• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VEM 1: Police Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally

Darknut_Hunter: 1 (Kybryrian
Hylian_Monolith: 1 (Musicfan)
Thareous: 1 (ALIT)

No Vote Cast: Hylian_Monolith, Thareous, LittleGumball, Darknut_Hunter

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
musicfan, I feel like you're pushing for a vote here. Couple that with my results and I'm starting to think you want this day to end ASAP via votes. Considering majority only takes 4, I'm thinking you want to push a vote on whoever you can.

FoS musicfan

I'm not gonna jump hastily in yet and vote cause I want to see some other posts first from people who haven't posted since last night, but those two things have me on edge right now.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
After investigating you Thareous, I received a guilty result. Since this rules out the possibility that I'm a naive cop, that gives us a 50% chance of lynching the lone scum right off the bat. If you turn out innocent, I'm an insane cop and my readings are the opposite of the answer Viral provides me. With a 6:1 town to mafia ratio, we don't need to be overly cautious in this game. It'll be very hard for the mafioso to win.

Also, we should set up a system of investigation for the next night in order to find out who's guilty. Let's go down the player list Viral provided in his opening post, each player investigating the person below them.

Musicfan investigate Thareous
Thareous investigate Hylian_Monolith
Hylian_Monolith investigate Kybyrian
Kybyrian investigate LittleGumball
LittleGumball investigate Darkunut_Hunter
Darknut_Hunter investigate me
I'll invesitage Musicfan

Discarding whoever is lynched today, refer to Viral's opening post and simply investigate the next person instead. If Thareous dies today, for example, Musicfan investigate Hylian_Monolith instead.

*cough* um... already did that.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Let's collect our data thus far:

Thareous:
Investigated by A Link In Time, Result: Guilty
Investigated by Musicfan, Result: Innocent

Musicfan
Investigated by Darknut_Huner, Result: Guilty

Kybyrian:
Investigated by Hylian_Monolith, Result: Guilty
Investigated by Thareous, Result: Innocent

LittleGumball has provided us her results after investigating DH but claims she did so.

That leaves Wyatt. He voted for DH early on. Not sure if that was based on intuition or investigation results.

Of course, the mafia member could be lying so we need to weed out who if that's the case. For now, however, we have a decent start.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'm assuming Wyatt also investigated DH and produced a guilty result.

Tonight, two more of us should investigate DH and share the results of our investigation.

Everyone else can investigate whomever they want. I choose Kybyrian tonight. If he turns out innocent, we either know Thareous is lying and we lynch him or my results tell the opposite of what's expected and we lynch Wyatt.

EBWODP

For some dumb reason, I assumed my result would show Wyatt innocent. At the very least, we can determine our sanity. If I produce another guilty result, for example, I know I'm an insane cop because there is only one scum.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
musicfan, I feel like you're pushing for a vote here. Couple that with my results and I'm starting to think you want this day to end ASAP via votes. Considering majority only takes 4, I'm thinking you want to push a vote on whoever you can.

FoS musicfan

I'm not gonna jump hastily in yet and vote cause I want to see some other posts first from people who haven't posted since last night, but those two things have me on edge right now.
I dont mean to be pushy we have very little to go on.
addtinalWe have to lynch and have nothing to go on other then how people act.

Last edited:
I can't say I have any actual experience, but I've read more than one mafia. You are a bit... terser than normal, although missing certain sometimes important things isn't unlike you. I'm gonna have to say that I want to lynch you, too, sorry.

Vote: musicfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom