maximum from the time of this post.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Oh noes, dead body. Search his house; he was a cop! Everybody sad.

The Living: 5
Thareous
Hylian_Monolith
Kybryrian
LittleGumball
Darknut_Hunter

The Dead: 2
Musicfan - Town Cop (Lynched Day 1)
ALIT - Town Cop (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 Begins
Day 2 will end Tuesday, March 19th at 11:59pm EST (-5 GMT)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

We'll try, ALIT. Wish us luck...

Hm, I should have investigated Kyby again. But... I got two guilties, too, Gumball. WHEE WE'RE THE INSANE/PARANOID COPS!

Darknut was investigated twice by people who could be either insane or paranoid. Both came up with guilty results, so he's either innocent or undetermined. Another night will answer that for us.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Let's collect our data thus far:

Thareous:
Investigated by A Link In Time, Result: Guilty
Investigated by Musicfan, Result: Innocent

Musicfan
Investigated by Darknut_Huner, Result: Guilty

Kybyrian:
Investigated by Hylian_Monolith, Result: Guilty
Investigated by Thareous, Result: Innocent

LittleGumball has provided us her results after investigating DH but claims she did so.

That leaves Wyatt. He voted for DH early on. Not sure if that was based on intuition or investigation results.

Of course, the mafia member could be lying so we need to weed out who if that's the case. For now, however, we have a decent start.

I'm bumping the results from Day 1 so we don't have to search for them later. After everyone else puts their investigations together we can make another list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom