• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Good news is, we'll be in a stone building before long," Darkell isnt fairinf much better. His fair skin is reacting to the sun, and he's starting to burn. Hed go belowdecks, but its too hot and stufy down there. He absentminsedly wonders if theres room in that bucket.

Pen

The game is on!
Soon enough the water in Dmitri's bucket had evaporated from the intense sunlight. Rengo was completely dry in his mouth. He took out his bottle but alas there were just two small drops of water left.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul was melting Ice he had stored to make copious amounts of water for everyone.

Storm

What Darkell doesnt know is it is rather easy to store ice if the Room the Ice is Stored is insulated and has its own atmosphere, as well as Technology from Kaladesh called a Refrigeration coil

Storm

Because its too cold, you never asked, and youre making desert cliches as if Rasul isnt prepared for voyages

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((I mean, it is a relic from the airship RP we did and it has tech relics from the Mtg RP so I would think that it would be a little deprecated.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
what-timeline-is-this-logan-dc-marvel-comics-movies-i-dont-know-5181931.png

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo gazes weakly at the boiling horizon. Suddenly he sees a large building in the distance. Could it be...

"I think I see it!" he says excitedly to the others. "That's gotta be our destination. We're almost there."

Storm

(Rasul keeps everything running, and nice. it is not dilapidated, it might just be a bit dusty.)
Rasul heads down to the Helm and sees it, The Arbiter's Grounds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom